PDA

View Full Version : Day 6 of the Rat Wars

Burn
04-05-2012, 12:05 AM
"Great occasions do not make heroes or cowards; they simply unveil them to the eyes of men. Silently and imperceptibly, as we wake or sleep, we grow strong or weak; and at last some crisis shows what we have become."

Max Power
04-05-2012, 04:42 AM
Business as usual, sir.

Tissues
04-05-2012, 06:34 AM
Been in France past two days, to attend a work conference.
In the meeting our chairman mentioned the words "infestation" followed by the sentence "the streets of Parieee are also covered with le Rats". You can probably guess that i was the only person laughing at this.
Had i really just attended a secret Rat Catchers Convention but i have to say Burn's this 499 thing has for sure gone viral.
Apple are selling new ipad @ £499, KFC selling boxed chicken @ £4.99, Virgin flights to New York @ $499.. The list just goes on..

Burn
04-05-2012, 06:38 AM
;)

Lovin' the stats, and their names, on your sig Tissues.

erik
04-05-2012, 06:51 AM
Awesome sig. If you see less of me until Monday... Easter and family time. Keep up the good fight.

Tissues
04-05-2012, 07:05 AM
Rock-a-bye baby, in the tree top*
When the wind blows, the cradle will rock*
When the bough breaks, the cradle will fall*
And down will come baby, cradle and all..

EDIT#

Rock-a-bye Ratty, i'm a Rat Cop*
When my Gun Blows, your Hoods will Rock*
When their Bones Breaks, their Balls will Fall*
And down will go the 499ers, 500's will stand Tall.

k0de
04-05-2012, 07:17 AM
My first day of going after rats!;) I see there's much fun to be had with this.

buddylee
04-05-2012, 07:48 AM
I'm only level 61, which is too bad, this sounds like fun. Love reading the posts. Good hunting everyone!

dudeman
04-05-2012, 08:03 AM
The rats really are ignorant. It's so quiet up at 500 now with this rat catching business going on. My news is greener than it has been in weeks. All you rats would be better off moving up to 500+.

Swifty
04-05-2012, 08:06 AM
@dudeman

I am getting more pounded than ever now that I am above 500 mafia. The Red Sea on my newsfeed.

Even my friends are attacking me. Thanks, Twinkie!

sez
04-05-2012, 08:16 AM
Anyone else notice this new crop of 142's are a bunch of cry babies? the best is a lvl 142 499'r.

Fricco
04-05-2012, 08:25 AM
I have noticed that as well Sez,
i think our lower lvl RC's did a number on them...around 500 or so... ;)

sez
04-05-2012, 08:27 AM
I have noticed that as well Sez,
i think our lower lvl RC's did a number on them...around 500 or so... ;)
whats shakin Friccoooooo! Opening Day BABY!!! Fielder goes yard in 1st plate apperance as a Tiger and Verlander throws a 4 hit shutout! :-P

Fricco
04-05-2012, 08:32 AM
haha ill take that as he was my number 2 fantasy pick.
My opening day starts in 1 1/2 hrs.
LETS GO... mets :(

sez
04-05-2012, 08:34 AM
haha ill take that as he was my number 2 fantasy pick.
My opening day starts in 1 1/2 hrs.
LETS GO... mets :(

Same here, I work not even a mile from Comerica Park. Me and a co-worker are gonna walk down in about 1hr. Grab a beer and watch the game from outside while on the clock ;-)

Fricco
04-05-2012, 08:50 AM
Sounds like a good day at the office, i wont be able to partake with festivities until tomorrow.
Good luck this year !

erik
04-05-2012, 08:57 AM
Swifty, you will get hit at 142 no matter what... it is just new territory buddy. I am going to drop you from my mafia as soon as I get in there again, but only so I can drop by and see your hood from time to time. I never actually go into my mob!

Sez - Totally agree. There has been a nice sized batch in the last day coming up. One had the audacity to tell me to come out of my mom's basement. :)

sez
04-05-2012, 09:01 AM
Swifty, you will get hit at 142 no matter what... it is just new territory buddy. I am going to drop you from my mafia as soon as I get in there again, but only so I can drop by and see your hood from time to time. I never actually go into my mob!

