PDA

View Full Version : Most fights won?

Hassleham
04-05-2012, 06:50 AM
Just curious how many fights people have won.

Level?
Fights won/lost?
Free/gold player?

I've got 3759 wins, 575 losses at the moment, level 43 free player.

cheiz
04-05-2012, 07:06 AM
Lvl 67
2666/106
98% free/2% gold (I guess)

Raid:
20 failed (start of the game - had no clue)

Poopenshire
04-05-2012, 07:24 AM
level 78
2171 wins
167 loss
133 raids
5 failed
was free up this past monday, now low gold, with some Tapjoy as well

Freekizh
04-05-2012, 08:36 AM
Level 28
Wins 1849
Loss 265
Free player

Blackstone
04-05-2012, 09:23 AM
Level 54

Wins 2271
Lost 58

Successful Raids 398
Failed Raids 1 (Before I knew what I was doing :))

MWnewGuy
04-05-2012, 09:26 AM
Level 34

Wins 1781
Lost 5

Successful raids 110
Failed raids 0

Agent Orange
04-05-2012, 09:45 AM
Ah you guys are so cute.

Right now, Fights Won: 25,654 Fights Lost: 1598

Bronson
04-05-2012, 09:53 AM
Ah you guys are so cute.

Not played this game very much have you AO lol

Bronson
04-05-2012, 09:57 AM
Level 62

Amatuer Days (before forum)
Won - 1350
Lost - 379

Turned Pro (after reading forum)
Won - 800
Lost - 5

commandNconquer
04-05-2012, 10:01 AM
free player lvl 60

4500 fights won 300 fights lost

Dreno33
04-05-2012, 10:03 AM
Level 6

Fights 141 / 0
Raids 0 / 0

Bronson
04-05-2012, 10:06 AM
Level 6

Fights 141 / 0
Raids 0 / 0

Look at Draino rockin the perfect record, will have to start calling you Mayweather :)

Tate
04-05-2012, 10:06 AM
Lv 44Fights 1323/95Raids 270/11

Spent a couple hundred gold ( that's gold not $$$)

May take 12 months to catch up to AO! at the pace I'm going LOL.

Queeeef I found you in my list and sent you a message, Drop me a note

Nicz
04-05-2012, 10:24 AM
Lvl 85
3733 fights win
179 loose
But since i read the forum i can say
3600 win
0 loose
Lol...
314 raid win
0 loose

19k Att/36k Def and free player (2 tapjoy gold units)

Agent Orange
04-05-2012, 11:05 AM
Oh oh, you guys are catching up. I totalled everyone up to Nicz and you have 25,544 combined!

Cracked a few more eggs,

Fights Won: 25,698
Fights Lost: 1,598

Dreno33
04-05-2012, 11:12 AM
Look at Draino rockin the perfect record, will have to start calling you Mayweather :)

lol you said Draino just b/c of the AMA thread :P

Bronson
04-05-2012, 11:19 AM
lol you said Draino just b/c of the AMA thread :P

Yep thought everyone was going to

Nicz
04-05-2012, 11:49 AM
Oh oh, you guys are catching up. I totalled everyone up to Nicz and you have 25,544 combined!

Cracked a few more eggs,

Fights Won: 25,698
Fights Lost: 1,598

Try to sleep sometimes and get a life, u now real life worth it

Hassleham
04-05-2012, 01:08 PM
Lv 44Fights 1323/95Raids 270/11

Spent a couple hundred gold ( that's gold not $$$)

May take 12 months to catch up to AO! at the pace I'm going LOL.

Queeeef I found you in my list and sent you a message, Drop me a note

Sorry it took so long, i was camping (freezing my tits off in a field with no electricity) when you posted so i forgot to reply :P

Dreno33
04-05-2012, 01:21 PM
Yep thought everyone was going to

but.... you said it wrong still...

Hellstorm
04-05-2012, 01:27 PM
Lvl 88
Won about 14000+
Lost about 1600+

Small gold player (30 units)

Tate
04-05-2012, 02:21 PM
Sorry it took so long, i was camping (freezing my tits off in a field with no electricity) when you posted so i forgot to reply :PLOL! Np, we're good now!AO is a busy busy boy!! I wish I didn't keep crashing.... grrrrrrHey Draino! You Shd change your name

Hello Kitty
04-05-2012, 02:35 PM
Level? 38
Fights won/lost? 2204/46 (semi-pro after reading forum)
Free/gold player? gold-ish

Bronson
04-05-2012, 02:36 PM
LOL! Np, we're good now!AO is a busy busy boy!! I wish I didn't keep crashing.... grrrrrrHey Draino! You Shd change your name

See everyone says it, so even tho its your name........... you were wrong ;)

Bronson
04-05-2012, 02:43 PM
Level? 38
Fights won/lost? 2204/46 (semi-pro after reading forum)
Free/gold player? gold-ish

Gold-ish???

