PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion:

Dipstik
04-03-2012, 09:36 AM
Would it be too much to ask for a list of people you've attacked or robbed in the past 10 minutes or so similar to the people who have attacked you recently? I'm sick to death of wading through rivals lists looking for good robberies only to have the game crash on me as soon as I hit the first building.

It's a nice improvement that at least the money from that ONE robbery is added to my account instead of left sitting on the ground, but it would be REALLY nice if I could log in and be able to immediately return to their hood after the game crashes.

dudeman
04-03-2012, 09:42 AM
I don't know if it's just me, but the crashing issue seemed mostly fixed for a while and now it seems worse than ever.

I don't even have to be doing anything and the game crashes. Return to hood, crash. Load rivals list, crash. Load equipment store, crash. Etc, etc.

Everything I do or don't do makes this game crash lately.

Dipstik
04-03-2012, 09:42 AM
On a related note, the game crashes are ridiculous today. I can't rob or attack anyone right now. An unplayable game won't make you any money.

dudeman
04-03-2012, 09:44 AM
On a related note, the game crashes are ridiculous today. I can't rob or attack anyone right now. An unplayable game won't make you any money.

Ok, well it's not just me then. This much crashing sounds more like a train wreck.

Whoopdido1980
04-03-2012, 09:45 AM
My game hasn't crashed in months.

Caleb
04-03-2012, 09:46 AM
Agree with the fact that when the app crashes, it's somehow always particularly bad timing!

As far as lists of rivals though, the Empire Times allows the victim to seek revenge. Not sure that the aggressor needs to have an easier time finding the same mark again and again. I think that should take extra effort.

mnju_03
04-03-2012, 09:47 AM
My game has been slowing down, freezing, crashing quite a lot lately. I assume most of it being things I can fix or alter myself but the ideas you have for the Rivals and what not I agree with wholeheartedly! I think and feel it would only increase the game play from every single player that would enjoy it. Let's face it by the time a player even reaches the forum you know damn well they'd enjoy it and the % of players we even add up to, this would be a HUGE improvement...

Depending on program stuff and what not that I have no idea about. lol

I was just trying to rob a fellow forum member and my game crashed, D'oh!!!!

Dipstik
04-03-2012, 10:01 AM
I'm proposing a list that would clear itself after just a few minutes. Long enough to find your victim again after a game crash, but not long enough to keep tabs on someone hours or days later.

Of course, the better answer would be to FIX THE DAMN CRASH PROBLEM, but that would probably be overly optimistic...

Caleb
04-03-2012, 10:10 AM
Ah...gotcha. Yeah, I could have used something like that several times. :cool:

Beecee
04-03-2012, 12:03 PM
Mine crashes mostly after I successfully rob someone. This really sucks because I am really bad at robbing people so it takes a while for me to find a good mark :)

mnju_03
04-03-2012, 12:04 PM
See this stuff gets me, not my dorky annoying posts... but this crap that has NOTHING to do with us, crime city, or even the forum... rant done, kthxbye.

Shoes
04-03-2012, 12:14 PM
I run CCHD on an ipad1 and in the last few days it has crashed constantly, I have numerous, in fact hundreds, of tickets complaining about the instability of the game and, given them credit they always respond and are thankful if I include a crash report. And yes 90% of the time happens just when i find a hood ripe with low hanging fruit.... I have lost millions of $, untold respect and annoyed many many rivals (bad luck). Asked CCMark and had a disappointing response that said basically hard luck they will not fix the game to suit one group of users and read the forum for a solution. Thanks! If you want this game made more stable please send in crash reports every time it happens I know its a drag but then they can see it really is a problem for us.

Dipstik
04-03-2012, 12:17 PM
Is it a compatibility issue with the iPad 1?

Beecee
04-03-2012, 12:21 PM
I too am using iPad 1, install all the updates as I see them, but still crashes often

dudeman
04-03-2012, 12:23 PM
I use an iPad2 and I've been having crashing issues today, so I would be surprised if it was an issue with only the iPad1.

What surprises me is that the game had almost completely stopped crashing for weeks, and suddenly it's Crash City again.

stixx
04-03-2012, 12:26 PM
perhaps youve got too many apps opoen
and for that reason the game crashes.

im using 2.2.1
data:20120404-0

and my game has never ever crashed

Dipstik
04-03-2012, 12:34 PM
Obviously I've thought of that. I've also restarted the iPad.

iteachem
04-03-2012, 12:39 PM
I use an iPad2 and I've been having crashing issues today, so I would be surprised if it was an issue with only the iPad1.

