PDA

View Full Version : What are you people really

Fig Oni
04-04-2012, 11:48 AM
What are you people really

'Rat Catcher': A person who will attack a rival below 500 mafia. But will hit 500 because of tug life goal so in turn makes them 'Rat Dogs'

'Rat': A person who has below 500 mafia. But will hit 500 because of tug life goal so in turn makes them 'Rat Dogs'

'Elite': A person who don't care if you have 500 or less mafias, your still getting a beating.

I'm a bonafide 'Elite'

dudeman
04-04-2012, 11:52 AM
Dude, normally I don't have much to say in threads like this, but this one deserves a "what are you smoking?" and a "don't bogart that."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhYZpc91lFU&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Fig Oni
04-04-2012, 11:55 AM
@dudeman

oxygen & sipping on 7 up

Swifty
04-04-2012, 11:56 AM
Yeah, Fig Oni, don't bogart that, pass it over to me.

Fig Oni
04-04-2012, 12:02 PM
Yeah, Fig Oni, don't bogart that, pass it over to me.

Where I'm from we don't pass the dutchy on the leff han side.
You can always make your own one.

Ramshutu
04-04-2012, 12:03 PM
I have 380 mafia, so that makes me a field mouse, or at least some sort of stoat.

Fig Oni
04-04-2012, 12:07 PM
I have 380 mafia, so that makes me a field mouse, or at least some sort of stoat.

You can always be a parasitic wasp.

Whoopdido1980
04-04-2012, 12:40 PM
Are all of you "Rat Catchers" finished with Thug Life? If not, why are you wasting time fighting guys under 500 mafia?

Honestly, I can't imagine the rat catcher thing is doing anything to make those players bump up to 500. So they get beat up a bunch of times every day...what's the big deal as long as they bank their money? Stats? Who cares?

mnju_03
04-04-2012, 12:50 PM
My priorities are TL... After that, I'll beat the crap out of anything that I can get my hands on...

dudeman
04-04-2012, 01:13 PM
So they get beat up a bunch of times every day...what's the big deal as long as they bank their money? Stats? Who cares?

Sounds like another way of saying "what is the point of 499?"

If 499 doesn't make any difference, as the rat catchers are proving, the only reason people have left for going to 499 is to hinder everyone else's Thug Life goals, or, "just to be jerks".

Whoopdido1980
04-04-2012, 01:22 PM

If 499 doesn't make any difference, as the rat catchers are proving, the only reason people have left for going to 499 is to hinder everyone else's Thug Life goals, or, "just to be jerks".

Completely agree. I don't understand why anybody would go to 499. It has to just be a jerk. There's no logical reason behind it.

Those guys are jerks, but I wouldn't hinder my Thug Life progress just to prove that their jerks.

Max Power
04-04-2012, 01:36 PM

Exactly.

Those guys are jerks, but I wouldn't hinder my Thug Life progress just to prove that their jerks.

I would.

Nudie
04-04-2012, 06:43 PM
I still do Thug Life goals but I have put aside some stamina bullets just for loving the rats. Some of them are actually quite fat and juicy. But when you squish them you sometimes end up with some rat droppings on your shoes (wall).

foxtrekker
04-04-2012, 06:51 PM
its obvious why to go to 499. because the majority of people are just doing TL. They look thru the list for 500s and find a weak one and attack them. Its simple logic. We all do it. Obviously if youre below 500 youll be mostly overlooked. Who cares about an occasional "ratcatcher" ?? Like was said earlier, if they aint robbin me who cares?? I'm still going to be attacked for other reasons anyway. I could care less if i'm attacked by a ratcatcher or anyone else basically. :cool:

mnju_03
04-04-2012, 06:57 PM
its obvious why to go to 499. because the majority of people are just doing TL. They look thru the list for 500s and find a weak one and attack them. Its simple logic. We all do it. Obviously if youre below 500 youll be mostly overlooked. Who cares about an occasional "ratcatcher" ?? Like was said earlier, if they aint robbin me who cares?? I'm still going to be attacked for other reasons anyway. I could care less if i'm attacked by a ratcatcher or anyone else basically. Rob my hotels, now thats different...:cool:

Hotels? I'll go check! BRB! jk jk