PDA

View Full Version : Sale of Funzio ID

kerbouchard
04-04-2012, 07:25 PM
Is it possible to sell a Funzio ID and transfer the game to another person?

I pre-ordered my Nokia Lumia 900 and will have it Friday and am curious if there is any value to all the time I have wasted in this game ;)

War Priest
04-04-2012, 08:39 PM
Yeah if you can find somebody who will send money to a stranger.

Ducati
04-04-2012, 09:33 PM
Curiosity killed the cat what is your level and stats?

Guyver01
04-04-2012, 10:53 PM
You probably can, but you also have to sell your itunes account lol... Otherwise how the guy can buy something...

Ducati
04-04-2012, 11:11 PM
You probably can, but you also have to sell your itunes account lol... Otherwise how the guy can buy something...

Good point

War Priest
04-04-2012, 11:21 PM

Good point

What? This doesn't make sense. This has nothing to do with iTunes.

JackoV
04-05-2012, 02:53 AM
^ correct.

Yes you can sell it.

Just sell your phone LoL

marebear
04-05-2012, 05:15 AM
You just transfer the game to a new device.

cheiz
04-05-2012, 05:22 AM
Curiosity killed the cat what is your level and stats?

Also curious. Did you buy any gold? And what do you think your account is worth?

Assuming that :

You just transfer the game to a new device.

is a solution.

Agent Orange
04-05-2012, 07:08 AM
Is it possible to sell a Funzio ID and transfer the game to another person?

I pre-ordered my Nokia Lumia 900 and will have it Friday and am curious if there is any value to all the time I have wasted in this game ;)

Without knowing specifics nope. Who's going to pay for something that is free. If you have lots of gold,gold units, or really high stats maybe but highly unlikely.

L Fizzle
04-05-2012, 09:27 AM
I'm not sure this is possible (or safe)..please write to support to inquire. :)

kerbouchard
04-05-2012, 01:05 PM
Without knowing specifics nope. Who's going to pay for something that is free. If you have lots of gold,gold units, or really high stats maybe but highly unlikely.

Yes, you can just transfer the game. I figure it'd be no different than transferring online games like World of Warcraft on ebay, etc.

I am level 52 with 1754 missions accomplished, 953 fights won, 690 lost, 41 allies, 1015 units (with 8 Super Hornets), 1566 attack, 2051 defense, 85,350 income per hour.

Skills:
80 Attack
11 Defense
800 Energy
6 Stamina

I figured out early that it's pointless to spend money on defense when you can just upgrade your vault. Plus most missions require attacking to complete and gain more experience and valor.

I've never spent a dime and have no gold or gold units/buildings. That's not the value. The value is the fact that somebody can come on with a level of over 52 and have a lot more fun doing missions and buildings things and upgrading things and attacking then they can if they just started. The value is not based on items with gold - it's based on the amount of time it took to build the character. Plus, it has a cool name (Kerbouchard) which is from "The Walking Drum" book of Louie L'Amour.

If anyone wants to make me an offer I can be reached at jdopierala@yahoo.com.

I can think of lots of safe ways to do it. If an offer is agreed upon, I'll just put it up on ebay or something and we can make the swap. I'm not looking to screw anyone and I'll make it as easy as possible to trust that I'll transfer it. I get my Lumia 900 tomorrow, so there is a small window of time to do this.

Highest offer wins.

Poopenshire
04-05-2012, 01:13 PM
I'm not sure this is possible (or safe)..please write to support to inquire. :)

There have been precents set internationally, especally Asia where this type of thing is very popular. Not quite sure about the US though, even if the US is the right Venue.

There is a good article about it here with some case history and links but in no way is it clear.

http://trudalane.net/resources/node/359

I am not a lawyer and this is not legal advice, by reading this post you wave all rights to life liberty and the pursuit of revenge.

