PDA

View Full Version : My input on respect investment and what to do.

Chiefer
04-06-2012, 08:57 PM
I just wanted to provide what, I feel is fairly mogul input on something.

In regards to respect. I would save it all til 115 for excelero's and spend little on full combat suits if you really want to. With the event's giving you all the other items as good as gold, it seem's the best long run decision. And, fearing leveling and camping. Is kind of silly. Do non-stop thug life at the very least. But don't spend the respect on other item's if you don't wish to slowly farm excelero's in the end. Thug's life championships do reach an end and all rewards are guns.

xclusiv
04-06-2012, 09:00 PM
why use respect points on an item which overall will only increase your attack because eventually you will get 500 police truck, wouldnt it be better to use the rp points on an item which will increase both your attack and defense and can not be replaced by something else later. like chain whip?

Chiefer
04-06-2012, 09:00 PM
why use respect points on an item which overall will only increase your attack because eventually you will get 500 police truck, wouldnt it be better to use the rp points on an item which will increase both your attack and defense and can not be replaced by something else later.

Cause your replacing everything else first?

enahs1
04-06-2012, 09:01 PM
How about spending rp on chain whips 25/19? That's what I've been doing and I'm on level 60. I've gotten 11 in the past 3 days or so.

Chiefer
04-06-2012, 09:05 PM
How about spending rp on chain whips 25/19? That's what I've been doing and I'm on level 60. I've gotten 11 in the past 3 days or so.

I got a bunch of those. Those are good. But I'm over half way through thug life's. And those would be easier to farm for me. Than the dead expensive excelero. I do use gold. PM your hood number xclusive. Maybe we half opposite play styles. I'd like to see. I'm planning with the intent of participating events and spending gold always, So I look heavy on that. Also, going off the amount of not vehicles rewards from event's are the frequency of events.

Admitting the best way to play the game is with a little gold.

enahs1
04-06-2012, 09:07 PM
I got a bunch of those. Those are good. But I'm over half way through thug life's. And those would be easier to farm for me. Than the dead expensive excelero. I do use gold. PM your hood number xclusive. Maybe we half opposite play styles. I'd like to see. I'm planning with the intent of participating events and spending gold always, So I look heavy on that.
My hood number? I'm a light gold player. I've payed about $20 for gold. That's it.

Chiefer
04-06-2012, 09:09 PM
My hood number? I'm a light gold player. I've payed about $20 for gold. That's it.

Nah exclusive. But, I'd take you in my mafia. I'm select. But generally all Forum members. I planned for 8 months to play this game freely. Wasn't working lol.

Boom
04-06-2012, 09:42 PM
Enahs how do u get RP? And what's ur in game name im lvl 61 I will look for u(not a stalker and what's ur mafia number to see if I can see u or not)

enahs1
04-06-2012, 10:12 PM
I get rp by fighting people, but mostly from thug life goals. I can complete 4 or 5 a day and usually they give 200-400 respect. My in game name is Terrell and my mafia id is in my sig

Boom
04-06-2012, 10:18 PM
Ah I'm only 109 mafia, the thug life I have now is fight people with 160 mafia 11 times

enahs1
04-06-2012, 10:23 PM
I have a lot of mafia, you should gain some more mafia

Boom
04-06-2012, 10:24 PM
I have a lot of mafia, you should gain some more mafiaI might sometime later..

Boom
04-06-2012, 10:26 PM
Btw I added u I'm BoomMonkey12

enahs1
04-06-2012, 10:37 PM
I know, I'm tring to find out on rivals lost

enahs1
04-06-2012, 10:39 PM
My stats are higher then yours but your income per hour is way better then mine

ruffy
04-07-2012, 01:22 AM
if you do not need to spend the respect coins, i would suggest you to store them first... you never know if funzio will release new batch of respect weapons that are more superior...

i have close to 50k respect coins now...

procsyzarc
04-07-2012, 01:31 AM
This strategy is great.... Means you are completely useless for about a year while you get 500 exo's then......hmm your stats will still suck and even then that is assuming you can actually win every now and then to get the respect for your exo's in the first place.

