PDA

View Full Version : Good new loot items

procsyzarc
04-05-2012, 12:30 PM
I was in two minds if I should share but considering the huge energy cost 20x588 I think this is actually intended and funzio is finally got the good items in the right place.

Each time takes about 2 days depending on if you level or not but I have now done Kane de silva in octagon 3 times and gotten.

1 x cage fighter pads 15a 27d armor
1 x the iron fist 30a 19d melle
1 x tough guy low rider 27a 30d car

This is a nice change since every item will be at least a small upgrade for most people

iteachem
04-05-2012, 12:32 PM
Do you think a gun will drop? I am no where close to this level but am hoping for something that will help offset the fact that I only have 7 M4s

Swifty
04-05-2012, 12:32 PM
Those are good items for me.

Edit: But that is a $5.6 million buy-in for me and I am trying to save for a nightclub. Hard choices have to be made.

Nicholost
04-05-2012, 12:36 PM
Do you think a gun will drop? I am no where close to this level but am hoping for something that will help offset the fact that I only have 7 M4s

You should be hoping for good loot that is not a gun. Most people have more than enough guns and many are good. It's vehicles that most people lack, and melee and armor are usually quite beneficial. Use Lars' Stat Calculator to determine where your weak areas are.

BigCheese
04-05-2012, 12:36 PM
melee and car looks awesome

Ram
04-05-2012, 12:40 PM
we want pics!

iteachem
04-05-2012, 12:42 PM
You should be hoping for good loot that is not a gun. Most people have more than enough guns and many are good. It's vehicles that most people lack, and melee and armor are usually quite beneficial. Use Lars' Stat Calculator to determine where your weak areas are.

I actually have been and am collecting melee, armor, and farming cars... I guess I was considering that in the long run the highest gun I have is the sawn off which matches the attack but is short on defense. So when I hit the 100s I should have a pretty good attack but was wondering if something similar to the M4 would drop again that would allow me to make up the difference assuming I do a good job with the other categories.. The gun category is the only category that I see that will really handicap me at the higher levels... Every other category just takes work

jobadass
04-05-2012, 12:44 PM
I don't see Kane, or anyone. Most maps have people walking around this has none. Have I not reached a high enough level (133)?

procsyzarc
04-05-2012, 12:47 PM

Doubtful which is good since every other boss seems to drop one or two guns. If he is the same as earlier bosses he will have 3 possible drops with one being 6%, in this case I would guess the car. This is assuming he is the same and I just happened to get all 3 items in 3 turns. Very tempted to spend gold to try a few more but at over 200g a time haven't decided yet since these items aren't worth 200g but you do get $1.3m (with 20% boost) and good xp so will decide after breakfast.

Remember there are 3 other new bosses, this is just one, you can bet they will have similar items some of which are bound to be guns

dudeman
04-05-2012, 12:47 PM
I don't see Kane, or anyone. Most maps have people walking around this has none. Have I not reached a high enough level (133)?

Tap the blue "i" and then tap "show jobs".

The NPCs are invisible on this map. Another forgivable display of half-assery.

jobadass
04-05-2012, 01:05 PM
Tap the blue "i" and then tap "show jobs".

The NPCs are invisible on this map. Another forgivable display of half-assery.
LOL A bunch of invisible people walking around. Thanks, I'll wait on this one, gonna build my economy some more before I drop the nearly $6mil I'll have to spend.

Sir Daniel
04-05-2012, 01:08 PM
Made the investment this one is going to take a while...

Luke 3457
04-05-2012, 01:54 PM
Every two days though? Not a game changer that's for sure. I wish it was about half the amount of energy. And my question is does it drop faithfully or is it another sue pine?

procsyzarc
04-05-2012, 01:57 PM
Every two days though? Not a game changer that's for sure. I wish it was about half the amount of energy. And my question is does it drop faithfully or is it another sue pine?

Bosses always drop one of their items, the difference here to other bosses is all 3 are useful

murf
04-05-2012, 02:12 PM

This is something I'm struggling with. I've always tried to opt for the end game RP weapons, which means I should also opt for the end game farmable weapons. I'm farming Empire Central Bus right now which still adds 10/3 for me, but clearly if I play this game to the "end", those will be replaced. I think the $91/energy at Octagon vs $31/energy at Red Cascade is convincing me.

kaz
04-05-2012, 02:17 PM
Bosses always drop one of their items, the difference here to other bosses is all 3 are useful
Excuse me if I’m asking a stupid question, but let me see if I understand. The boss of Octagon drops one of the items you wrote, and it's 100% that I’ll get one of them?