StuN
04-05-2012, 01:16 PM
I'm still unsure as to why you think anyone would pay you? If they do they're idiots. Oh I forgot, they get the value of you playing 52 levels lol yeah right, 'real' value there

kerbouchard
04-05-2012, 01:17 PM
lol, I'm not worried even slightly about the legality of it. It's perfectly legal. Have you ever been to a GameStop? Legality isn't the issue, it's the trust of me thinking I'll receive the money and the other person thinking the game will be swapped to their phone. It's definitely possible, technically, as it's an option within the game. The game can be transferred to any Apple phone.

kerbouchard
04-05-2012, 01:19 PM
That's your opinion. It took me probably a month to get there of almost non-stop playing. You're saying a month has no value? I'm sure I could easily sell the game for $50 to $100. Think about the Gold you have to spend to speed things up in upgrading and building. It seems really stupid that you think time has no value. Even the game itself values time. I'm not saying I'm the highest ranking member, I just have a solid character at a nice level that is properly built.

War Priest
04-05-2012, 01:26 PM
That's your opinion. It took me probably a month to get there of almost non-stop playing. You're saying a month has no value? I'm sure I could easily sell the game for $50 to $100. Think about the Gold you have to spend to speed things up in upgrading and building. It seems really stupid that you think time has no value. Even the game itself values time. I'm not saying I'm the highest ranking member, I just have a solid character at a nice level that is properly built.

Do you have the Infimary or the Silent Chopper from the two events?

You don't have any gold buildings or units, and you have terrible stats.

kerbouchard
04-05-2012, 01:28 PM
War Priest, see above as I already posted my stats and units, no gold units. Was one document away from getting the Silent Chopper unfortunately (with 16 documents left in inventory)

So far, I have one $20 offer.

War Priest
04-05-2012, 01:32 PM
War Priest, see above as I already posted my stats and units, no gold units. Was one document away from getting the Silent Chopper unfortunately (with 16 documents left in inventory)

So far, I have one $20 offer.

Is it bigflan, haha.

Hey, if you can sell it be my guest. I am just saying your stats and profile aren't that great for selling material. When I was your level and with 40 allies my stats were almost 9000. But good luck man.

kerbouchard
04-05-2012, 01:34 PM
Sorry, just realized you already saw my stats ;)

I leveled very quickly. I also purposely did not add many allies. The game gives you opponents based on your allies. By keeping my allies low I get opponents with less allies. I try to keep the allies in line with my objectives. The problem I ran into is that I am running this on an iPhone 3. Every single time I attack or raid someone it takes me back to my home screen. That happened around level 20. So at that point, I really spent a lot less time attacking and decided to just go for energy and do missions as it was more fun. If the game was built better, I'd be much further along as it's very easy to just keep attacking someone you know you can defeat. I also have every non-money/base building built that is possible for my level.

kerbouchard
04-05-2012, 01:37 PM
Is it bigflan, haha.

Hey, if you can sell it be my guest. I am just saying your stats and profile aren't that great for selling material. When I was your level and with 40 allies my stats were almost 9000. But good luck man.

Yeah, well, again, it's time. If someone is level 2 and they just want to go straight to 50 - my account definitely has value. The only value my account has is time value.

War Priest
04-05-2012, 01:39 PM
Sorry, just realized you already saw my stats ;)

I leveled very quickly. I also purposely did not add many allies. The game gives you opponents based on your allies. By keeping my allies low I get opponents with less allies. I try to keep the allies in line with my objectives. The problem I ran into is that I am running this on an iPhone 3. Every single time I attack or raid someone it takes me back to my home screen. That happened around level 20. So at that point, I really spent a lot less time attacking and decided to just go for energy and do missions as it was more fun. If the game was built better, I'd be much further along as it's very easy to just keep attacking someone you know you can defeat. I also have every non-money/base building built that is possible for my level.

I know, I get what your saying about the allies. I know how it works. I was just saying when I was the same level as you, with the same amount of allies, my stats were around 9000.

I mean I don't even get why somebody would want to buy an account. That is kind of lame. Buying somebody else's wins then saying you did it yourself is not cool. The point and fun of it is to do it yourself. To watch yourself grow and become powerful.

kerbouchard
04-05-2012, 01:45 PM
How did you get to 9000? So you simply added allies that were much higher levels than you; whereas, I accepted allies that were lower than me? Or... did you simply just purchase a bunch of units? Again, I leveled quickly, so purchasing a bunch of units was never possible. Sure, if I just was patient and went very slowly I could have built up a ton of cash and purchased a bunch of the most powerful units, but that style just didn't appeal to me.

