PDA

View Full Version : Best way to increase mafia attack and defense at high levels

Benjammin
04-04-2012, 05:40 PM
Right now I am at around 23k attack and defence and level 132. Pretty much the only increase I get in these categories is from respect from thug lifes, which take a while at this point.

Any pointers to increasing the strength of my mafia??

Euchred
04-04-2012, 05:56 PM
Well it's kind of a tough call at this point but I think the best way to go is to look at your own equipment and figure out what you want to replace. Then scour the job spreadsheet and find something to farm in that category. Another way is to buy 500 hand grenades for a quick offense boost, I wouldn't recommend defensive explosives unless you don't get attacked very much.

Spoon86
04-04-2012, 06:15 PM
Your screwed, At this point Funzio failed with the farming aspect of the game in order to contend late level.

Best thing you can do right now is camp raise your income to the point were you can buy steel garrotes/tasers and fbi shields.

Don't forget the more you level the harder its going to get, Camping right now is a very good option until funzio addresses the the farming situation royaly screwed up on.

Nudie
04-04-2012, 06:18 PM
Respect items are your best bet short of gold items. Good cash items take massive amounts of cash and is not really viable. Good farm items have already mostly been nerfed. Event items are also pretty good and fairly accessible to all.

Santa
04-04-2012, 07:24 PM
Uhhhhh...camping might be the best way to go. Leveling up too much isn't a good idea. You're pretty weak for your level I think... Hmm.

More respect = More XP = More levels gained = stronger opponents = more lost robberies and attacks = more money lost

Luke 3457
04-05-2012, 12:34 AM
Get your income up and buy explosives. The more obvious way buy crates, if want to spend money anyway. Other than that yeah your screwed.

procsyzarc
04-05-2012, 02:17 AM
Camping isn't really going to help since there is very little stat increase to be had from in game money and since you don't lose items in crime city being a higher level and getting beaten a lot doesn't really matter unless you care about your win:loss which obviously you don't or you would have much higher stats by your level. Just max respect and get as much respect as possible if that means you level that's fine. Don't buy crates it will only piss you off at your point, you could $1000+ and you would still be very weak