PDA

View Full Version : Losses in battle

procsyzarc
04-04-2012, 02:13 AM
Haven't seen much complaining lately when I do check here does that mean

1/ they changed unit losses and people are happier now
2/ people gave up complaining
3/ those who were complaining got sick of waiting for changes and just quit

Just got my advanced air base to L8 and brought 20 stealth bombers and plan to buy a lot more but curious about this before I over capitalize on a "medium" unit.

digitalwalker
04-04-2012, 02:45 AM
Good thing is losses r less now
Bad thing is with pvp getting more frequently, scaring off stronger people by the potential losses is not working as good as before.
less and less people holding cash unvaulted. Only farm those gold players can give a satisfy amount of cash.

As I post it on another thread, don't worry about having too much stealth bomber , they mearly loss, I got 80,and haven't lost single.

cheiz
04-04-2012, 05:56 AM
Wasn't complaining, but now that you mention it...

Just lost 4 Super Hornets in 16 fights (def 5000 vs att 20000)
Normally I would have stopped after losing the 2nd Super Hornet against the same player, it's just that he had just enough cash for me to finalize my saving rally for my 2nd Nanotech factory. So, I'm happy, but those aren't very inviting stats!

Digitalwalker: thanks for the tip on the stealth bomber - I was still hestitating if it would be worth upgrading my Advanced Airbase from 6 to 8 - I'll do that next!

JackoV
04-04-2012, 06:00 AM
I gave up complaining..

Sugarymama
04-04-2012, 01:00 PM
I gave up complaining..

I think most people did the same, as well as quit. They did not make any changes. I am still losing way more in attacks than I should be, but I am looking for cash in the fights. There is no reason that I should lose ANY units when my A/D is 3 times the amount of the person I attack, but I still do. Sometimes I gain units, but not as many as I lose.

I'm not sure what Funzio's goal is, because a big part of this game is raiding/attacking. If you deter people from it, all you have is the goals (which I read that most people ignore) and camping until they can build their base and units. I like trying to win $ from other players, but it's not much fun anymore.

JMC
04-04-2012, 01:00 PM
We've been complaining for so long and nothings been done, so many of us don't even bother anymore. Losses are as bad as ever for me and i even tried dropping allies in the top tier since currently ally count is taken into account up there.

Didn't see any noticeable difference, but i like being a little bit lower because it opens up weaker players for me to attack.
I was doing a multiple fronts mission that required 48 attacks. Did 30 and got reset to zero (support claimed that it was because someone attacked me and i lost, but in past experience that does not reset the mission, only doing the attack yourself and losing). So then i had to do 48 more. During those 78 fights, all against people with under 10000 defence versus my 41000-47000 (depending on how many allies i had), i lost maybe 18 M270 MLRSs, 5 stealth frigates, 10 super hornets and at least 10 million dollars worth in cash units. On top of that, countless high stat loot units.