Think I know where the op was heading though....if there are people silly enough to follow this he will get easy wins

Chiefer
04-07-2012, 01:42 AM
This strategy is great.... Means you are completely useless for about a year while you get 500 exo's then......hmm your stats will still suck and even then that is assuming you can actually win every now and then to get the respect for your exo's in the first place.

Think I know where the op was heading though....if there are people silly enough to follow this he will get easy wins

Fact: I don't suck nothing. I have a hard time finding people who are better at my level always. I bought item's. I have 75+ chain whips 100 and something yamaha's, NVB's super early on. And, so on. But lot's of us are past that point.

Dravak
04-07-2012, 01:56 AM
I like the way game is changing , sorry excelero are no longer the topdog, neither are all the current respect weapons.
And not one tactic is the ultimate tactic , so advise spent them on what your mafia needs the most .
If it is rpg then take rpg , if it is melee take chainwhips , if you need short term solutions cause undergeared
Buy 3 shotguns instead of a rpg , 4 Yamaha instead of 1 excelero ..
It is up to the players to decide , since endgame has been moved up for all none gold buyers.
That automatically means all aside from 110 gold buyer weapons , has also changed .

Chiefer
04-07-2012, 02:10 AM
I like the way game is changing , sorry excelero are no longer the topdog, neither are all the current respect weapons.
And not one tactic is the ultimate tactic , so advise spent them on what your mafia needs the most .
If it is rpg then take rpg , if it is melee take chainwhips , if you need short term solutions cause undergeared
Buy 3 shotguns instead of a rpg , 4 Yamaha instead of 1 excelero ..
It is up to the players to decide , since endgame has been moved up for all none gold buyers.
That automatically means all aside from 110 gold buyer weapons , has also changed .

The free end game has gone no where........ Thinking in terms of maximum accomplishment in the free part of the game. If you don't think so. Than, I survived with such a small amount of gold purchases to be a top player at my level always. So gold really wasn't making me stronger. It's the under lying strategy.

Whoopdido1980
04-09-2012, 12:48 PM
if you do not need to spend the respect coins, i would suggest you to store them first... you never know if funzio will release new batch of respect weapons that are more superior...

i have close to 50k respect coins now...

This is what I'm currently doing too. I started out saving all my respect coins and got up to like 90,000 or something like that. Originally I was saving for Exeleros and at the time I was like 50 levels away from unlocking them. Then I decided to abandon that strategy and dumped all my coins into chain whips. I'm now up to almost 300 of those.

For the last few weeks, I haven't had any trouble finding players around my level that I can beat. I get robbed from time to time, but I really don't care about that. I just have to collect on time and I'll be fine. I'm much more concerned with being able to beat other players in a fight.

Anyway, I'm nowhere near the top dog around my level, but I like to think I'm at least in the top 10%. Like I said, I don't have any trouble winning fights, so I'm thinking I'm just going to continue to save my respect coins (only been saving for a few days) until I get to a point where I really have to hunt for players that are weaker than me. If/when I get to that point I'll use up all my coins and either buy a bunch more chain whips or possibly Exeleros. And hopefully between now and then, new and better respect items will get introduced. I currently have 10,000 coins saved up, but I'm only on Thug Life 230, so I'll be able to save up probably another 70,000+ just by the time I get up to Thug Life 300. At that point, I'd have 80,000 coins and could buy 66 Exeleros, but hopefully by that time, better respect items will have been introduced.

Does anybody disagree with this strategy?

Maniaxe
04-09-2012, 02:41 PM
Woopdido, I agree with you on saving RP although I am not sure to spend them when I get to 70 (body armor) or wait till exelero. I currently have 22k saved up and like you I'm not the best but I rarely see red in my feed and have started experimenting with no banking, and I can attack nearly everyone one my list at lvl 68.

