PDA

View Full Version : New Units Requested: UBER Units

Mcdoc
04-06-2012, 06:47 PM
I'm Russia building up a good Air Attack but I have the Air Hanger AND the Naval Research Center because I also like the Sea Units for Defense & lower casualty rates. I have a lot of defense buildings around my base to help against raiders Got the composite factory too - so I'm trying to get the best of all benefits allowed for a well rounded force.

If there was a "very low" casualty on some Air Unit - that would be the most awesome unit to own.

Hey Funzio - there are certain levels in the Airfield upgrade with only one new unit and on the advanced airfield there are upgrade levels with no new units at all.

IF you want to add some AWESOME units for each attack category and re-energize the game, give us some Über Units that have a balanced A/D stat, strong against each of the attack units types, and Very Low Casualty rates or for these units - create a new "Super Low Casualty Rate" to give the Non-Gold players a fighting chance against Gold Units

Wish List: Air Unit. 25 attack / 22 Defense, strong against ground (another one strong against Infantry, another one strong against Sea, and even one Strong Against Air) very low or "Super Low" casualty rate

Sea Unit - same as above

Ground Unit - Same as above

infantry Unit - Same As Above

SO - Adding those 16 new units would add amazing excitement to the game Not to mention a NEW Diversity and challenge to the game as people will take time to build up their forces and even upgrade their unit buildings based on the new units and we'd see a lot more diverse forces forming up. It would add a whole new dimension to the game. You could add these units at the level 8 and level 9 on the unit buildings, and to help the lower players, you could add similar units with stats that are closer to 10/12 available at building levels 5.

16 units - think about it as an investment to renew interest in the game at a time where Many are moving on because it seems we have peaked already and the game is becoming stagnet.

bigflan
04-06-2012, 06:56 PM
Yeah good job funzio is runnin out come on arctic units in APRIL so hopefully the next week LE unit is the turret operater he should have more defense then attack and they should give me one is what I suggested to lfizzle I want to help and get some players ideas into the store

War Priest
04-06-2012, 06:58 PM
Mcdoc, you have all the boost buildings. Just wondering why you only mention the Naval Center and Air Hanger in your threads.

Mcdoc
04-06-2012, 07:03 PM
@ War Priest: Because those are really the only units I buy for boosting my stats. Any ground units I have were just required purchases for missions or maybe were crate rewards or the rare gold unit that caught my attention.

I haven't leveled up my unit buildings beyond the units I have needed for missions, which is why I don't have the MLR80 (?) units you guys talk about.

Thunder Child
04-06-2012, 07:03 PM
Yeah good job funzio is runnin out come on arctic units in APRIL so hopefully the next week LE unit is the turret operater he should have more defense then attack and they should give me one is what I suggested to lfizzle I want to help and get some players ideas into the store
I hope they don't release a turret operator - sick of hearing about him!

War Priest
04-06-2012, 07:10 PM
I hope they don't release a turret operator - sick of hearing about him!

I know, he seriously should stop. Ever since I got the Sky Devil free he won't quit with the "and they should give me on for free" post.

Flan man, it was a contest! It's not like I thought of the plane or anything.

bigflan
04-06-2012, 07:12 PM
I know, he seriously should stop. Ever since I got the Sky Devil free he won't quit with the "and they should give me on for free" post.Okay okay I'll stop now but if IT becomes a unit it ain't my fault

Warfiend
04-06-2012, 07:12 PM
I'm a HUGE fan of the super low casualty rate unit idea. That's one of the best ideas I've seen posted yet IMO.

I agree on getting rid of the grunts. Haven't gotten one yet, but that would feel like a penalty, not a prize.

Edit. sorry, was meant for the event thread.

War Priest
04-06-2012, 07:15 PM
Okay okay I'll stop now but if IT becomes a unit it ain't my fault

Man I am not saying it is a bad unit idea. It's just you mention it in EVERY thread and always state and give you one free. We all know it's your idea man. We aren't going to take it. If it every comes out, I'll have Funzio transfer some gold from my account to you so you can get it, IF you give it a rest. We know it's your idea buddy. No worries.