Sez - Totally agree. There has been a nice sized batch in the last day coming up. One had the audacity to tell me to come out of my mom's basement. :)

lol, I've gotten some comments I have not had in awhile like; "HAHAHA you loser, go buy some more gold! you make me LMFAO with your gold buying" etc.

Swifty
04-05-2012, 09:01 AM
@erik

If you get a chance, rob me, because if you do not, someone else will.

Also, I am starting to get worried that I might turn evil and start posting messages on the walls of 498ers. Oh wait, I already did that. Heh.

dudeman
04-05-2012, 09:05 AM
New members of the 500 club are subject to initiation. In other words, lots of players are probably tired of repeat attacking the same rivals over and over.

You should also consider the level cutoff where HL can/can't see you on their list. That would also be a factor.

Swifty
04-05-2012, 09:43 AM
Yeah, I got attacked by a level 195 with 160k+ attack.

It was an honor, and my first step into a larger world.

Zombieman
04-05-2012, 10:59 AM
Anybody in the level 138 range, look for a rat by the name of G wash. His defense is too high for me, 52158. He is sitting on a pile of money, and has lots of explosives to burn up. I've been steadily eating away at his explosives.

Aid
04-05-2012, 11:26 AM
Anybody in the level 138 range, look for a rat by the name of G wash. His defense is too high for me, 52158. He is sitting on a pile of money, and has lots of explosives to burn up. I've been steadily eating away at his explosives.

Tried and lost, wow does he have a ton of explosives

Zombieman
04-05-2012, 12:00 PM
Tried and lost, wow does he have a ton of explosives

Thanks for the help. We'll break him down eventually. I've dumped a bunch of stamina on him the last few days. I usually get a land mine every other attack or so.

jobadass
04-05-2012, 12:15 PM
I got a few messages from the 499ers telling me how I am about to get pounded, I'm out numbered 10-l, blah, blah blah. I replied that this is the most fun I've seen in this game. Right about now is when Funzio goes and screws it up by fixing the "499 "problem".

Zombieman
04-05-2012, 01:18 PM
I got a few messages from the 499ers telling me how I am about to get pounded, I'm out numbered 10-l, blah, blah blah. I replied that this is the most fun I've seen in this game. Right about now is when Funzio goes and screws it up by fixing the "499 "problem".

Just checked out your news feed. Hilarious. I hope you don't get "eradicated". I've been targeting the same 499ers.

I've also been reinvigorated by the rat hunting. It adds a little excitement.

jobadass
04-05-2012, 01:30 PM
Just checked out your news feed. Hilarious. I hope you don't get "eradicated". I've been targeting the same 499ers.

I've also been reinvigorated by the rat hunting. It adds a little excitement.
I should have saved some of the others. Rioblaze seems to be the official recruiter for the rats.
As long as he keeps it pretty civil, I'll play along. Hit him up if you get the chance!

Zombieman
04-05-2012, 03:22 PM
I should have saved some of the others. Rioblaze seems to be the official recruiter for the rats.
As long as he keeps it pretty civil, I'll play along. Hit him up if you get the chance!

I just paid him a visit. Didn't get much off him but was able to decrease his explosives. I do give him credit, he is actively posting on a lot of the 499ers walls. He is delusional but passionate.

DCjG
04-05-2012, 04:34 PM
The rats really are ignorant. It's so quiet up at 500 now with this rat catching business going on. My news is greener than it has been in weeks. All you rats would be better off moving up to 500+.

I'm givin it a whirl. Attacks haven't gone down yet but successful ones have! All this proves is that the 500 club is better equipped. ;)

skorpio696
04-05-2012, 06:46 PM
How's this for an outrage the highest stat players known as the Indians (xenoke & noodles) have decided to  in the faces of 499 Rat Catchers & all CC by all dropping to 499 it shows that these so called high stat role models care nothing for CC or its predicament with the 499 issue and considering that they have all bought so much gold weapons that they no longer get stat rises from respect items, loot items, or ingame store items why do they even bother playing they have stuffed there own game pleasure & now want to do the same to everyone else but I will give Koralene (Indian) a big well done she battles the 499ers With us too and has not dropped below 500

koralene
04-05-2012, 06:54 PM
I'm sorry guys but I have dropped down to support my crew.

xenoke
04-06-2012, 03:25 AM
I played my game and never interfered with others gameplay unless they asked for it !! I've always supported your fight against the rats and don't like them...that's why we all(even Koralene...sorry Scorpion)dropped to 499 to make a statement.....because the biggest rat of the game( karma chick prof)is acting he invented all of this...He always like to use and insult other players and he acts like a saint and in the meanwhile starts another war wit his fake names........

