PDA

View Full Version : Friday Feedback Day!

L Fizzle
04-05-2012, 05:09 PM
Hi All,

As some of you know, every Friday I make a deck of feedback to share with our development teams on what the community thinks of events, items, game mechanics, etc.

Please sure your *constructive* feedback in this thread so I can be sure to include it on tomorrow's deck.

*Hint* The more succinct you are (the less amount I have to read) the more likely I'll be to include it...because no doubt there will be a ton posted in here! I know the bigger issues that are going on. Please use this thread for smaller less known grumbles....and kudos!

Cheers,

L Fizzle

Dipstik
04-05-2012, 05:11 PM
Fix the crashing problem. Today has been much better than yesterday if that helps, but now constant crashing since the event started.

Edit: INB4 499 drama

enahs1
04-05-2012, 05:13 PM
Bring back m4a1 and dds.

Euchred
04-05-2012, 05:15 PM
The energy cost of the new jobs seems a little excessive.

Swifty
04-05-2012, 05:15 PM
Please, fill in the empty spots in the loot table with meaningful loot.

Please. Something appropriate for the energy requirements and buy-in.

dudeman
04-05-2012, 05:23 PM
Two things, short and sweet:

After visiting menu pages for "mafia requests", "viewing mafia", and "adding mafia", the game lags horribly until you exit and shut down the app.

The list scrolling bug is still occurring with the request page list (request list page?). (I cannot scroll past the first four requests.)

Edit: I am running CCHD 2.2.1 on an iPad 2.

Walter
04-05-2012, 05:27 PM
"Favorites" option for visiting mafia

mac daddy
04-05-2012, 05:33 PM
PLEASE.... "Confirm" button anytime you use Gold.

Whoopdido1980
04-05-2012, 05:33 PM
Events that aren't exactly the same.

Joeycool
04-05-2012, 05:42 PM
Can we stop with the events that rely purely on luck. I'm not really enjoying them any more. They are frustrating.

Perhaps something that is achievable through hard work rather than gambles.

Poppins
04-05-2012, 05:46 PM
• Inventory sort/filter
• Boost Buildings
• RP Explosives

ABlueTree
04-05-2012, 06:02 PM
• Inventory sort/filter

Absolutely, I can think of three ways I would have it filtered, maybe others can post what they think

Alphabetical
By Attack
By Defense

enahs1
04-05-2012, 06:04 PM
Be able to search mafia members

i need muney
04-05-2012, 06:11 PM
1) rankings
2) any kind of clanwars / coop gameplay
3) searchable friendlist
4) inventory sorting

Babytway
04-05-2012, 06:13 PM
hey L Fizzle, Can you ask or prompt the big wigs to fiigure out when the option to sell weapons and vehicles will be available i have tons of crap i cant use that would probably bring me in millions if i were to sell off.

Slickster
04-05-2012, 06:14 PM
Provide a loan shark building where you can then have The option (status) based off your income to give money to other players through requests of course at a five to ten percent mark up, and after a certain time frame money automatically is sent to the loan shark building , no one escapes Jaws!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ramshutu
04-05-2012, 06:20 PM
- it would be nice to be able to see more interesting statistics in game (atk/mafia), history of stats over time.... Just to satisfy obsessive compulsives like myself...

- It is not possible to make PvE loot a part of your gaming strategy. The investment of energy and xp required to obtain higher end loot items is out of kilter with respect points earned via PvP, for example, some of the higher end items take 2000 energy on average (or thereabouts) to obtain, the time taken to refer 2000 energy will earn you enough respect to buy 1-2 chain whips (without TL). Importantly, the xp earned is MASSIVE compared to the xp gain of robbing. I know some items were easy to obtain, but there is a balance between 'difficult' and 'not worth it' which has not been met for TL. What engages me about the game is the different ways of progressing in the game, and being able to bld up all aspects of your in game character. This is fantastic in cc and MW. With loot not being a viable strategy, it means that only PvP and robbing are practical ways of progressing.

- related to the above, I really think that PvE can benefit from progressive goals or an extra dimensions; the equivalent of thug life for PvE. Where a concerted effort on PvE, for example collecting X things in exchange for something really good, or farming collections of worthless items to trade in for rewards would be great.

