PDA

View Full Version : Dry dock/ sea building

marebear
04-03-2012, 06:44 AM
Anyone have trouble with building their sea buildings. Just spent 1.5 million for a sea expansion and no matter where I rearrange my stuff my dry docks stay red. Really frustrated. Can anyone take a peek and confirm that im going to have to do another expansion on a straight piece of land/ water. Where I expanded is crooked and so I'm assuming that's my problem. Thanks

Thunder Child
04-03-2012, 06:50 AM
Part of the dry dock goes on land, the remainder in the sea. Does that help?

Add: just had a look at your base. Can't see any reason why it wouldn't go in that space. However, my dry docks IS on a straighter bit if coastline....

marebear
04-03-2012, 06:58 AM
No because my shipyard which is the same way fits in both spaces but the dry docks won't fit in either space. Hmmm I can't decide if I should expand the land and move a building (maybe I need more land to fit the dry dock) or expand on a more straight piece (my space is at a diagonal) where the land and water meet. I did check out other peoples before I expanded but obv. I f-ed up somewhere.

Aidan
04-03-2012, 07:01 AM
Same thng Happened to me. Wht i did was moved some buildings n drag the docks from the water towards land till it turns green

marebear
04-03-2012, 07:05 AM
Same thng Happened to me. Wht i did was moved some buildings n drag the docks from the water towards land till it turns greenThat's very helpful :) thank you!! (both of you!!) off to expand some land and reorganize my buildings.

Bronson
04-03-2012, 07:05 AM
Yeah I just checked out your base and there is no obvious problem. Mine is built on a dodgy bit of land also. Maybe you might have to move the communication centre back a touch but doesn't seem like you have any room left.

marebear
04-03-2012, 07:14 AM
Yeah I just checked out your base and there is no obvious problem. Mine is built on a dodgy bit of land also. Maybe you might have to move the communication centre back a touch but doesn't seem like you have any room left.Yeah them's some tight quarters. I don't like to waste space. I get annoyed when the buildings don't line up perfect and there's a gap of wasted space. Can't even fit a defense building in there, lol. ♥ your bit about yours is on a dodgy space ♥

marebear
04-03-2012, 07:14 AM
No HTML codes :(