PDA

View Full Version : Best Buildings to Buy & Upgrade??

jrah03
04-05-2012, 09:36 AM
I am looking to boost income!

Any Suggestions?

Also what happens at lvl 90?? I hear alot about a big change?

Thanks

Also add me please

207 664 261

Bronson
04-05-2012, 09:49 AM
Depends on how often you log in really. I got no problems playing every hour from 6am-10pm so getting my silos to level 10 then working on getting electric plants up to 3.

Other than that work on the 12, 24 hour cycle buildings.

And oh yeah at level 90 everyone can hear you scream!!!

Agent Orange
04-05-2012, 09:53 AM
Bronson makes an excellent point. I too am online for a large part of the day either at home or at work or even in between sometimes. Heck we even pick restaurants with hot spots since my wife is also a hard core gamer and webster.

So for me fast cash turn around is better than slow ones. I think why I have not built some of the really expensive ones yet.

commandNconquer
04-05-2012, 09:59 AM
personally i think the oil rig is the best, 24 hour so you NEVER miss it if you play daily, if you time it well you won't get raided. The buy price is cheap and the upgrades are fast, lvl 4 it pays 1m per day and cost 50m or so total which is bad really and only took like 100 hour total to build.

Warfiend
04-05-2012, 10:31 AM
Depends on your play style and what your force make up is now. I see a lot of people in the game who have level 10 24 hour money buildings with horrible or mediocre defense. They are easy pickings. If you login a lot throughout the day, the shorter time frame buildings, even at level 10, are not very attractive to raiders but can make you plenty of money even if you don't harvest every possible time around the clock. Especially if you take into account the losses of having just one level 10 24 hour building raided once.

So much depends on your own play style and strategy. For me, if I was in a position where I was currently being successfully raided even once a week, I wouldn't even think of maxing a 24 hour building and would focus on the shorter time frame ones. But that's according to how I play.

Maverick50727
04-05-2012, 08:00 PM
Depends on how often you log in really. I got no problems playing every hour from 6am-10pm so getting my silos to level 10 then working on getting electric plants up to 3.

Other than that work on the 12, 24 hour cycle buildings.

And oh yeah at level 90 everyone can hear you scream!!!

Exactly. There is no right or wrong answer here. You have to make choices based on your play style. If you work and can only play a few hours in the evenings. 1hour buildings might not be for you. There are costs and benefits to all. More expensive buildings have longer payoffs but make good targets. Smaller ones make small amounts of money fast and won't cost you much if raided. But you have to be able to play a lot. The amount of money per hour in your stats can be deceiving since it may not be in quality or achievable icome if to really get it you have to give up sleep, family and relationships.

If you really want to know what is the best or ROI. Trampstamps old spreadsheet had most of that info. When you do the math on how many times you have to collect for it to payoff it is more than you think. But you have to have an economy. Is 2 L5 better than a single L10 for the same. Do the math but also factor in high buildings make targets and the cost and time can be a factor.

I for one don't know when I will get to play and have no set schedules. So I took the Noah's Ark approach. I buy 2 of each. I haven't upgraded any to L10 yet but upgraded many just to meet certain goals. 2 or 1 of each gives you a wide span of collection times. So no matter when I check in I have something to collect and vault. Of course you can't collect everything and people will raid you. But that is the nature of the game and the reason for base defenses and skill points.

This works for me but may not for you. Adapt the game to your life. Not your life around the game.

I think WarPriest is an alien and doesn't ever sleep. He may have a clone also. I don't see how he or others can spend so much time in the forum and still have time to actually play the game. Sorry for the cheapshot buddy. LOL