G Wiz
04-05-2012, 02:21 PM
Excuse me if I’m asking a stupid question, but let me see if I understand. The boss of Octagon drops one of the items you wrote, and it's 100% that I’ll get one of them?Yea! Items always drop from bosses, but the type of weapon they drop varies because they each have their own drop rates. The best one usually drops the least.

procsyzarc
04-05-2012, 02:29 PM
Yea! Items always drop from bosses, but the type of weapon they drop varies because they each have their own drop rates. The best one usually drops the least.

Just to clarify 100% it is 100% on 20 of 20 which is when yo get the money too. The first 19 clicks are just xp

Sir Daniel
04-05-2012, 02:31 PM
+ 1 murf.

Luke, it's kind of relative, for some players there are no farms that really deliver stat increases anymore. Energy goes to waste, but for a drop of 30 a or d every few days it's kind of worth it.

This is something I'm struggling with. I've always tried to opt for the end game RP weapons, which means I should also opt for the end game farmable weapons. I'm farming Empire Central Bus right now which still adds 10/3 for me, but clearly if I play this game to the "end", those will be replaced. I think the $91/energy at Octagon vs $31/energy at Red Cascade is convincing me.

kaz
04-05-2012, 02:44 PM
Just to clarify 100% it is 100% on 20 of 20 which is when yo get the money too. The first 19 clicks are just xp
That's kinda obvious :).
I still think it's worth it, one of these items in 2 days is great, and for light gold players like me it's good for a little attack/defense boost.

G Wiz
04-05-2012, 02:49 PM
You just never know who is still running the 2.0.2 on their ios. However, it is still in my backup.

i need muney
04-05-2012, 06:41 PM
You just never know who is still running the 2.0.2 on their ios. However, it is still in my backup.
Bosses still drop on last click on multiclick versions.

Santa
04-05-2012, 06:50 PM
Aww, I wish I had version 2.02. I'm having some library problems in iTunes and it won't let me sync without authorizing the computer for some apple ID that I don't know... Weird.

itzkakarot
04-05-2012, 08:38 PM
FYI - Loot spreadsheet is updated. Those cagefighter pads have a sweet 72% drop rate. Get 'em before they're nerfed!

slackerboy
04-05-2012, 11:28 PM
Sorry if this is a bit of a dumb question.

For these items, it takes around 20 clicks which can be 2 or 3 days for some people to get a drop!
The XP is high which means you can be levelling up every other day.

The cage fighter pads are just under FCG stats.
If you do just PVP for 2/3 days and no map quests or farming, you can get around 4/5 a day(saying on average +/-3500RP per day)
The car does have impressive stats but the drop rate is very low, if you are lucky 1 maybe 2 a week.
With PVP I can get around 2 exeleros a day.
Just doing PVP for me for the time being, means longer time to level up while gaining more RP and beefing up on the good RP items.

Personally farming these items while look good bit of a waste of time considering the effort involved for so little gain.
Maybe I am missing the point here.

i need muney
04-05-2012, 11:45 PM
You're not. If you are not strong enough to level then farming can get you in a tight position.

slackerboy
04-05-2012, 11:47 PM
ah ok, good to hear that.

My stats:

lvl 121
att: 25609
def: 26254

mafia 500
equipment used 2500

Am I in a good position to level up quickly?

procsyzarc
04-06-2012, 01:11 AM
Sorry if this is a bit of a dumb question.

For these items, it takes around 20 clicks which can be 2 or 3 days for some people to get a drop!
The XP is high which means you can be levelling up every other day.

The cage fighter pads are just under FCG stats.
If you do just PVP for 2/3 days and no map quests or farming, you can get around 4/5 a day(saying on average +/-3500RP per day)
The car does have impressive stats but the drop rate is very low, if you are lucky 1 maybe 2 a week.
With PVP I can get around 2 exeleros a day.
Just doing PVP for me for the time being, means longer time to level up while gaining more RP and beefing up on the good RP items.

