PDA

View Full Version : Opening bags/ bag stash...

Pekersss
04-05-2012, 09:47 PM
I noticed that when I open a box for the event, if I don't receive an item when I open it, it doesn't deplete anything from my stash. Two before opening and then two again after. Is this normal? Just wanted to double check before reporting it.

Not bad for me, but unfair to people who have trouble finding bags at the beginning of the event.

Ghost818
04-05-2012, 09:57 PM
I noticed that when I open a box for the event, if I don't receive an item when I open it, it doesn't deplete anything from my stash. Two before opening and then two again after. Is this normal? Just wanted to double check before reporting it.

Not bad for me, but unfair to people who have trouble finding bags at the beginning of the event.

Im confused, if the bank box doesn't open, your bank box # does not go down. However if it does open, the count should go down.

Pekersss
04-05-2012, 09:58 PM
What I mean is if it's empty... My bad. I open it and it's empty, and my number of boxes remains the same as before I opened it.

nvbealone
04-05-2012, 10:01 PM
unsucessful opens do not count

Pekersss
04-05-2012, 10:04 PM
Gotcha. Thanks.

Ghost818
04-05-2012, 10:36 PM
What I mean is if it's empty... My bad. I open it and it's empty, and my number of boxes remains the same as before I opened it.
They are never empty though, it either opens and gives you something, or doesnt open (perhaps thats what you mean by empty)

Pekersss
04-05-2012, 10:42 PM
It Was, Ghost. Ignore this thread; I'm sleep deprived and can't think right lol