PDA

View Full Version : Just a simple question - Attack & Defense skills

uniya81
04-03-2012, 08:37 PM
Hello everyone, i have a simple question.

My lvl is 47 have 5573 Att / 6690 Def
I have never spent my skill point for Att/Def but spent all to Energy.

I wonder what happen if i spend skill point to Att/Def
If i use 1 to Att, My att point will be '5573 +1 = 5574' ?
Or my units are have effect for increase att?

Anyone can give me the right answer? :)

War Priest
04-03-2012, 08:44 PM
No. Your skill points don't show up in your stats. It remains a secret, so we don't know exactly how much of a boost it provides. Many say it is quite substantial. Someone said 1 skill point = like 1,000 but I don't think it is that high.

You should really consider putting your skill points in attack and/or defense. It will help you a lot, especially in the higher levels.

bigflan
04-03-2012, 08:52 PM
No. Your skill points don't show up in your stats. It remains a secret, so we don't know exactly how much of a boost it provides. Many say it is quite substantial. You should really consider putting your skill points in attack and/or defense.Hi it's bigflan as you can see attack and defense points is the primary things I spend my points on but people keep attacking me and I keep winning cause they don't see AND NEVER SPEND POINTS ON STAMINA worst thing to do

War Priest
04-03-2012, 08:54 PM
Hi it's bigflan as you can see

Ok? :rolleyes:

I feel like you always follow me around just to quote me.

bigflan
04-03-2012, 08:55 PM
Ok? :rolleyes:

I feel like you always follow me around just to quote me.No I don't do that I just help people it's called being a good Samaritan do I get gold for doing this they should give me gold

JMC
04-03-2012, 09:00 PM
Spend some points on stamina. If you get strong for your level range a lot of those guys are holding lots of money unvaulted and you're gonna want to be able to take advantage of that by doing lots of attacks. You can bring in millions a day off those guys.

Not too many points for now though, 15 total stamina points is probably a good amount for your level, rest go to attack/defence.

War Priest
04-03-2012, 09:09 PM
Hello everyone, i have a simple question.

My lvl is 47 have 5573 Att / 6690 Def
I have never spent my skill point for Att/Def but spent all to Energy.

I wonder what happen if i spend skill point to Att/Def
If i use 1 to Att, My att point will be '5573 +1 = 5574' ?
Or my units are have effect for increase att?

Anyone can give me the right answer? :)

What is your energy level when full?

Dreno33
04-03-2012, 10:09 PM
If I'm not mistaken, Skill Points only affect the PROBABILITY of an attack/defense.

So say you have 6k attack and your rival has 6k defense.
Then let's say you have 5 attack SP's and he has 1 defense SP.

That means you have a HIGHER PROBABILITY within the "Random Variable" to win in a fight.

Does that make sense?

uniya81
04-03-2012, 10:13 PM
Thanks for your all replies!
I have 1490 energy when it's full :) and my nation iran.

Mcdoc
04-03-2012, 10:20 PM
I think the truth is that no one outside the devs really knows. It's been that uncertain variable that keeps us all guessing. I would love to think that having 70 attack skill points adds 70 attack points to every single unit ( hey, if you're gona dream, dream BIG).

All I DO know is that my 73 defense points somehow help me to win $30,000 from attackers while I'm sleeping :). These are people that when I attack back - sometimes I lose.

Part of me appreciates the mystery about it so the people who gamble on it get silent victories - otherwise every swinging stick in the game would suddenly bank up on them :)

Hello Kitty
04-04-2012, 12:31 AM
Ok? :rolleyes:I feel like you always follow me around just to quote me.I just feel like replying. Very funny.

uniya81
04-04-2012, 02:23 AM
consequently, no one knows how it works :)

StuN
04-04-2012, 02:31 AM
Nope, there doesn't seem to be any conformity. As I've said in prev posts. My experience is totally opposite to Mcdoc's I have a high def skill but I'm still getting beaten by people with a lot lower att ratings

Aidan
04-04-2012, 02:43 AM
From my observation n experiment so far

(1) Attack n Defence skills point do make a diff. A lot. How much? Nobody know fr sure.

Eg: Plyr tht hv 3-4k more attck stat thn my def can failed an attck on me. I hv 85 def skills point. However, if he pursued it, he will win an attck or two then fail again. I tried it myself, did 5 test attck on a plyr tht hv 2k more def thn my attck (my attck skills point-50). I lose the first 2, won the 3rd n 4th n lose again the 5th.

(2) Def skills only came into play when u r attcked not raided. Even the wording in the the skills tab suggest this.

Eg: Again, a plyr tht hv i think was 3k more attck thn my def failed an attck on me but won a raid on my money building.
Another eg was this one player hv surprisingly 6k less attck thn my def but he succesfully raided my munition once.

Granted tht the invisible boosts stat might played a factor here but i'm willing to bet tht it's bcoz my def skills point did not came to the rescue this time. It did when i got attcked but choosed not to when raided. Not sure why, myb toilet break or somethng???  .

(3) For PVE plyrs especially playing Iran, u shud stocked on def n energy. Tht is to maximised ur adv n strategy. U r not going to do much pvp except for valor missions. Ur economy will be the pve missions.

War Priest
04-04-2012, 09:10 AM
It is funny seeing players who have no idea how the game works. Found this post on an allies page "Add me, I've focused on 'attack strength' so I'll be a strong ally".

This is why the forums are important for game play. :)

Dreno33
04-04-2012, 11:26 AM
It is funny seeing players who have no idea how the game works. Found this post on an allies page "Add me, I've focused on 'attack strength' so I'll be a strong ally".

This is why the forums are important for game play. :)

look at my comment. Same thing happened here.
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?15506-The-quot-Best-of-the-Best-quot-Guides!/page7

its hella funny (a bit annoying sometimes) "Hourly player" lmao