PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Experienced Ones...

iteachem
04-05-2012, 07:01 AM
So all your advice has helped me tremendously lately... Anyway, this morning i robbed about a half million from the various people at my level and your folks advice on weapons respect, leveling etc sure made a difference in how I approach the game and given how many people seem to have seriously low attack and defense stats at my level, I will have fun for quite a while.

So this is a thank you to all of you who have been around for a while....

Swifty
04-05-2012, 07:14 AM
Funzio has designed a game that is detrimental to people who play "The Game As It Was Meant To Be Played."

The poor schmuck who does not read the forums and just follows the storyline is at a huge disadvantage.

Santa
04-05-2012, 07:23 AM
Oh yeah, thanks to everyone! Hopefully I will be able to pass on the knowledge and be considered a veteran!

i need muney
04-05-2012, 07:28 AM
Thanks to the forum I am mostly twice on stats as people in my pool. Thanks :D

beaux
04-05-2012, 07:48 AM
If not for the good folks in the Forum I know I would be floundering a lot worse than I am. Thanks for sharing the knowledge.

Nicholost
04-05-2012, 08:17 AM
Funzio has designed a game that is detrimental to people who play "The Game As It Was Meant To Be Played."

The poor schmuck who does not read the forums and just follows the storyline is at a huge disadvantage.
Haha! No joke. You can almost tell which rivals have visited the forums vs. which rivals haven't.

Thanks to the forum I am mostly twice on stats as people in my pool. Thanks :D
Same here. All of that credit goes to the forums.

I need to thank the many original members who were here when I first started lurking back in January. Everything I feel I've achieved in this game is a direct result of their teachings. Those guys were the true pioneers. They were the first to deconstruct the plists, figure out the building trends, and most of all break through the farming mysteries. I owe them a huge and sincere thanks. http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h257/nicklepics/nothing%20of%20use/Emoticons/yesnod.gif

sez
04-05-2012, 08:22 AM
Haha! No joke. You can almost tell which rivals have visited the forums vs. which rivals haven't.

Same here. All of that credit goes to the forums.

I need to thank the many original members who were here when I first started lurking back in January. Everything I feel I've achieved in this game is a direct result of their teachings. Those guys were the true pioneers. They were the first to deconstruct the plists, figure out the building trends, and most of all break through the farming mysteries. I owe them a huge and sincere thanks. http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h257/nicklepics/nothing%20of%20use/Emoticons/yesnod.gif

and give out gift cards, your welcome. JUST PLAYIN! I do kinda miss everyone.

Nicholost
04-05-2012, 08:23 AM
and give out gift cards, your welcome. JUST PLAYIN! I do kinda miss everyone.

Heck yeah, sez! This elephant didn't forget. http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h257/nicklepics/nothing%20of%20use/Emoticons/thumbsup.gif

TenderPlacebo
04-05-2012, 08:42 AM
Big thanks here too.
I would still be following storyline; doing map missions, and upgrading a turret to level 10, lol. I know I would be seeing a lot of red in my newsfeed if it wasn't for all the dedicated veterans on here. There is an incredible weath of knowledge on here, andn im most grateful for it.
Thank you all.!!!

Walter
04-05-2012, 09:33 AM
I think they still read, so a huge thank to Syn and Tramp Stamp as well. Nicholost, et. al, thanks for taking up that torch!

iteachem
04-05-2012, 09:37 AM
Big thanks here too.
I would still be following storyline; doing map missions, and upgrading a turret to level 10, lol. I know I would be seeing a lot of red in my newsfeed if it wasn't for all the dedicated veterans on here. There is an incredible weath of knowledge on here, andn im most grateful for it.
Thank you all.!!!

Oh yeah... would have totally been upgrading those turrents without forum advice.. I still might just to get rid of those stupid green arrows

Nicholost
04-05-2012, 09:46 AM
Oh yeah... would have totally been upgrading those turrents without forum advice.. I still might just to get rid of those stupid green arrows

Sell your machine gun turrets and replace them with gatling turrets. That will get rid of the green arrows.

Dreno33
04-05-2012, 10:13 AM
Imagine if Funzio DIDN'T have a forum... we'd all suck lol... if no one were able to communicate with each other and help confirm hypothesizes/ideas, etc. Well, Tramp Stamp would have probably been the exception. lol

iteachem
04-05-2012, 10:48 AM
yeah, I saw some guy posting advice on his wall that you needed a piece of armor for every mafia member... he used the example that he had 800 members so he was buying 800 phelmets with his economy before upgrading to higher levels.

I was thinking of telling him about the level limits but naaa I can still farm him for a while

Dreno33
04-05-2012, 10:51 AM
yeah, I saw some guy posting advice on his wall that you needed a piece of armor for every mafia member... he used the example that he had 800 members so he was buying 800 phelmets with his economy before upgrading to higher levels.

I was thinking of telling him about the level limits but naaa I can still farm him for a while

lol we'd all do the same thing(:

iteachem
04-06-2012, 07:50 AM
Bumping this again after hitting someone on level 66 for 300k.. Would have never tried a robbery against someone with that high of a defense compared to my attack if I didn't have the knowledge of these forums.. I lost 40K worth of explosive and pulled down 300K so a net gain of a quarter of a million was a nice income gain

Oh he has close to 800 K on him and has for the last hour.... so if anyone wants to hit him up PM me.. I am too close to finishing up a 100 streak goal and know I would lose a fair number in a direct attack.

Ghost818
04-06-2012, 08:05 AM
Oh your welcome folks, no biggie. Lol just kidding, what I have done here is nothing compared to us as a whole. I do also thank everyone who contributes, helps, teaches and learns. Doing so helps yourself and others. That's what forums are about, receiving and giving knowledge.

Dorian Gray
04-06-2012, 08:16 AM
Imagine if Funzio DIDN'T have a forum... we'd all suck lol... if no one were able to communicate with each other and help confirm hypothesizes/ideas, etc. Well, Tramp Stamp would have probably been the exception. lol

True, and Tramp Stamp had said the only reason he played the game for as long as he did was because of the forum. Without it he would have quit playing a lot earlier than he did.

iteachem
04-06-2012, 03:29 PM
Okay.. One more shout out...

Spent a lot of time using the spreadsheets to determine if I should buy the church or not. I have sucessfully tapjoyed my way to 200 pieces of gold..

Anyway, after reading a ton of posts by Tramp Stamp and others I decided to go ahead and get it...

Oh, just for fun... The final deciding reason for getting it was because I am tired of sending reimbursement requests to funzio for my stupid accidental clicks (4 times)..

Figured if I don't have any gold I can accidentally click...

Now to tapjoy myself to save for the pirate tavern