Burn
04-06-2012, 03:40 AM
Completely irrelevant statement.

If you support us, fight against the 499 Rats and help us to get the game back in balance.

Because otherwise, you are simply Rats yourselves.

I genuinely believe you are making a mistake xenoke, and tarnishing the reputation of your crew.

There was an opportunity here for the Indians to set themselves up as the shining white knights of this battle. Instead, apparently because of one individual, you've decided to p!ss all over our shoes.

It's a poor decision that I hope you will consider changing your mind.

Sir Daniel
04-06-2012, 03:51 AM

Thanks for the heads up, he is now down 200K, and has about 20 less explosives.

xenoke
04-06-2012, 03:52 AM
I don't like to be a shining white knight in a crime game :D Most of you guys can't get points from me so... and I'll stay attacking rat's wherever they are !! :cool:

Ghost818
04-06-2012, 04:07 AM
It wouldve been nice to see you guys fighting along side with us.

Burn
04-06-2012, 04:07 AM
You are going to continue hitting Rats? And not hit Rat Catchers other than this dude you have a beef with? So it's just a number change?

Elaborate please. Because I'm a bit confuzzled now.

koralene
04-06-2012, 04:09 AM
I won't be hitting anybody in 500 or above or doing goals. ill still be attacking 499 players. :)

Burn
04-06-2012, 04:11 AM
*scratches head*

That's great news K, but, erm...

*scratches head again*

So you are Rat Catching, just wearing a 499 to do it? Like a double agent?

xenoke
04-06-2012, 04:20 AM
I'm attacking everybody in my list but will hit the 499 twice :):cool:
What's your game name Burn ??

Burn
04-06-2012, 04:27 AM
Well that is better news.

My game name is Burn just the same, number in my signature, but I'm an irrelevance because I'm still kicking sh!t down in the mid-levels.

btw this whole 'Indians are now 499' could have been explained a bit better. I reckon it p!ssed off a whole bunch of people uneccessarily. :/

Max Power
04-06-2012, 04:29 AM
Xenoke, what is even the point of dropping? 99% of the people in this game cant even tough you.

koralene
04-06-2012, 04:32 AM

My game name is Burn just the same, number in my signature, but I'm an irrelevance because I'm still kicking sh!t down in the mid-levels.

btw this whole 'Indians are now 499' could have been explained a bit better. I reckon it p!ssed off a whole bunch of people uneccessarily. :/

Our point about professor... he wants to start trouble as usual.

xenoke
04-06-2012, 04:37 AM
Our point about professor... he wants to start trouble as usual.

There's your answer Max......

xenoke
04-06-2012, 04:47 AM

Good to know :cool:

Before everybody's giving Noodles the blame, I like to say this was my idea.....and I'm not so good in explaining things......

Supermaneil
04-06-2012, 04:59 AM

What are u ranting about if you are in the mid levels then? Correct me if im wrong but as far as i remember you cant have 500 mobs at your level. You are just a forking troll then on this thread! You forking crack me up! 😂😂😂

Burn
04-06-2012, 05:04 AM
Mid-levels are 100-125 or so. Where everyone should be on 500. Where I am on over 500, and where I spend most of my stamina hitting on 499 rats.

You 499ers Rat leechers are really very angry people aren't you?

Mob +1, and it all goes away.

Smile :)

doomnosee
04-06-2012, 05:06 AM
what goes away burn? attacks by the rat catchers? or just the messages that follow the attacks?

Burn
04-06-2012, 05:15 AM
Targeted attacks would stop.

Of course you will still get hit by people doing Thug Life goals, but they are basically random attacks based on who appears on the Rival list, it's no big deal is it?

I get hit every single day, I don't even revenge on them, because I know it is simply players working down their Rivals list.

It's the way it should be. To gain from Thug Life you have to be prepared to take a little pain from Thug Life.

