PDA

View Full Version : Effect of Boost Buildings on stats

MWnewGuy
04-06-2012, 07:50 AM
If somebody can see me on their Rival list, please post a screen shot of my Profile.

I would like to see what my stats look like to my rivals. Thanks!

Name: Desroska
Level: 34
Alliance size: 45

possum
04-06-2012, 08:04 AM
I was able to see the direct effect of boost buildings on my stats after each upgrade. A lot if it (and the weight of influence) will depend on what units are actually calculated towards those scores.

For example, if you have a defense score of 10,000, comprised of 3/4th sea units and 1/4th infantry, a boost to the naval lab will have a much larger impact on your score than a boost to the genetics lab. Or at least that's how I interpret the different variances.

Bottom line, what you see in your score is what you get in regards to the boost buildings and what everyone else sees as well as far as I can tell.

MWnewGuy
04-06-2012, 08:19 AM
There was some discussion in the past about Rivals not seeing the "boosted" values. That is why I want to see a screen shot to see if that is true or not.

Blackstone
04-06-2012, 08:31 AM
There was some discussion in the past about Rivals not seeing the "boosted" values. That is why I want to see a screen shot to see if that is true or not.

This is true. Only you can see what your boost levels are. When I look at my main profile via my LLP my stats are about 3000k lower for attack and defense.

Thunder Child
04-06-2012, 08:39 AM
I had my first opportunity to see my profile on a friends device tonight, and it's quite obvious that he can't see my boosted values. My actual attack stats were 15.96% higher than he saw, while my defense stats were actually 32.85% higher. These accurately reflect how I have chosen to distribute my skill points so far.

MWnewGuy
04-06-2012, 08:47 AM
Maybe I should just ask one my Rivals who attacks me and loses! My defense must look a lot lower because I get donations left behind all the time!

possum
04-06-2012, 08:51 AM
Just goes to show you how much I know...

I'm curious what my score looks like as well to my opponents. Do allies see raw scores or boosted scores upon inspection?

Thunder Child
04-06-2012, 08:53 AM
Well, I could tell you. If I add you as an ally, I can take a look at your profile and then tell you what I see...

Just invited you!

Thunder Child
04-06-2012, 08:54 AM
Just goes to show you how much I know...

I'm curious what my score looks like as well to my opponents. Do allies see raw scores or boosted scores upon inspection?
They see the raw scores, like rivals do

digitalwalker
04-06-2012, 09:53 AM
They see the raw scores, like rivals do

More accurately, they saw raw scores plus theirs OWN country bounds calculated from the units in YOUR inventory.

Sugarymama
04-06-2012, 10:21 AM
I need help in this area as well. Can someone please add me to their allies list? (If you don't mind increasing it by one...lol). My ID is 817 094 831

Right now I have the Composites Factory, Genetics Lab, Cement Factory and Infirmary. The Composites and Cement Factories are at levels 2 and 3 respectively. The others are at 1. I'm trying to decide if it's worth me investing so much $$$ to increase their levels, or put all my funds into money buildings and my vault. I know the vault has to be maxed out, but I can do that somewhat gradually (it's taking a week just to go from 3.5M to 5M)

Tate
04-06-2012, 10:22 AM
More accurately, they saw raw scores plus theirs OWN country bounds calculated from the units in YOUR inventory.Huh! I may be a little slow with this but I'm not sure what you mean DW. Could you please explain it?

StuN
04-06-2012, 11:10 AM
I have my Composites at lvl 6 which may explain why people with a lower att score are attacking me. But what about the nation boost, can rivals see that, or is it just the flat no frills unit def score they see?

digitalwalker
04-06-2012, 11:44 AM
Huh! I may be a little slow with this but I'm not sure what you mean DW. Could you please explain it?

It is a reported bug. Lets give an example

Suppose ur country flag is uk, and u looking at a Russia flag players profile, what u see is his raw stats plus his sea units boosted by 10%.

Blackstone
04-06-2012, 11:48 AM
I need help in this area as well. Can someone please add me to their allies list? (If you don't mind increasing it by one...lol). My ID is 817 094 831

Right now I have the Composites Factory, Genetics Lab, Cement Factory and Infirmary. The Composites and Cement Factories are at levels 2 and 3 respectively. The others are at 1. I'm trying to decide if it's worth me investing so much $$$ to increase their levels, or put all my funds into money buildings and my vault. I know the vault has to be maxed out, but I can do that somewhat gradually (it's taking a week just to go from 3.5M to 5M)

I would definitely upgrade the Composite Factory - It's cheap and the upgrade times are pretty quick up to level 5 at least.

Since I paid 250 gold for it I made a point to make it my #1 upgrade priority :)

Sugarymama
04-06-2012, 01:55 PM
I would definitely upgrade the Composite Factory - It's cheap and the upgrade times are pretty quick up to level 5 at least.

Since I paid 250 gold for it I made a point to make it my #1 upgrade priority :)

True. I may as well invest in it since I did purchase it (for real...lol).

But I have to wait for my storage silo to finish upgrading. I only worked on that first because it was a goal to upgrade to level 8...yawn..

Maverick50727
04-06-2012, 02:20 PM

Suppose ur country flag is uk, and u looking at a Russia flag players profile, what u see is his raw stats plus his sea units boosted by 10%.
I sent a PM to Boomer and CC Mark on this today. Not sure when this is getting fixed. I wouldn't think you should be able to see anyhting but someones raw stats which shoiuld exclude the boost and nation bonus. That was the way it appeared in the past. I never noticed the bug since I'm US and I would never see their real stats. It could work in my favor as I'm US and people could think I'm stronger than I am seeing their nation boost on my units. LOL
I cover my #%# anyway. I have pretty low losses and strong against units.

JohnnyR
04-08-2012, 03:55 AM

What the hell?! And they wanna put chat in??? If they do that before fixing this, the forum's got to bombard CC Mark and LFizzle. Any confirm on this? Kinda would like proof n this...

digitalwalker
04-08-2012, 04:11 AM
I sent a PM to Boomer and CC Mark on this today. Not sure when this is getting fixed. I wouldn't think you should be able to see anyhting but someones raw stats which shoiuld exclude the boost and nation bonus. That was the way it appeared in the past. I never noticed the bug since I'm US and I would never see their real stats. It could work in my favor as I'm US and people could think I'm stronger than I am seeing their nation boost on my units. LOL
I cover my #%# anyway. I have pretty low losses and strong against units.

I verified this myself with my too account long time ago, and I haven't do it again, so they may fixed it, but not sure. Funzio should give us reports on bugs like this.