PDA

View Full Version : AMA... For everyone!(:

Dreno33
04-02-2012, 09:36 PM
CC Mark awhile ago created an "AMA CC Mark" thread which was a huge hit and a lot of fun! AMA = Ask Me Anything.

I thought we could create our own AMA thread for anyone to ask anyone questions. Clearly not all questions will be answered but it will be fun!

Let's try and keep the thread CLEAN (questions & answers only)

Posting Guidelines to keep organized(:

ASKING:
1) The Forum Name that is receiving question. (Bold, size 5, and in bright green)
2) "Enter" twice to leave gap (stupid but surprisingly helps the eye when more structured)
3) Question followed.
4) "Enter" twice again to add any additional information about question if needed.

ANSWERING:
5) "Reply with quote" button (duh)
6) Answer whatever you wish, however much you wish.
7) If you read a question and are hesitant to answer, follow Step 5 then simply write "No Answer"

I hope this can and will be very fun, for I myself have plenty of questions to ask many of you!
See you in the thread, Ciao(:

Dreno33
04-02-2012, 09:39 PM
Nicholost

Is that your real name? AND, what kind of job do you have?

From all your genius poured into the forums, I was just curious what it might be

Nicholas is the name...

FOUND IT! thanks CounterSniper

CounterSniper
04-02-2012, 10:10 PM
Nicolost

From all your genius poured into the forums, I was just curious what it might be

I believe you have mispelled his name, not a way to win friends and influence people. Also that question has been answered before. Seek and you shall find.

Nicholost
04-03-2012, 10:02 AM
Nicholost

Yes, my real name is Nicholas. I hate the shortened version. Only my family and a few close friends call me Nick. To everyone else I am Nicholas. This is also funny because salespeople will almost always refer to me as Nick as an attempt to buddy-up. I usually deliberately botch their name back. ;)

I am a software developer. I carry a BSME, but through career events, I now write code. Honestly, I'm happier doing that then engineering. Most engineers don't understand why I willing made the switch, but in reality, I do 10 times more problem solving (my love) and a fifth of the paperwork as a developer. I have a pretty awesome gig.

Ghost

I get the impression you are a boy-genius. Have you ever taken any IQ tests? How'd you do on the ACTs/SATs? (Those are pretty personal questions, so feel free to decline to answer.)

Ghost818
04-03-2012, 10:14 AM
Yes, my real name is Nicholas. I hate the shortened version. Only my family and a few close friends call me Nick. To everyone else I am Nicholas. This is also funny because salespeople will almost always refer to me as Nick as an attempt to buddy-up. I usually deliberately botch their name back. ;)

I am a software developer. I carry a BSME, but through career events, I now write code. Honestly, I'm happier doing that then engineering. Most engineers don't understand why I willing made the switch, but in reality, I do 10 times more problem solving (my love) and a fifth of the paperwork as a developer. I have a pretty awesome gig.

Ghost

I get the impression you are a boy-genius. Have you ever taken any IQ tests? How'd you do on the ACTs/SATs? (Those are pretty personal questions, so feel free to decline to answer.)

Well my friend, my middle name is Nick, so maybe thats why we get along oh so jolly with Molly. (and Holly)

IQ test, that's a negative, never taken one bro. I actually haven't taken my SATs yet because I graduated early (2nd semester of my 10th grade year) and didn't get to my senior year. Went straight to community college, almost done with my GE, planning on going to CSUN by next semester and will be doing a double major of Accounting/Information Systems. I am also learning how to write code, I took a C++ class after I learned some HTML/JAVA/PHP, seemed a little dry but I am managing so far.

G Wiz

Wasap Brada. How is it like in the Bahamas? (i might visit you sometime next year). What do you do for a living (I think I might have scanned over that in a thread but I forgot)? Married/single/? (You dont have to answer the last one)

Santa
04-03-2012, 10:45 AM
MNJU_03

Will you go crazy if you can't buy your daily vault of gold?

mnju_03
04-03-2012, 10:50 AM
MNJU_03

Will you go crazy if you can't buy your daily vault of gold?

Nope, Can't go crazy... Could go crazier though! Muahahahahaha.. lol

Ram
04-03-2012, 12:21 PM
MNJU_03

Are you really crazy?

mnju_03
04-03-2012, 12:25 PM
MNJU_03

Are you really crazy?