- at this moment, there seems to be a 'best strategy' in terms of overall strategy, the main point of argument here seems to be 'should you buy grenade launchers or exceleros first', this is in part caused by the exponential cash increase of item stats as you go above the mid level cash items. There needs to be a viable and equivalent alternative to RP items.

- I really, really like Crime City, and think the Devs have done a fantastic job with this, regardless of how much I moan, so I would like to share the following 'dev only limerick' with them:

"a programmer started to cuss,
Coz getting to sleep was a fuss
He lay in his bed,
Looping round in his head
While( !asleep ) sheep++;"

And you must throw any dev who doesn't laugh out of the meeting....

Mastermind
04-05-2012, 06:21 PM
Be able to search mafia members

+1. This would be very helpful.

TonyStark
04-05-2012, 06:30 PM
How about improving the payouts/rewards for the "buy x number of items" & "upgrade building to level 10" goals. They are really pathetic rewards and useless. Maybe one can get a item with similar stats of an event 3rd/5th diamond unlocks when completing these goals given the time and money needed . Or something like 2000 respect points. Not the crappy $10,000 reward where one is forced to spend millions for items that are inferior to what can be gotten from pvp.

Improve the stats of the high level weapons that can be purchased. the only value of cash is to buy explosives once reaches the 90+ level. At the high levels, the cash weapons suck. Add 3 or 4 points to the each attack/defense.

Walter
04-05-2012, 06:36 PM
The ability start a build queue and pay for multiple upgrades in advance

Silvio
04-05-2012, 06:47 PM
Reasonable timing for events. Given historical drop rates this event will not result in reasonable results.

Rankings per level. Dunno the best way - perhaps a weighted average of atk and def? I'd like to know what percentile I am in.

foxtrekker
04-05-2012, 07:10 PM
How bout some new goals for respect points that dont involve having 500 mafia...
Everyone has either 500 or 499 of the higher level people anyway so its just creating drama.
Ex: Every 100 jobs completed, fights won, robberies won, weapons gained etc. consecutive successful fights, robberies. Something besides just repeatedly pulverizing people on TL goals.

Having fights or robberies that take more than one stamina point at a time so you dont have to repeatedly fight someone over and over. So you could fight them for 1 or wage an all out war on them for 50 and be rewarded accordingly if you win with items cash and their mafia members. If the loser puts up a good fight reward him with a few also.

It might be interesting to actually lose mafia members while fighting or robbing, that would also vary the number of mafia you have. So then if you lose 10 one night u have to go recruiting new members.

Having a mafia boss that u equip to the max and just fight bosses for fame and glory!!

Another currency that you can trade your gold or $$$ for to buy other things
LIke for the events, you can actually choose what youd like to use your gems to buy instead of it being automatic.

ps. does anyone know a good procedure to successfully transfer your game from ipod to android? My ipods wearing out!
Thanks.:D

Fig Oni
04-05-2012, 07:12 PM
Can people who maintain 500 mafia after reaching level 100 be rewarded by having 1 henchman which is also a mimic, by being able to use the 5 strongest weapon your rival own (1 gun, 1 melee, 1 amour, 1 vehicle & 1 explosive) against him if he has less then 500 mafia's.

Also the game in despair by nerfing the M4's and having no way to catch up with the masses unless you spend $$.
I'm thinking having a weekly M4 day, where once a week the rusty M4's become real M4's so then we can catch up.

dudeman
04-05-2012, 07:33 PM
Two things, short and sweet:

After visiting menu pages for "mafia requests", "viewing mafia", and "adding mafia", the game lags horribly until you exit and shut down the app.

The list scrolling bug is still occurring with the request page list (request list page?). (I cannot scroll past the first four requests.)

Edit: I am running CCHD 2.2.1 on an iPad 2.

Ok, three things, I forgot one.

When I am done fighting a rival in their own hood and I click on "rob", RP (and maybe cash) is picked up "off the ground" in the rival hood. You know, when the amount floats up into the sky in green writing. Anyways, if I try to return to my hood during that time I get instantly sent back to the rival's hood. I have to return to my hood two times in a row when that happens.