I don't think it's about bragging how many wins you have... I think it's just something to do, and if you have a ton of energy then you can dink around with it a lot more all day. Plus, by being higher, you can just buy stuff and upgrade a lot more easily and just enjoy the game more.

I'm sort of shocked at the response of some people. I mean... this happens all the time. People always sell their characters in massive role playing games. I'm not saying I'm going to get $1,000 for it, but it has value to at least one person with $20....

War Priest
04-05-2012, 01:49 PM
I have tons of gold units with high stats, point being that there is nothing special about your account to sell. I am not harassing you saying you suck or anything it's just an "average" account. I am surprised you have an offer. It is bigflan who offered huh?

Have allies that are lower or higher than you doesn't have any effect what so ever. You could of had 41 allies that were all level 200 and your stats would of been the same having all allies that were level 1.

Aidan
04-05-2012, 01:57 PM
Gl kerbouchard on selling ur account. I'm sure there will be people willing to buy it.

There will always be people who want to use shortcut. They dont want to do the hardwork themselves. Patience is nt their virtue

kerbouchard
04-05-2012, 02:00 PM
Gl kerbouchard on selling ur account. I'm sure there will be people willing to buy it.

There will always be people who want to use shortcut. They dont want to do the hardwork themselves. Patience is nt their virtue

Exactly ;) In truth... that's what buying gold is in this game, in my mind. It's just a short-cut to getting high stats. It's a purchase of time. Rather than spend the time to upgrade buildings and accumulate game cash to buy the units, they just use gold get the units. It's the same thing. It's a short-cut.

If Funzio would program the game in Windows and I could transfer my account, I would. As I can't, I'm selling.

War Priest
04-05-2012, 02:05 PM
Exactly ;) In truth... that's what buying gold is in this game, in my mind. It's just a short-cut to getting high stats. It's a purchase of time. Rather than spend the time to upgrade buildings and accumulate game cash to buy the units, they just use gold get the units. It's the same thing. It's a short-cut.

If Funzio would program the game in Windows and I could transfer my account, I would. As I can't, I'm selling.

Your one of those people...

kerbouchard
04-05-2012, 02:13 PM
Your one of those people...

Then you clearly can't read. I'm selling it not buying it and I've never bought gold. On the contrary, you would be on one of the people taking a short-cut to get ahead since you clearly used real money to get ahead in the game. I am clearly not one of the people that Aidan is referring to. I am simply taking advantage of those wishing to take a short-cut by selling my character.

Anyways, I'm off ;) I have better things to do.

All: Top offer is $20 right now. Email me at jdopierala@yahoo.com if you wish to give a better offer. I'll transfer the game at noon tomorrow (the 6th).

Agent Orange
04-05-2012, 02:19 PM
Hmm one of my brothers is thinking of quitting and he'll transfer for free. Plus I kind of sorted out his base and stats so he won't get killed when he hits L90.

Aidan
04-05-2012, 02:21 PM
Duhhh, backfired. I bought gold too..... Dang, now i'm the impatience one... But i only bought 3 crates n a composite..... Oh yeah n a GRUNT 😭

Blackstone
04-05-2012, 02:56 PM
I am level 52 with 1754 missions accomplished, 953 fights won, 690 lost, 41 allies, 1015 units (with 8 Super Hornets), 1566 attack, 2051 defense, 85,350 income per hour.

Skills:
80 Attack
11 Defense
800 Energy
6 Stamina

Not sure how that's worth $20? Maybe it's the 8 Super Hornets, I mean that is a lot of power.

War Priest
04-05-2012, 02:59 PM
Not sure how that's worth $20? Maybe it's the 8 Super Hornets, I mean that is a lot of power.

Yeah, no idea. His stats suck and he doesn't know what he is even doing. Oh well...

CJ54
04-05-2012, 03:28 PM
Short answer, and sorry for the delay on this one, is that selling or buying accounts is against our policies and an all-around bad idea. Don't do it.