Nope, but I play one on TV.

Ram
04-03-2012, 01:05 PM
Nope, but I play one on TV.

What show is that?

Plux
04-03-2012, 03:52 PM
Simple but effective question to the listeners.

Are the likes of Xenoke, Payam, Noodles currently fighting their own private war at the top of the game actually part of the Development Team. I hear Xenoke bought himself 15 Clowning Glories?? What are your views fellow comrades. Xenoke replied with smilies to moi. I'd like to see the above names take part in the forum, what do you all think?

Ghost818
04-03-2012, 04:13 PM
In fact they are the biggest supporters of this game, whether they are strong weak mean or nice. I have had my fair share of conversations with each one of those people, I have to say all of them are nice, unless you get mixed up into their business. I accidentally attacked both noodles once while zooming out of his hood, he took it quite nicely and replied with a smiley face to me. Xenoke found out decided to see who I was, saw that I am from the forum and he said noodles friend is his friend. Then their other members of their clan visited me and said hey, your ghost from the forum, friends of Noodles and Xenoke are friends of mine.

I have made it clear to all parties that I am a neutral party, I have nothing to do with any war, and I am cool with everyone. Even Payam was cool with that (at least I think) his reply was :"Fair enough." Although he does hit my laundromats a couple times a day. lol

G Wiz
04-03-2012, 08:41 PM

Ghost

G Wiz

Wasap Brada. How is it like in the Bahamas? (i might visit you sometime next year). What do you do for a living (I think I might have scanned over that in a thread but I forgot)? Married/single/? (You dont have to answer the last one)Wassup Bro!

Well actually I am a brand new psychologist and psychometrist...Just got that Texas A&M degree (psychometrist meaning I deal with analyzing, administering and formulating instruments that test abilities, personality anova t-tests and yada yada).

If you come down here, you will end up living here lol!

As far as relationships go I've got a lady (singular lol) for 3 yrs now

Plux
04-04-2012, 08:46 AM
Well Ghost I am going to view their hoods as Funzio examples and set-up testing as show homes have the best and $50,000 on gold in one go is a bit too far fetched even for a lottery winner. I'll believe in Santa Clause & Bankers are good people if Xenoke were a real money spender. However that does make the advice given by the above that much more detailed and pure so please don't be encouraged to buy Gold because of them. That would be very foolish.

sez
04-04-2012, 08:51 AM
Well Ghost I am going to view their hoods as Funzio examples and set-up testing as show homes have the best and $50,000 on gold in one go is a bit too far fetched even for a lottery winner. I'll believe in Santa Clause & Bankers are good people if Xenoke were a real money spender. However that does make the advice given by the above that much more detailed and pure so please don't be encouraged to buy Gold because of them. That would be very foolish.

It is pretty wild, I have no idea the true amount spent but looking at inventory it's a lot :-) Im 100% cool with it, just wild.

Dreno33
04-04-2012, 11:21 AM
Ghost818

You said your 19 (maybe 18 i forgot) and that you are going to a community college right now for GE then transferring to a University. If it is not too personal, may i ask which one you are thinking of?

L Fizzle
04-04-2012, 01:48 PM
Good job on keeping it clean and sane, dudes. :)

I'm enjoying!

Ghost818
04-04-2012, 03:40 PM
Ghost818

You said your 19 (maybe 18 i forgot) and that you are going to a community college right now for GE then transferring to a University. If it is not too personal, may i ask which one you are thinking of?
CSUN and 18............

Dreno33
07-16-2012, 07:32 PM
don't think of this as a thread necro, it seems very relevant right now(: ASK AWAY

WinkadInk
07-16-2012, 09:10 PM
Nicholost

Do u like cake? If so what kind? How many hours a week do you sleep? What came first the chicken or the egg? How much does it cost for a company to make a pizza?

And my final question...How long do you think it will be before Justin Beiber comes out of the closet? Seriously the dude wears womens clothes on a daily basis and has an Ellen degeneres 80s hairdo! (btw not clowning on Ellen, she actually is pretty funny)

Whip88
07-17-2012, 02:21 AM
Dudeman

What do you do for a living?

You seem to put a lot of effort into the forum, it's greatly appreciated.