Chukuli
04-05-2012, 08:43 PM
Thug life goals can only be accomplished if players have 500 mafias, if player from 500 went down to 499. the number of hits on the amount will not increase for them.

iteachem
04-05-2012, 08:56 PM
During events being able to see opponent bags and on rival list to rob for them more efficiently..

transfer
04-05-2012, 09:01 PM
I know this is likely a repeat and the subject do pop enough on Tech forums but would it be able to implement Confirmation Box on using Gold either on buying items or finishing upgrades ? There's a confirmation box to delete buildings, surely there could be one for gold as it's real money after all.

That'd save people the need to contact Support team and the hassle from the very own support team to monitor each and one mistake.

Boom
04-05-2012, 09:09 PM
Exactly what some people said, a confirm gold button would be nice and also different events like u get this if u do that or something just different u know....

Plumbernick9
04-05-2012, 09:10 PM
"confirm" button when using gold.

Fix the game crashing.

Restore M4 A1, and leila double deckers.

Yahkin
04-05-2012, 09:32 PM
I like the boss fights that the Google + version has.

Spoon86
04-05-2012, 09:57 PM
m4a1's and dd need to be restored the balance of the game is kinda wacked out now.

Dreno33
04-05-2012, 11:14 PM
MORE mafia buildings. we love those buildings but there are only 3 good ones.

jaywalker
04-05-2012, 11:36 PM
Short Minor Bug:

When you attack someone (in their hood) and they drop money, if you attack them a few more times and loose one of 10 battles, you loose cash. When you pick up all your cash from the ground and try to bank it, you get stuck with a few $ that you lost in a fight. These will not get away untill you restart the app.

G Wiz
04-06-2012, 12:02 AM
- Search function for your mob.

- Better touch radius/sensitivity for decorations (If I place bleachers near a building, it will never be touched again).

-Varied event types, not just re-do's.

-confirm gold purchase options to prevent misclicks.

-push notifications needs a revamping. I don't need to collect from laundromats, I need to collect from my level 4 loft.

FatDaz
04-06-2012, 12:28 AM
Confirm Gold
This is an essential element of the game

pluxfan2
04-06-2012, 12:43 AM
Gold Prevent Misclicks is a big issue as G Wiz says.

New Buildings at the Higher Levels, most of the new buildings are in the low to mid level range to date.

keep up the good work

g

Vile Lynn
04-06-2012, 01:18 AM
As much as I love the events, why so often? We don't get much of a breather between runs.
Hmmm... Trying to turn that into feedback...

Maybe you guys could wait until the forum starts [wanting] another event before giving us another one...?
Having all of these short, analogous events makes them monotimious. I'd like to see an event last 20+ days that takes a little more than luck to get the end prize.

+1 more for the gold use confirm button!

And, keep doing stuff like this on the forum! Thanks, Fizz!

ronm99
04-06-2012, 01:42 AM
1) How about a notification in the game before an event is starting? This is the second time in a row that I've emptied my energy right before an event starts. Now I can't find a box until it replentishes...

2) Fix crashing bug, been crashing since 2.0 came out.

3) Still not seeing buildings since 2.2, was told it would be fixed, wasn't in 2.2.1, NO news since. Its been 2 months... I've forgotten what my neighborhood looks like..:(

Zendfrim
04-06-2012, 01:57 AM
Please display the two types of defense numbers: effective robbery defense, and effective attack defense. I am sick of seeing a high all-in-one number for my defense that I know is false. Want it displayed without me having to do calculations to get numbers I should have instant access to.

Please continue your awesome customer service via the email.

kimberleyj
04-06-2012, 03:30 AM
Please can we have these box events start from the time we open the app instead of everyone starting at the same time, I think it is unfair for people who our out for a few days they can never catch up.

silverbackspur
04-06-2012, 03:55 AM
Restore the dd's and have a gold confirm button

frenda
04-06-2012, 06:58 AM
Develop a few new buildings that allows us to "upgrade" lower grade equipment. Have a "Gunsmith" shop that refurbishes rusty M4A1s, maybe for $2000 or equivalent gold. Have a custom auto shop that puts cold air intakes or superchargers on junkers, for $2000 and $4000 respectively. I think the whole idea of being able to customize vehicles and make them unique would go over huge. And have a car paint shop, so we can at least turn the POS junkers into better-looking "rides". It would give us something to do while waiting for crematories and lofts to build.

buddylee
04-06-2012, 07:04 AM
Is there anyway you can set up your mafia members in different slots? If I want to view my Friend HerpDerp, I have to go through all 1000 members of my mafia to visit his hood.