Personally farming these items while look good bit of a waste of time considering the effort involved for so little gain.
Maybe I am missing the point here.

Yes you are missing the point. You can't compare drops to RP items since you are looking at at least 400k fights to get 500 of each of the final 4, which I highly doubt you are close to. The whole point of loot items is to fill the gap till you can get the respect items, and since their is no opertunity cost of using energy then even a couple of point upgrade ever few days is well worth it.

This may be diffrent if you think camping is a decent strategy but if you are in this catogary you already have problems which you will figure out for yourself in a few months when it's too late and will probably quit

mongorie
04-06-2012, 01:53 AM
Wait....when you've completed Kane once the arrow disappears, how the hell are you supposed to find her again?? Blind clicking everywhere???

Swifty
04-06-2012, 08:18 AM
Unfortunately, I did not think that through before I bought in.

Bummer.

murf
04-06-2012, 08:55 AM
ah ok, good to hear that.

My stats:

lvl 121
att: 25609
def: 26254

mafia 500
equipment used 2500

Am I in a good position to level up quickly?

You seem pretty solid for your level. Once you hit level 142 you will see all the way to 200. So. if you are very good at timely collection, don't worry about leveling too fast. If not, once you hit level 142, there are no stats that will help you against robbery unless you spend $1000's on gold weapons. If you can get your stats into the 30k range around 142, that seems to be pretty solid to find weaker players to attack/rob and deter a few attackees...FYI, there are plenty of 20k/20k at the high levels.

Sir Daniel
04-06-2012, 09:22 AM
Wait....when you've completed Kane once the arrow disappears, how the hell are you supposed to find her again?? Blind clicking everywhere???

Unfortunately, I did not think that through before I bought in.

Bummer.

LOL! Me too. Procsyzarc‎?

Santa
04-06-2012, 09:28 AM
Haha, what a dilemma... This is really funny.

"Whoa, awesome new loot!"
"Wait...where did they go???"
*spam clicks iPod/Android*
"ARGH I LOST KANE!!!"

Sir Daniel
04-06-2012, 09:49 AM
Haha, what a dilemma... This is really funny.

"Whoa, awesome new loot!"
"Wait...where did they go???"
*spam clicks iPod/Android*
"ARGH I LOST KANE!!!"

Yeah, almost self nurfing!

Sir Daniel
04-06-2012, 10:21 AM

Ok, delete the game, reinstall, Kane and everyone else is now visible.

Santa
04-06-2012, 10:36 AM
Self-nerfing...that's a good one... xDD

procsyzarc
04-06-2012, 04:16 PM

Not sure to be honest. On mine (iPad) I have this problem the first time I enter a zone but then I just leave the zone and go back in and everything displays properly. I thought this was only an issue when an area loaded for the first time but sounds like people are having on going issues.

Not best but if the bubble still comes up guess you can just click randomly until you get one that is a 20 repeat quest

slackerboy
04-06-2012, 06:46 PM
@procsyzarc, thanks for the input. Did not think of it that way. Makes more sense now.

@murf, cheers. Pretty good with collections. The 3 hours and 8 hours are usually what are up for grabs when sleeping. Not often I get that many successful robs except is there stats are very high.

Was thinking of crawling the next few levels building up on exeleros as vehicles are the weakest link for me.
Think I could be quite close to 30k by level 142.

Appreciate your feedback

Regarding invisible Kane, I have NVB. How do I enable them to see him?

xclusiv
04-06-2012, 09:05 PM
the amount of energy used to get these items are worthless as its over 11thousand energy per item which could take 2-3days + for 1 item, even at a rate of 1 every 2 days and you did it constantly for 1 year it would net you 180 of these items over a period of 1 year. but since someone wouldn't really do that consistently for a year you would probably get like a 100 in a year is it worth it really?

itzkakarot
04-06-2012, 09:19 PM
Ok, delete the game, reinstall, Kane and everyone else is now visible.
You could probably turn on all jobs by clicking the little "i" button on the bottom of the map next to the area name.

Swifty
04-06-2012, 09:43 PM
@xclusiv

Interesting point, but what else are you going to spend your energy bar on? Or just not spend it at all?