Or else everyone would be on 499 and Thug Life would become impossible for everyone.

THAT IS WHAT THIS IS ALL ABOUT!

Seeders vs Leechers

xenoke
04-06-2012, 05:21 AM
Mid-levels are 100-125 or so. Where everyone should be on 500. Where I am on over 500, and where I spend most of my stamina hitting on 499 rats.

You 499ers Rat leechers are really very angry people aren't you?

Mob +1, and it all goes away.

Smile :)

You're beginning to sound like nutty prof now ;)

Burn
04-06-2012, 05:27 AM
You're beginning to sound like nutty prof now ;)

I'll stay out of that argument if I may ;)

cyt
04-06-2012, 06:29 AM
Most of you are just overdosed on CC. Stop wasting time and money on it. 499 or 500, it's just a style of play. Most of the CC players don't really care.

Swifty
04-06-2012, 06:49 AM
The drama adds something very special to the game.

Almost makes it seem like real life.

Almost.

cyt
04-06-2012, 06:55 AM
Never will I understand the need to emulate life in games... so much as to add unnecessary drama and stress to it. Don't you people have enough of that in your real lives?

koralene
04-06-2012, 06:55 AM
The drama adds something very special to the game.

Almost makes it seem like real life.

Almost.

There is too much bloody drama for a game... aren't we supposed to be having fun! :P

Swifty
04-06-2012, 07:02 AM
@cyt Was that a rhetorical question?

@koralene I am getting a lot of enjoyment out of the drama.

cyt
04-06-2012, 07:06 AM
@cyt Was that a rhetorical question?

It should be, but sometimes I really wonder...

Burn
04-06-2012, 08:47 AM
lol, this was always intended as a fun process, the original Rat Catching post made that very clear. Of course it also has a very real purpose, and a good purpose it is at that, if we succeed, then everyone wins, even the silly Rats that are too blinded by their own selfishness to see it.

I've found the whole thing huge fun and very enjoyable as an added aspect to the game.

Stress? Well maybe this morning when I though the Indians had taken up arms against the Catchers!!

It seems I misunderstood that though, and if I have misunderstood it, of course I apologise to the Indians unreservedly.

And cyt, you really need to chill mate - you strike me as the kind of guy that would win the lottery and then complain about how heavy the money was ;)

cyt
04-06-2012, 12:17 PM
This is not a fun process for everyone, but that doesn't bother you obviously.

I can't chill when I see such behavior. I just can't stomach bullying. Taunting, provoking and belittling people is just wrong even if this is a game... especially if it's a game. You strike me as a kind of person who enjoys other peoples' pain and suffering and would do anything to anyone if it constitutes fun for you.

Vile Lynn
04-06-2012, 12:52 PM
Of course you will still get hit by people doing Thug Life goals, but they are basically random attacks based on who appears on the Rival list, it's no big deal is it?
Sorry Burn, with all due respect...
There are thousands & thousands of players, I would rather get hit by a RC one time (since they have to conserve their stamina to spread their message) than be hit randomly 10 times each by the thousands & thousands of other HL players doing TL goals. Sorry, there is no real advantage for a 499 to switch up that I can see. Plus, you are putting yourself at a real disadvantage by not getting TL goals completed. I'm sure it is fun, but is it worth it?

For the record, I'm crawling & not doing TL goals, just HH when I level up from map quests mostly. And I think I've been hit by a RC maybe three times... That was no big deal for me. Those few attacts are nothing compared to those going for TL goals that spam my news feed with 20-30 loses in green per hour.

Burn
04-06-2012, 12:55 PM
This is not a fun process for everyone, but that doesn't bother you obviously.

I can't chill when I see such behavior. I just can't stomach bullying. Taunting, provoking and belittling people is just wrong even if this is a game... especially if it's a game. You strike me as a kind of person who enjoys other peoples' pain and suffering and would do anything to anyone if it constitutes fun for you.

Pain? And suffering? Can you hear yourself? Honestly, lighten up a bit.

Burn
04-06-2012, 01:05 PM
Vile Lynn, if you are camping/crawling and genuinely not taking part in Thug Life, then you have my sympathy, you are not the problem, and you are not the target.

