PDA

View Full Version : Max Number of Units

Dean T
04-06-2012, 01:08 PM
Is there a maximum number of units to can own in the game? I want to buy more but am only on level 34 and am afraid when I get to the higher level units I will be maxed out.
511 342 222

bigflan
04-06-2012, 01:09 PM
Is there a maximum number of units to can own in the game? I want to buy more but am only on level 34 and am afraid when I get to the higher level units I will be maxed out.
511 342 222 No there is no restriction

Maverick50727
04-06-2012, 01:13 PM
Not at this time that I know of. Only the 2K limit you can bring to battle based on you max ally count. No idea if the devs will ever change the 500 aliies and 4 units per ally coding in the game.

bigflan
04-06-2012, 01:15 PM
Not at this time that I know of. Only the 2K limit you can bring to battle based on you max ally count. No idea if the devs will ever change the 500 aliies and 4 units per ally coding in the game.He meant the amount you can own

Mcdoc
04-06-2012, 03:30 PM
He meant the amount you can ownYes - but perhaps explaining the fact that owning more than what you could ever bring into battle is answering the question behind the question. After a certain amount that you have accumulated specifically for attack and defense stats, you're better of using your resources to upgrade defense buildings for stronger stats and $$$ buildings for income.

bigflan
04-06-2012, 03:32 PM
Yes - but perhaps explaining the fact that owning more than what you could ever bring into battle is answering the question behind the question. After a certain amount that you have accumulated specifically for attack and defense stats, you're better of using your resources to upgrade defense buildings for stronger stats and $$$ buildings for income.Hey I own a lot of units and since I have 100 k income I spend my money on defense buildings and buying strong units