I just set up a spreadsheet were i counteracted a pivot by reharmonising.......ahh bo!!ocks I just checked your inventory and used the good old fashioned method of counting, to find your number of gold units and there is no "ish" about it lol

Hello Kitty
04-05-2012, 02:50 PM
Gold-ish???

I just set up a spreadsheet were i counteracted a pivot by reharmonising.......ahh bo!!ocks I just checked your inventory and used the good old fashioned method of counting, to find your number of gold units and there is no "ish" about it lol

Hilarious! And busted. I don't know what the threshholds are for gold, light gold, etc. so gold-ish seemed to fit. According to my TPS report, I have about 30 indestructable, but that's only 2.33% (repeating, of course) of my total units.

Bronson
04-05-2012, 02:53 PM
Hilarious! And busted. I don't know what the threshholds are for gold, light gold, etc. so gold-ish seemed to fit. According to my TPS report, I have about 30 indestructable, but that's only 2.33% (repeating, of course) of my total units.

I think you have to be at 2.34% to be a gold spender, so go on then we will let you slide on gold-ish lol

Bronson
04-05-2012, 02:54 PM
I think you have to be at 2.34% to be a gold spender, so go on then we will let you slide on gold-ish lol

Actually just remembered you bought a grunt with gold and that's hardcore right there so, I'm taking the "ish" back lol ;)

Hello Kitty
04-05-2012, 02:56 PM
Actually just remembered you bought a grunt with gold and that's hardcore right there so, I'm taking the "ish" back lol ;) Bahahaha! So humiliating. I blame it on the wine.

Bronson
04-05-2012, 03:02 PM
Bahahaha! So humiliating. I blame it on the wine.

Alcohol - the cause of and solution to, all of life's problems

Hello Kitty
04-05-2012, 03:06 PM
Alcohol - the cause of and solution to, all of life's problemsHeading to airport soon. Back to club room and upgrade flights where the wine flows freely. Beware of upcoming posts.

Bronson
04-05-2012, 03:08 PM
Heading to airport soon. Back to club room and upgrade flights where the wine flows freely. Beware of upcoming posts.

Let loose Kitty, dont fight the alcohol just go with it lol

Hello Kitty
04-05-2012, 03:11 PM
Let loose Kitty, dont fight the alcohol just go with it lolExactly! I love you man. This is the funnest game ever, you are all so awesome, and strong and funny. Oh look, something shiney. Crap! I just bought another grunt and spent 500 gold to finish my vault.

War Priest
04-05-2012, 03:12 PM
Let loose Kitty, dont fight the alcohol just go with it lol

Just don't be the passanger who went crazy. There's too many stories of people going crazy at airports as it is...

Hello Kitty
04-05-2012, 03:14 PM
Just don't be the passanger who went crazy. There's too many stories of people going crazy at airports as it is...Got it. :) I will refrain from going crazy and making news headlines. :)

JMC
04-05-2012, 03:16 PM
Im only at 9403 cuz i really havent been attacking that much with the stupid casualty rate for a few months. I would be well over 20000 if i was attacking the whole time tho :/.

Bronson
04-05-2012, 03:18 PM
Im only at 9403 cuz i really havent been attacking that much with the stupid casualty rate for a few months. I would be well over 20000 if i was attacking the whole time tho :/.

Stop hijacking the thread JMC

Whoops sorry Kitty shouldn't really mention hijacking just as your about to fly lol

Luke7676
04-05-2012, 05:12 PM

Atleast you have that many.. I haven't even broken a 1000 yet do to to many losses.. Not worth it to me to pvp all day. I do maybe 10 fights a day lmao.

