PDA

View Full Version : Wall changes in-game, deleting friends/fiends posts?

Vile Lynn
04-06-2012, 12:22 PM
I've been lucky enough never to have been spammed. But I do like to keep most of my wall deleted, except for a bunch of flowers that I like to look at, heh. I haven't noticed any changes on my wall or news feed.

I have seen some forum posts about the wall being "updated" and now players that spam, can't spam anymore, and by deleting 2+ in-game posts on your wall from a player blocks them from posting on your wall.

Any truth to this?

What did Funzio actually change?
If I delete 2 or more of a friends post, will that block them?
Will I know it if they are blocked? Will they?
Do the deleted messages have to be identical for the block to take effect?
Are the messages just blocked from ME & can others still see them on my wall or do blocked messages get deleted before they post up?

I hope somebody knows, thanks!

i need muney
04-06-2012, 12:36 PM
When you delete two posts in a row from the same user you get a dialog asking if you want to block the dude. If you choose to block him, he wont be able to see your wall or post on it

Vile Lynn
04-06-2012, 12:57 PM
When you delete two posts in a row from the same user you get a dialog asking if you want to block the dude. If you choose to block him, he wont be able to see your wall or post on it

Thanks muney! That clears up a lot. I have never had a dialog box pop up, so I haven't blocked anyone :D
Good to know!

i need muney
04-07-2012, 10:47 AM
Thanks muney! That clears up a lot. I have never had a dialog box pop up, so I haven't blocked anyone :D
Good to know!
I kinda heard that this is another Perk for us godly iPad users. Never tested it thou.

Abjang77
06-13-2012, 07:45 AM
Hi, can I bar all post? Been receiving sarcastic remarks.

Max Power
06-13-2012, 07:52 AM
This works in some instances and not others. It's buggy.

iteachem
06-13-2012, 08:08 AM

anyway to unblock someone if you accidentally block them

Dreno33
06-13-2012, 08:25 AM
anyway to unblock someone if you accidentally block them

yes, War Priest has done it before but I never have. You could PM him if you want to.

And what the heck, we have to answer a question every time now in order to post? that'll getting annoying real quick. let's hope its a one-time post thing to prove your account is not spam

EDIT: YUP! a one-time thing, that's pretty cool(: thanks CCM (or whoever did it)

Swifty
06-13-2012, 08:28 AM
TRAZ posted in an earlier thread that you have to submit a ticket to unblock, no way to do it yourself.

Swearengen
06-13-2012, 08:49 AM
Wish you could do that on the iphone!

Dreno33
06-13-2012, 09:05 AM
Wish you could do that on the iphone!

I got the option to do so on my iPhone for MW once when I was deleting comments. are we not allowed to for CC?

Swearengen
06-13-2012, 10:54 AM
I've been spammed by at least 4 people, the last one posted about 400 times on my wall about 1 month ago. I had to delete every single message; I have never seen the option to block someone on my iPhone CC act. Maybe others have...?