Anyways I crunched some numbers on the RP items I can get soon and I am trying to decide what to do here. The kid in me gets exited and wants to blow 22k RPs right now! I know this is all dependent on what your mafia needs are but it seems you get more for your money for guns but I personally have more guns than any other category so that wouldn't be the true numbers. I also can only speculate what the true increase in A/D will be. That being said here are the speculative numbers for my current 22k RP.

Sawn-Off Shotgun 360 RP: x61 = 1,342/854
Chain Whip 750 RP: x30 = 750/570
Body Armor 800RP: x28 = 468/729
Yamaha Race Bike 325RP: x68 = 880/812
Excelero 1200RP: x18 = 568/306

Obviously the guns far outweigh the others in pure numbers but I am sure they will be less due to the fact they are replacing other guns as apposed to other categories that may or may not be replacing lower A/D items. My one real problem is with the Excelero, yes it is better, but for the money you can get way more for your money with Yamaha's even though eventually they may be replaced. I guess it really comes down to where your weakness in items are, but I just wanted to get your input and thoughts.

Whoopdido1980
04-09-2012, 06:42 PM
Woopdido, I agree with you on saving RP although I am not sure to spend them when I get to 70 (body armor) or wait till exelero. I currently have 22k saved up and like you I'm not the best but I rarely see red in my feed and have started experimenting with no banking, and I can attack nearly everyone one my list at lvl 68.

Anyways I crunched some numbers on the RP items I can get soon and I am trying to decide what to do here. The kid in me gets exited and wants to blow 22k RPs right now! I know this is all dependent on what your mafia needs are but it seems you get more for your money for guns but I personally have more guns than any other category so that wouldn't be the true numbers. I also can only speculate what the true increase in A/D will be. That being said here are the speculative numbers for my current 22k RP.

Sawn-Off Shotgun 360 RP: x61 = 1,342/854
Chain Whip 750 RP: x30 = 750/570
Body Armor 800RP: x28 = 468/729
Yamaha Race Bike 325RP: x68 = 880/812
Excelero 1200RP: x18 = 568/306

Obviously the guns far outweigh the others in pure numbers but I am sure they will be less due to the fact they are replacing other guns as apposed to other categories that may or may not be replacing lower A/D items. My one real problem is with the Excelero, yes it is better, but for the money you can get way more for your money with Yamaha's even though eventually they may be replaced. I guess it really comes down to where your weakness in items are, but I just wanted to get your input and thoughts.

Personally I would skip sawn off shotguns. Sounds like you don't need the stat boost at the moment. The goal should be to have as many "end game" weapons as possible. Currently the best gun in the game is the RPG and the best melee weapon is the chain whip. If you're beating everybody right now I would just hold onto your respect but eventually look at loading up on chain whips for sure and maybe RPGs.

murf
04-09-2012, 08:44 PM
Personally I would skip sawn off shotguns. Sounds like you don't need the stat boost at the moment. The goal should be to have as many "end game" weapons as possible. Currently the best gun in the game is the RPG and the best melee weapon is the chain whip. If you're beating everybody right now I would just hold onto your respect but eventually look at loading up on chain whips for sure and maybe RPGs.

I would also say to skip (or purchase last) Full Combat Gear...a much cheaper RP solution is to buy NVBs and then add FBI shields when your economy can afford it during late game...you end up with 16/24 vs 17/27 for 3/8 the RP cost.

xclusiv
04-09-2012, 08:54 PM
if you were to get fbi shields you would be 1500 under in defense which can be compensated with gold items but for me im more concerned with items that increase my defense so my prefered items would be m4a1 or build ecomony for dual machine gun + chain whips + full combat gear + armored police truck. defense wise these would be the best option. so for me the only items i use my respect on is chainwhips and full combat gear, i feel like everything else is not important from a defense perspective which is how i play , but im hoping to see some rp explosives so ive been saving my rp atm up to 40k and counting because that would increase my stats the most

Chiefer
04-09-2012, 10:33 PM
I'm back to buying chain whips. Factor in the respect from event's. I guess it's just something you can bicker about forever because everyone needs different things for their aresenal. Just as long as you understand how things replace you'd be fine. Just don't get 500 saw off shot gun's or combat boots hah.