And kitty hope you enjoy yourself ;) and don't have to much fun haha

Hello Kitty
04-05-2012, 05:36 PM
Atleast you have that many.. I haven't even broken a 1000 yet do to to many losses.. Not worth it to me to pvp all day. I do maybe 10 fights a day lmao.And kitty hope you enjoy yourself ;) and don't have to much fun hahaHey Luke. LOL. Just made it to the airport bar. :)

Luke7676
04-05-2012, 06:09 PM
Hey Luke. LOL. Just made it to the airport bar. :)

Nice. Have a drink for me as well :) and have a safe flight. I know how things can go sometimes...

Speed ump
04-05-2012, 07:52 PM
I have mid 40000s won about 1300 lost.

Maverick50727
04-06-2012, 10:41 AM
I have mid 40000s won about 1300 lost.
Impressive number but don't you have a pure gold army now so you really never lose. You just lose in the sense some had spent more money to upgrade a boost above you or some random factor thus they get a strike against you?

No offense to anyone here but those stats mean zero in my eyes. I laugh at the turtles I have seen that brag about a perfect loss record but never attack people. You can't lose if you don't play. I'm more worried about the cost of the win in my eyes. Even though I'm much lower being "free" player I've had many people raid and attack me and lose. Funny thing is many have the nerve to brag about it. It is not about whether you win or lose but if you take down the other person with you. LOL

Over the last month I have gone rounds with many. An example would be someone raiding me over several days for 2 mil and laughing at me the entire time. They were close to me in stats so I got the option to attack back. Yes I lost 90% of the raids depending on where he hit, but each time they raided I attacked back and won $0 so they often gloated more. Several even stated they wouldn't stop raiding me until I yielded so I on the other hand just laughed back each time stating bring it and finally let them in on a secret when I got bored. The end is always funny because I enjoy a low loss, I say yeah we went rounds for a few days, you raided me and got 2mil at a cost of 4-5mil in lost units of my revenge attacks let alone lost units in raids I can't see against me. But I then tell them in all my attacks it cost me 2-3 units (often all loot, small valor and $0) vs. their 100's so who was really losing in the end. I say I can do this for another week but it is jsut wasting my time and stamina for use in more productive targets. They normally send me an ally reuqest and yield at that point. Who is the winner, them for have more wins as a bogus number? Them for wasting my time (I do enjoy when I come out on top so it is not an entire waste). Them for wasting my stamina that could have earned me $ instead of 0? Or me because I cost them more than they gained? I like to think the later.

Yeah you can always catch me Stephen if I leave things unvaulted and can do damage if you want. My revenge or cost only applies to people who can have loses. I would never attack a person who has a 80-100% gold army, because then I would be fighting the losing battle myself. I could never go against you, I didn't win the mega millions...LOL

My example was not to brag, but is does feel good to come out on top. It is just to make people think about the defintion of "win". We could debate all day. Does the number really mean as much as some put into it? I don't care if my loss ratio is 4:1 if in the end it cost others more and puts me at a higher level and them back in the stone age. WIN=GAIN, DRAW=DRAW, LOSS = WIN at a greater loss LOL

Sugarymama
04-06-2012, 10:59 AM
Ah you guys are so cute.

OMG..that many? How is that even possible?? Lol.

Me: 2573 won/88 lost
Level: 78
Semi-gold player

Ducati
04-06-2012, 11:16 AM
233 wins and 1 lost. 24 raids succsessfull zero failed raids. And yes used some gold.

Speed ump
04-06-2012, 11:37 AM
At this point I don't fight to win in that sense. I fight for fun, I raid to get money to level p buildings that I have no need of the income. It's more just how high can I go. The people I attack are one who use foul language, racist remarks, constantly attacks an ally. That sort of think. Some are such jerks that I enjoy using a lot of gold to hot them.

Agent Orange
04-06-2012, 12:13 PM
At this point I don't fight to win in that sense. I fight for fun, I raid to get money to level p buildings that I have no need of the income. It's more just how high can I go. The people I attack are one who use foul language, racist remarks, constantly attacks an ally. That sort of think. Some are such jerks that I enjoy using a lot of gold to hot them.

I think what some folks don't understand is that you, Boost and Dingles have succeeded in bringing a level of civility to the top level of the game. Before you folks took control it was like the wild west with even more of that nonsense and anger being spread far and wide. Now those that 'don't get it' really get it..... heh heh

Being stuck where I am I miss reading D's and your walls. Boost just allied me so at least I'm partly back in the loop.

