PDA

View Full Version : How did You find the Forum?

Dreno33
04-06-2012, 10:22 PM
I found this forum by looking up codes to add to my CC account b/c I needed more mafia at the time. I noticed BigFlan actually noticed it in the game under... what was it? the Help Tab? can't remember. anyways, just curious how others found it

Everson25
04-07-2012, 02:19 AM
I have a friend who works for Nintendo in Germany and he was visiting me on Christmas. He was showing me his base and i started giving him some tips of how to improve his stats (a blind guiding another blind...lol). The same day he showed me the site of Funzio and the forum. I had a look and read some threads and thought that was quite interesting. The only thing i should have done that time was carring on reading and following the tips. As I didn't i lost some valuable time and now I'm trying to fix mistakes which i made at the beginning. But overall, the forum has been a great place to improve my strategies. PLus, i have some fun reading some of the messages.

Luke7676
04-07-2012, 02:41 AM
Found the forum after all the crashing probs I was having in game and haven't left since ;)

JackoV
04-07-2012, 02:44 AM
The Forum found me.

o.o

Thunder Child
04-07-2012, 02:44 AM
I googled it!

Chiefer
04-07-2012, 02:45 AM
I found this forum by looking up codes to add to my CC account b/c I needed more mafia at the time. I noticed BigFlan actually noticed it in the game under... what was it? the Help Tab? can't remember. anyways, just curious how others found it

I want to put this constructive criticism out to you Dreno33 and other's who post like this. Not that many people talk on the forums. Most don't log on and chat, most just look for information. So when you and other's who constantly off topic gossip are seen posting in threads by the majority of people. They assume you know what your talking about. It's getting over bearing at this point what you guys are doing to the forum(s).... It's General Modern War. General Crime City. Not Off Topic or, general your daily life. Please use the forum correctly guys.

Stop ticking the post counter's you all got up. Stop competing at everyone else's expense. Your making knowledge hard to get causing a chain reaction that people keep asking the same question's in new threads and the like. Making it worse. Your causing congestion and Funzio has enough to deal with the spammer's as is obviously. Chill out with the posting because the in-game chat feature will give you your fix. If you want to post. Post in the thread regarding the in game chat feature. And, stop misusing the forum. It is not a popularity contest please spare us.

And, remember these forums are for information regarding game created by Funzio. They need to be for the service of anyone who plays the games to easily get information. Your making it hard on Funzio and the players.

marebear
04-07-2012, 06:06 AM
@chieferThe posting guidelines clearly state you can talk about funzio related stuff so how you found this forum fits in that guideline. I personally enjoy finding out more about the people here and I've found that most people who post here are more than willing to answer questions and help people out. I see you are also trying to control what others post in crime city. I think you should leave that up to the moderators. http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o115/here1andnow2/860a1a2d.jpg

Sugarymama
04-07-2012, 06:18 AM
I really can't remember how I found it. I think someone wrote on my wall about it. So glad I did. I wish I would have before I even started the game..

Bronson
04-07-2012, 06:37 AM
When the tit bar event started I was wondering what the hell was going on so googled modern war seen the forum and then my eyes were finally open

Dreno33
04-07-2012, 07:10 AM
They assume you know what your talking about.

Stop ticking the post counter's you all got up. Stop competing at everyone else's expense. Your making knowledge hard to get causing a chain reaction that people keep asking the same question's in new threads and the like.

I kinda DO know what I'm talking about.... until you get up to the HLs. I can only help others with strategy and not actual information on unlocks b/c of my level.

I don't find it a popularity competition. Even if it were, i doubt i would be "winning". And the only reason people ask the same questions is b/c MW is unfortunate to not have a "Best of the Best" guides WHICH i happen to be working on myself. I've been researching the pages looking for old and useful guides to add in. SO, don't add your "congestion" to my thread of your constructive criticism. it was a funzio question, about the forums itself.

Who knows, maybe a lurker will join up after reading this thread b/c someone else who posted their reason were in the same shoes as the lurker a long time ago.

Maverick50727
04-08-2012, 06:05 PM
I kinda DO know what I'm talking about.... until you get up to the HLs. I can only help others with strategy and not actual information on unlocks b/c of my level.

I don't find it a popularity competition. Even if it were, i doubt i would be "winning". And the only reason people ask the same questions is b/c MW is unfortunate to not have a "Best of the Best" guides WHICH i happen to be working on myself. I've been researching the pages looking for old and useful guides to add in. SO, don't add your "congestion" to my thread of your constructive criticism. it was a funzio question, about the forums itself.

Who knows, maybe a lurker will join up after reading this thread b/c someone else who posted their reason were in the same shoes as the lurker a long time ago.
Dreno/Chiefer,
Not to get in the middle. Both of you guys are right in your own way. I'm not going to mention names or blame people but I agree the forum is getting harder and harder to find information herer, so maybe we can all help to keep the forums a little cleaner to assist others especially newcomers. The whole point is for people to come here for help AND find it. We can all agree the forums are not organized very well and everything is just dumped in the general section. Let us all help to keep it more clean and concise. I'm guilty too of hijacking threads and going off topic sometimes from the inital thread topic itself if someones asks a question.

Maybe we can help if someone asks a question that is in a thread already, pointing the link to that thread instead of 50 people answering the same questions over and over would be better. I agree almost everything is in the forum and not even I have read it all or can find it when I need to.

Remember the forum is here for help and everyone can add value, so I urge people not to be afraid to post, but also don't go wild either. I will not claim to be the best expert, but I hope I add some value here and there. I lurked for a while before I ever posted. I have learned a lot from the forums and by personal trial and error.

As a note to those new and a reminder. When looking for advice always look for a second opinion and question answers yourself. Don't assume anyone is right, I have corrected some of the best, but often I do it via PM instead of threads until I'm 100% sure. Another thing to point out is the forum ranking means nothing A "Junior" could just be a lurker and know more than a "Senior". Senior can just mean they post a lot but don't know what they are talking about. LOL Not talking about either of you guys. I have seen a new person come on board who just started playing, post and argue so much, and quit the game in a matter of days. They had a ranking of "Senior" while I still was "Junior". The number of ones posts determines your forum status level and may not mean anything.

With that said the forum is still the best place to come and I strongly urge people to use it.

**** Live and learn, from fools and from sages!!!! ****

Gixxxah_Ridah
04-08-2012, 06:17 PM
I googled modern warfare tips or something like that. Then saw it in the app store when loading it on my 2nd devise.

Dr BoneCrusher
04-08-2012, 06:29 PM
I was looking to add some allies and ran across the forum. best thing to ever happen. the help you get is great.

War Priest
04-08-2012, 06:37 PM
I don't remember how...