PDA

View Full Version : non-consumable respect explosvies comming anytime soon?

xclusiv
04-06-2012, 08:48 PM
there was a thread a while back where someone metioned rp explosvies, i think l fizzle said she would submit it to her team etc... any info on the result of that? will they be introduced anytime soon?

Bruiser
04-07-2012, 12:17 AM
I have a feeling an announcement will be made on this VERY soon :)

Chiefer
04-07-2012, 12:20 AM
I wouldn't imagine them being indestructible is the bad thing.

youj
04-07-2012, 12:31 AM
I don't know about the idea of non-consumable explosives. It kind of defeat the point of explosives. We already have 4 classes of indestructible items, I would like it better if explosives are kept the way it is.

Chiefer
04-07-2012, 12:34 AM
I don't know about the idea of non-consumable explosives. It kind of defeat the point of explosives. We already have 4 classes of indestructible items, I would like it better if explosives are kept the way it is.

It does and if they are indestructable. It defeats every single building and upgrade you've done to any buildings and the money in game. And than it removes the point to getting money from quest. It denotes the economy in general and ruins it. Explosives is, what makes all the point aside from upgrades of what your going to spend your money on pretty much. Maintaining your explosive arsenal.

Respect explosives won't happen not unless destructible. It isn't a great idea. You would be wasting your respect points. On items that don't last. And it's always will be a super super small minority who would have a need for it.

We just need more items to spend money on (not gold) that is the entirety. Would fix the M4-A1 issue too.

emcee
04-07-2012, 01:28 AM
Please do not introduce respect indestructible explosives. It nullifies the strength of having a good economy. This imo will effect the bottom line for Funzio as people spend real dollars for gold and some for in game cash. That's not to say people who buy in game cash will sink it all in explosives but it may go into buying other equips and/or new buildings. What would be the purpose of buying new income buildings or upgrading existing ones if having an economy is unnecessary? People do spend gold to complete building upgrades sooner. There will be a good possibility that respect explosives will effectively be the end of such upgrades. Why upgrade buildings/economy with gold when its better served in purchasing limited items for instance. Why have pride of ownership in your hood if there is no reason to have buildings in your hood? Building a long term client base for Funzio would be maintaining the cornerstone of this game; that is building a city.

I like visiting other people's hoods. What would be the purpose of this game without developing a hood? The uniqueness of each hood adds an extra dimension to this game. Taking that away would be a bad business decision imo.

Also, long term game mechanics will change as well moving forward. New players would just concentrate on a build with high stamina just to farm respect. Less if any significant income buildings will be seen as people will realize the futility of establishing a decent economy.

If respect indestructible explosives are introduced you might as well rename the game to Crime Desert.

Dravak
04-07-2012, 01:42 AM
New players spend more money on this game then most old players then sure ain't buying money with there money but gold .

As for people putting stamina and go farming , was always a valid tactic since they nerfed the defense buildings.
Sorry respect explosive is a good thing , people with economy still have the higher explosive .
But for most CC is CC not MW , you like all kind of consumables and having to have 500k atleast before you can even attack somebody , go play MW .

CC is always changing and the new map ítems show that economy is not useless , just people are afraid to experiment.
Those ítems out do the top end respect farming ítems . So use that money to test :p .
So when do we get respect none consumable explosives ?

Chiefer
04-07-2012, 01:55 AM
New players spend more money on this game then most old players then sure ain't buying money with there money but gold .

As for people putting stamina and go farming , was always a valid tactic since they nerfed the defense buildings.
Sorry respect explosive is a good thing , people with economy still have the higher explosive .
But for most CC is CC not MW , you like all kind of consumables and having to have 500k atleast before you can even attack somebody , go play MW .

CC is always changing and the new map ítems show that economy is not useless , just people are afraid to experiment.
Those ítems out do the top end respect farming ítems . So use that money to test :p .
So when do we get respect none consumable explosives ?

No,...... New players have no aspect of the game. Period. Stop talking in the forum and trying to gain power by being a senior member. Put your time into the game, and stop trying to change the game first, play later..... This goes for a lot of people. It's a very stupid idea. And your blatantly incorrect on your outlook. Just wrong. And, if your trying to dis me. Wrong. I know what I'm talking about. By what I have achieved thus far and, it's not a secret.

P.S: Explosives existed in Crime City before Modern Warfare was even released. So your comparison is off.

i need muney
04-07-2012, 03:18 AM
RP explosives dont sound like a good idea, consumable or not

nvbealone
04-07-2012, 04:03 AM
This should not be implemented! No go for this.