Maverick50727
04-06-2012, 12:57 PM
I think what some folks don't understand is that you, Boost and Dingles have succeeded in bringing a level of civility to the top level of the game. Before you folks took control it was like the wild west with even more of that nonsense and anger being spread far and wide. Now those that 'don't get it' really get it..... heh heh

Being stuck where I am I miss reading D's and your walls. Boost just allied me so at least I'm partly back in the loop.
Same here Speed ump!!!! Thanks for helping me out a long time ago when I first joined the forums. I traded a few posts with you. I said then I knew who you were and I would probably have no choice but to ally with you when our paths crossed. You were my first post and first repsonse in the forum back on 1/28/12 (at that time I was in the 40-50's level). I'm L104 now, but the funny thing is when I crossed the L90 I got hit by my first high level player within 15 minutes and it was YOU. LOL I haven't allied with anyone of you guys yet but I read your wall at that time. I posted to your wall and said hi but never saw you since. :) I was about to see what would happen if tried to raid you for revenge being 25K vs your god like stats and was going to send you a post/note first when I thought of it. But you dropped off my news feed too quick as I seemed to be new to the feeding ground and was pounded in the 1st hour.

Boost Busta hit me last night for $0 and I LMAO reading his wall too. You guys cornered the market on the top tier. I feel sorry for anyone who makes you guys angry. I try not to. My feeling on gold usage and the game are mixed. I can't blame you guys for design of the game model and you guys do pay for the game I enjoy for free.

I set a personal goal when I found out I could never be the best without spending the most money (never will happen unless I hit the lottery and probably still not). That was to continue to play free for the challenge, help others, reach level 100 and being able to hold my own against those close to me in my level. I feel I have met all of those and thought about retiring from the game, but I have decided to stick around for at least a while. Maybe until I catch up to Agent Orange or JMC. Trying to decide on my new personal goals.

Osy
04-06-2012, 01:04 PM
Maverick took this too seriously )

Maverick50727
04-06-2012, 01:39 PM
Maverick took this too seriously )
Not at all. It is just a game. Just making point on "win". I should have let a few people raiding me go on forever "winning" until they went bankrupted themselves or ended in the stoneage.

I'm not in the forums as much or even playing as much these days since build times are so large. If I was serious I would camp and wait for you to cross into my web. LOL

People can win and raid me I don't care. It is the nature of the game. I don't whine when people hit me and normally don't even think about revenge on raid loses unless people come back repeatedly and gloat. Even then I give them a firendly warning. Yes don't whine and don't take this game or losses too serious. Maybe if I'm about to buy that nanontech with 10K to go and get raided I might. I had that happen on some large purchases recently not covered by my vault, but my whines stay to myself and sound like this:

At last, after two thousand years of research, the illudium Q-36 explosive space modulator. At last...
Where's the kaboom? There was supposed to be an earth-shattering kaboom! ...
The illudium Q-36 explosive space modulator! That creature has stolen the space modulator!
--Marvin the Martian

Sugarymama
04-06-2012, 01:49 PM
[QUOTE=Maverick50727;157160]Not at all. It is just a game. Just making point on "win". I should have let a few people raiding me go on forever "winning" until they went bankrupted themselves or ended in the stoneage.

I agree on the "it's just a game". I do enjoy playing, and of course I feel a level of competitiveness to it, but the only time I've truly gotten upset is when I encountered the rival with the (what I believe is) racist player. And I have found some satisfaction last night after I won $700k in an attack against him. He was probably saving up for a major purchase and didn't have enough space in his vault. Oh well..

Games are, in the end, supposed to be fun if nothing else..

Speed ump
04-06-2012, 07:59 PM
Hey Mav, that must have been funny when I was your first contact. One of the guys I remembered posting here a lot was a chuck Norris. He came o my level, and he won't even respond back to me. I know diff name, but even then I let everyone know wo I was. Kind of rude I thought, but oh well. I find it hard to believe there are so many that get so upset, use such bad language, make such dire threats, or are so racist. We work to eliminate it and have fun doing it. We try to approach them about it, if they don't respond well, then we give them special treatment, and report to funzio.i had one today who gave me a phone number and threatened to shoot me. First thing to remeber, you don't know who each person really is. I'm retired colonel us army intelligence. I have special Hand to hand training, weapons, etc. I also know how to find anyone without a pone number, his was legit.i would never use this to do anyone any harm, but would the next guy? Why get so upset over a game, really. When I first started this game I was worried I would be in with a bunch of younger guys and speaking in slang I could never hope to understand. I was reluctant to have any interaction with other players. Now I think how silly, most here are not young kids. A lot of ex military. And I find it hard to believe its some of these who are the worst offenders. I have a twelve year old who plays and I dont need him learning too many bad habits from the game. I have as much fun talking with friends in the game as I do playing it. Many others seem to appreciate what we do policing things, though some think we are heavy handed. I can live with that.