Ghost818
04-06-2012, 07:16 AM
Hi All,

As some of you know, every Friday I make a deck of feedback to share with our development teams on what the community thinks of events, items, game mechanics, etc.

Please sure your *constructive* feedback in this thread so I can be sure to include it on tomorrow's deck.

*Hint* The more succinct you are (the less amount I have to read) the more likely I'll be to include it...because no doubt there will be a ton posted in here! I know the bigger issues that are going on. Please use this thread for smaller less known grumbles....and kudos!

Cheers,

L Fizzle
An idea for a new event, the participants would chose a team of 3 from their mafia, and it would be like an Easter Egg hunt concept, so forum friends would then have to add each other. In a case where players might not know or interact with each other, an alternative instead of you choosing your own team, the game could ask you which difficulty you want to participate in, then it would put you in a team with others who chose the same difficulty.

Each member of the team starts off with 1 note which leads them to a 2nd note which will lead them to the 3rd note and the last note would lead them to their 1st Key which unlocks the 1st Prize and repeat for the 2nd Key + 2nd Prize and repeat for a total of 3 Keys and 3 Prizes. Once each member has their 3 Keys they combine all 9 into 1 Master Key to unlock the Grand Prize. Like the quote we have heard before, the purpose of Gold is to replace time, and that means 1 note per day, can be purchased with gold, to replace the time to look for them, again for a reasonable amount. The Event would be hosted for a total of but not limited to 7 days. (You will see why look for blue writing)

There would be three different categories: Novice, Intermediate, and Expert. The Novice hunt would be free to unlock and participate, the Intermediate would be unlocked with in game cash, the Expert with a reasonable amount of gold, for 3 people who are willing. The Intermediate and Expert would be a big lump sum that each member would contribute to.

An example for the Intermediate difficulties higher level players would be the buy in to be at (15M) respectively an estimated number, each person to contribute 5M. Same goes for the Expert, but the numbers are not my say that is solely up to Funzio. Once all 3 members submit their offering (cash or gold) the hunt would begin.

Note:Participants of the Novice hunt are not to expect the same reward as the Intermediate or Expert hunts, and Intermediate participants are not to expect the same reward as the Expert hunt. Also, the prizes and the Ultimate Reward at the end would be broken down by level brackets as follows like the current ongoing events, different levels see different loot for each item [1-20] [21-50] [51-80] [81+] and buy ins will be respectively bracketed also.

Example: If the ultimate reward for the Expert would be the current drop rate of loot would be increased by 30%, the Novice Hunt reward would be only 5% the Intermediate 15% the Expert as stated would be 30%.

Each team would decide which difficulty they want to participate in and come to an agreement. Crime City players would have to be notified of this event, a week prior to the start of this magnificent event every time the app is launched, so it would give them time have a chance to be with whoever they want, but there's a catch. If the team is already formed prior to the beginning of the event, and they are going to go with the cash method? Guess what...they can start 6 hours before the start of the event for the free participants...but hold on, if you are going to be using gold...you get to start 24 hours prior to the start of the event giving you 7 days+ 1.

Disclaimer: This would be a new concept of a group event and can profit both players and Funzio. I know this will make the developers jobs harder and I do apologize, but I think this has potential. All numbers including but not limited to "Team Members", "Notes", "Keys", "Prizes", "Days", "Buy Ins", "Loot", and "Percentages" OR any thing else the Devs find suitable are subject to change. This idea is Copyrighted ©, Service Marked℠, Trademarked™, Registered®, and Owned by Ghost Inc.©℠™®

Thank you for reading,
Ghost

buddylee
04-06-2012, 07:22 AM
Ability to sell stuff or manage inventory.

Ghost818
04-06-2012, 08:32 AM
Increase message cap on forum from 50 to something bigger! I constantly have to delete messages I've sent or received in order of importance so I can receive new ones.

enahs1
04-06-2012, 10:56 AM
Be able to sell items

L Fizzle
04-06-2012, 11:01 AM
Thanks, guys! Finishing up my deck now. Thanks for sharing!