But honestly, 90% of the 499ers whose inventories I look at are carrying items that are clearly Thug Life prizes - these leechers ARE the target. They take from the Thug Life process without contributing in any positive way to that process, and if everyone followed their lead and dropped to 499, the Thug Life process would be broken completely.

Swifty
04-06-2012, 01:44 PM
Which brings up a good question.

If everyone was at 499 and no one could do Thug Life, would Funzio care? There was a time not long ago when I would have said, "Of course, they would care." Now I am not sure.

Vile Lynn
04-06-2012, 01:48 PM
Burn, Thanks for the reply :)

I am really not doing TL goals... Well, unless they rob & fail first.... I can only see the name & avitar in the news feed, no lvl or mob# & those are like super easy targets for me: can't rob me, and I know it's a stronger player (me) beating up a weaker one (the failed robber). To me, that is CC. Sometimes they have a 250ish mob, mostly 499ers HLs, & a few HLs with 500+. If they attack/rob me first, I reserved the right to TL on them, but it is rare enough that it has been a good long while since I've completed a TL goal.

I don't mind the occasional RC hit. I have "been spared" by the forum members who know me from here.

I can tell you guys are having fun with this, & that's what is all about! :D

Vile Lynn
04-06-2012, 01:59 PM
Which brings up a good question.

If everyone was at 499 and no one could do Thug Life, would Funzio care? There was a time not long ago when I would have said, "Of course, they would care." Now I am not sure.

I don't think they would care just like they don't care that my Machine Gun Turret will never be lvl9. I'll never do that goal before I get to lvl200. They don't mind. I just don't see the reward as worth it, or any reward later down on that tree as being worth it. No biggie. When I'm super bored, I'll level it.

Thank you, Swifty, for the nice posts on my wall. You are a good guy & very respectful!
It is always good to see you in game & we are rivals! :D

Nicholost
04-06-2012, 02:04 PM
Fing-A! Wrong thread... again. Sometimes I hate tabs, really.

cyt
04-06-2012, 04:02 PM
... if everyone followed their lead and dropped to 499, the Thug Life process would be broken completely.

It wouldn't be broken. If everyone did it, nobody could do TL. So what? I certainly don't care. Do you?
But that will never happen. So that means that you can do TL goals, but you'd rather do it through weaker players, mostly 499s.
If, as you put it, the process breaks, leave it to the devs to repair it. Don't go around being the judge and the jury.

xenoke
04-06-2012, 04:37 PM
It wouldn't be broken. If everyone did it, nobody could do TL. So what? I certainly don't care. Do you?
But that will never happen. So that means that you can do TL goals, but you'd rather do it through weaker players, mostly 499s.
If, as you put it, the process breaks, leave it to the devs to repair it. Don't go around being the judge and the jury.

Nice one.....

helpme
04-06-2012, 07:56 PM
Bruns: I will be loyal to your course until u tell me otherwise. Xenoke sympathizing with the big mouth 499 Cyt should tell us something. I was a silent supporter of the Indians since I thought their course was right but now I realize that they are the same bullies as all the 499 players. You are my leader and I encourage you again to call for a "occupy CC" war. We all will follow. In the meantime I will continue to attack 499 rats. Dont mind if uy are Indians

or not? This is a movement by the people and we are not intimidated whether players have stats like the Belgium Xenoke. The lesson of Egypt., Libya, Syria etc should tell us something. WE ARE THE PEOOPLE

Santa
04-06-2012, 08:23 PM
WE ARE THE PEOOPLE

"We are farmers! Bum bah dah bum bum bum bum!"

Joeycool
04-06-2012, 08:26 PM
The indians are obviously dropping down to 499 for a reason. Its personal to them by the sounds of it. From what I understand they have been involved in a much longer running fight than ours.

I think they supported the Rat Catchers, but because of a disagreement that is nothing to do with us they are dropping to 499 as a statement. Most of them are so strong that the respect weapons dont even matter to them so its nothing to do with Thug Life goals.

Good luck to them I say!

I have come across a couple of them in game and they have all been really top people. We all know how cool Koralene is.

And who cares really if they are with us or not? I wasnt doing this to try and get any gangs on board. I dont care if they are against us either to be honest. I'm a Rat Catcher because I disagree with the 499 coward way of hiding away while still attacking for TL.