What surprises me is that the game had almost completely stopped crashing for weeks, and suddenly it's Crash City again.

similar experience for me.. recent crashes after weeks of no issues. I have been on a robbing spree as of late so maybe thats related. Before I was PVP gathering RP but was going up to fast

i need muney
04-03-2012, 01:09 PM
Running iPad 2 with like a couple of crashes in six months. You guys must be using badass black devices instead of cute, stable white ones ;)

stixx
04-03-2012, 02:51 PM
Once you go black..
You never go back...

Santa
04-03-2012, 03:21 PM
I am experiencing a bad stretch of crashes too! Just found a no banker and guess what? It crashed. :(

Swifty
04-03-2012, 03:46 PM
I have had more crashes today than in the entire previous month.

kimberleyj
04-03-2012, 03:48 PM
I noticed the game as been crashing alot today aswell. It crashes the most when I rob someone what a waste of stam.

mnju_03
04-03-2012, 05:52 PM
I've probably crashed at least 12 times today. No running apps besides this one, 3GS... Oh well...

Dipstik
04-03-2012, 05:56 PM
12 times is a good day for me. It's been back to normal since I made this post, but for a couple hours I literally couldn't keep the program open for over 20 seconds.

mnju_03
04-03-2012, 05:59 PM
12 times is a good day for me. It's been back to normal since I made this post, but for a couple hours I literally couldn't keep the program open for over 20 seconds.

That's insane!!! Any idea why? Ever find out what adds to it or improves it??

CounterSniper
04-03-2012, 06:01 PM
My ipod crashes several times a day and my ipad2 crashes maybe once a week now. i just got up a little while ago so i cant comment on today's troubles specifically.

Dipstik
04-03-2012, 06:13 PM
I close every other program, let the battery die and re-charge it, or restart my ipad, and usually it will get better. Better means crashing every half hour or so and only after I rob/attack someone instead of every 10 seconds whether I do something or not. The longer I look through my rivals list without finding a target, the more likely it is that it will crash immediately when I finally find someone, so I tend to attack every 5th person I look at just to try to draw out a crash instead of waiting for it to crash when I finally find a great target. I've noticed that sometimes it gets REALLY bad immediately after funzio changes something in the game. I've asked on the "technical" board several times, but I've also noticed that there are a bunch of other people complaining about the same problem and it's never been addressed.

The closest we've come to a "fix" is that in one of the most recent updates they made it so money and respect you earn is immediately added instead of waiting until you click on it. At least that way when I crash I get to keep what I've earned up until that point instead of leaving it sitting on the ground waiting to be clicked on.

mnju_03
04-03-2012, 06:15 PM
I close every other program, let the battery die and re-charge it, or restart my ipad, and usually it will get better. Better means crashing every half hour or so and only after I rob/attack someone instead of every 10 seconds whether I do something or not. The longer I look through my rivals list without finding a target, the more likely it is that it will crash immediately when I finally find someone, so I tend to attack every 5th person I look at just to try to draw out a crash instead of waiting for it to crash when I finally find a great target. I've noticed that sometimes it gets REALLY bad immediately after funzio changes something in the game. I've asked on the "technical" board several times, but I've also noticed that there are a bunch of other people complaining about the same problem and it's never been addressed.

The closest we've come to a "fix" is that in one of the most recent updates they made it so money and respect you earn is immediately added instead of waiting until you click on it. At least that way when I crash I get to keep what I've earned up until that point instead of leaving it sitting on the ground waiting to be clicked on.

Well that's terrible, I'm sorry you have to go through that.

iteachem
04-03-2012, 08:45 PM
I am experiencing a bad stretch of crashes too! Just found a no banker and guess what? It crashed. :(

Who... just hit level 64 and looking for a few...

iteachem
04-03-2012, 08:46 PM
First and foremost, trust your intuition! When your gut is letting you know that people Christian louboutin shoes are overpriced to the quality, or something just doesn't feel right walk away or ask a million questions. Suppliers, you will always want to ask numerous question as it can be. Any reasonable buyer will donrrrt you have a problem answering them to suit your needs.

christian louboutin shoes sale (http://www.amybag.com/)
discount chrtistian louboutin (http://www.amybag.com/)

These shoes...crate items correct;)