PDA

View Full Version : Urban Warfare Vest

Santa
04-04-2012, 09:09 AM
I have looked at the updated loot spreadsheet already, I just want your advice. I recently visited TS's hood, he is at level 80. He already has 100+ Urban Warfare Vests. Where did he farm them? By looking at the spreadsheet, I can tell the best location is the clothing store at empire arena plaza. But the plaza doesn't unlock until level 100! All the other locations have pretty horrible drop rates. The only solution is that he farmed them on multi click. Any ideas? I really want to start farming vests as farming has become almost non-existent these days.

Thanks!

beaux
04-04-2012, 09:16 AM
One place I see is Mike Howard at Empire Airport multi click 16% drop rate it says.

Rocky35
04-04-2012, 09:19 AM
I have looked at the updated loot spreadsheet already, I just want your advice. I recently visited TS's hood, he is at level 80. He already has 100+ Urban Warfare Vests. Where did he farm them? By looking at the spreadsheet, I can tell the best location is the clothing store at empire arena plaza. But the plaza doesn't unlock until level 100! All the other locations have pretty horrible drop rates. The only solution is that he farmed them on multi click. Any ideas? I really want to start farming vests as farming has become almost non-existent these days.

Thanks!

TS is the man bro. He left with secrets most of us will never know.

dudeman
04-04-2012, 09:20 AM
I would guess TS got them before multi-click jobs got nerfed.

I just opened that clothing store yesterday and I've looted 7 vests so far. Not bad. I was farming NATO Gas Masks but I became dissatisfied with the 0/10 gain they were providing. UWVs at least give me 5/10.

Yesterday I had $10M in the bank, so I bought 18 machine guns to get the 26 needed for I don't even know how many jobs, and I started my $5M expansion that I don't even need yet, and somehow I still went to bed with over $5M in the bank. I'm hoping I can somehow save another $26M in the next two days.

Lol, like that'll happen with a $200k economy.

iteachem
04-04-2012, 09:23 AM
Pardon my stupid question (yes I should search for it) but my ipad still has an option for one click jobs. Is this the same?

dudeman
04-04-2012, 09:31 AM
Pardon my stupid question (yes I should search for it) but my ipad still has an option for one click jobs. Is this the same?

Jobs are still the same, it's just the loot drop that was changed. It used to work that loot could drop on any click for a multi click job, but now, regardless of how many clicks are needed, loot only drops on completion. Maybe. Drop rates are still to be taken into account.

iteachem
04-04-2012, 09:33 AM
Jobs are still the same, it's just the loot drop that was changed. It used to work that loot could drop on any click for a multi click job, but now, regardless of how many clicks are needed, loot only drops on completion. Maybe. Drop rates are still to be taken into account.

Thanks for explaining that...

i need muney
04-04-2012, 10:03 AM
TS had multiclicks, same as I :) plus the drop rates we're higher in some places. Check discordia's sheet

Swearengen
04-04-2012, 10:08 AM
I think TS was still running an old verison and did not update his CC act so he was running on multi-click jobs, last time we talked he was not using the recently updated CC version

Max Power
04-04-2012, 10:18 AM
I would guess TS got them before multi-click jobs got nerfed.

I just opened that clothing store yesterday and I've looted 7 vests so far. Not bad. I was farming NATO Gas Masks but I became dissatisfied with the 0/10 gain they were providing. UWVs at least give me 5/10.

Same here, except for me it's 0/6. I was just sick of the airport.

After this I may just find the highest paying deal and farm for cash. There are no reasonably farmable items left for me anymore that are near worth the effort.

dudeman
04-04-2012, 10:47 AM
+1 Max. I farmed cash before I farmed loot (due to not knowing better at the time) and I'm thinking about going back to doing that. At least the Pathmaker makes cash farming a little more profitable. I wouldn't really say a full +20% though unless you have a Burner, or spend the cash right away.

richard118
04-04-2012, 11:01 AM
Yes i personally asked TS about the vests and he confirmed that he farmed most of them before multiclick fix. He was on too farm double deckers next and was leveling alot faster towards the end. Ironically, this conversation happened a few days before TS quit and then the fix. Either he had great insight or knew something beforehand.

Max Power
04-04-2012, 01:44 PM
+1 Max. I farmed cash before I farmed loot (due to not knowing better at the time) and I'm thinking about going back to doing that. At least the Pathmaker makes cash farming a little more profitable. I wouldn't really say a full +20% though unless you have a Burner, or spend the cash right away.

What's the best cash payout spot you have tapped?

Santa
04-04-2012, 03:13 PM
Although I didn't know it previously, a new event is coming. I want a nice farming spot that only requires around 130-190 EN to farm items and receive "bank bags". Any ideas? A nice non-gun item would be nice, preferably a melee or vehicle. If you aren't comfortable telling me out in the open (for some reason, a lot of you are) feel free to drop me a PM. Thanks!

beaux
04-04-2012, 03:58 PM
Junkyard at the Flattened Cars get the Devilish Taxi

Santa
04-04-2012, 04:02 PM
Junkyard at the Flattened Cars get the Devilish Taxi

Actually I think Lowrider is better. One more attack point at the price of a only slightly worse drop rate. I'll keep soon that if no one suggests otherwise...

dudeman
04-04-2012, 05:28 PM

The bank in Chinatown was ok, $100k I think, but it was something like 10x480. And the "warehouse" (building in the very top corner) at Pier 13. Pier 13 was better but I didn't spot it until after hitting that bank a few times.

However, back when I was cash farming my economy was only about $30k, so what seemed nice then probably won't look as good now. If I go back to cash farming I'll definitely need to look for some good ones again. Many of the maps were introduced after I stopped cash farming, so I would have to look at those too and see what I can afford and what's most worth the time/energy cost.

I'm sticking with looting for now though, all that tedious research looking for a good cash job isn't very appealing to me atm.

i need muney
04-07-2012, 11:17 AM
Prior to new maps it was UN Plaza Courthouse. Drops limos too :)