Tate
04-08-2012, 12:39 AM
Ah you guys are so cute.Right now, Fights Won: 25,654 Fights Lost: 1598. And this was on the 5th, AO is now at 26009 wins!!!!

Mcdoc
04-08-2012, 02:39 AM
I got a little over 11,000 wins and just over 1,300 losses. I must say though that I have slowed my attacks down to a crawl over the last month, so it should be closer to 15,000 and also that 1,200 of those losses were all before January, before I joined this forum and figured out a real strategy. Honestly though - each person is in a different stage of the game, so comparing stats is kinda a mute point?

digitalwalker
04-08-2012, 04:07 AM
Currently with 12000/99 won lost ratio on level 90. Been here for 2 days now. Haven't receive any attacks. The line must have moved up.

Wondering how u guys in the whales zone gain cash?Money building only? When it dominated by few players, no places to hide ur cash, hence no pvp activities targeting cash.

Myself have an chicken account with very rich cash, I can farm him 3m per 2 hour. But still wat I want is to farm the most is from other players. That's the fun part of the game.

Hassleham
04-08-2012, 04:10 AM
@Mcdoc - That's why i asked about level as well as number of wins/losses and also i was just curious about how many kills whales have.

Speed ump
04-08-2012, 08:42 AM
I have 1.4 m income per hour. I make as much from raiding. I also troll the rival list hiting all once until I find large amount unvaulted money, there is always several.im seing levl 94 and up for now, plus the lists are messed up where you only see a certain number of people.looks like you will have to wait u til 94 for my greeting. And that's if the lists are fixed and I can see you

LuLu:)
04-30-2012, 02:35 PM
Hey, thanks. I had just edited my post realizing I asked a question in his thread and didn't even post my answer. I appreciate the clarification although this is a lot to read so I will check it out later. Lots of different opinions and threads to read through in here. Thanks for the response.

Edit: for Maverick.. Hard to do on a phone and at work..

Sugarymama
04-30-2012, 02:37 PM
Fights won - 3654, fights lost - 118

mickymacirl
04-30-2012, 02:41 PM
Level 91
Won 7116
Lost 796

some gold

JMC
04-30-2012, 05:33 PM
only at about 11800 wins, stopped attacking for longest time cuz it wasn't worth it. Now it's still not worth it to attack players that give zero casualties half the time. Within the 40 attacks it takes to do my crappy valor missions now, there will still be enough casualties to make it not worth it against someone that only gives casualties every 3-5 fights.

Also gained 1000 losses in the last couple weeks after, losing my seniority in the rivals list and becoming visible to more people. Total at about 1300 losses now :/

Agent Orange
04-30-2012, 05:40 PM
Speed continues to pull ahead!
He's at L173 with 36,479 wins. His income per hour is staggering however as is his money on hand.
I'm way back at L146 with only 30,751 wins and my income pales in comparison.

JMC
04-30-2012, 05:42 PM
How you keeping up any strength, casualties went up again. With these crappy valor missions i struggle to maintain the amount of valor units i already have. Did about 2000 attacks for just about zero valor profit, and a huge loss in cash.

Agent Orange
04-30-2012, 05:48 PM
Had, (had being the key word) a lot of loot units which have been rapidly disappearing. I think I have lost about 1000 loot units in the past week alone. In terms of getting ahead, it is now very hard to next to impossible based on the loss rates. Yet there are guys attacking me today that win one, loose one, win one and it teeters back and forth for 10 sessions. I have no idea what they are thinking because I am targeting their aircraft so their losses must be very high and I can see from their stats that they are loosing 10+ aircraft per round.

I'm very picky about who I attack, I was going back through old links in my news feed until Funzio cut that back today to a handful of entries. I'm about a click away from going full cloak on my base as the game really isn't very interesting any more.

JMC
04-30-2012, 06:23 PM
Yeah, all the people i get attacked by now, lose half the fights. Then they keep on going. I still lose more than its worth, attacking people with under 8K defence, which give zero casualties on about half the fights.