PDA

View Full Version : Get Mad Punk needs to get HIT

jobadass
04-02-2012, 05:40 PM
Just saying.... I saved his wild, crazy posts on my wall for a month. Told him I finally deleted them (as I was extending the olive branch) and he came back and called me a girl. Literally laughing out loud! I happen to think girls are cool.
My point is; he's a s-talker, and I can't pull him up on my rival's list. He's level 145ish, I'm @133. Please attack him and let him know why you did. He will find me.
Thank you for your support.
JBA

DCjG
04-02-2012, 05:44 PM
Just saying.... I saved his wild, crazy posts on my wall for a month. Told him I finally deleted them (as I was extending the olive branch) and he came back and called me a girl. Literally laughing out loud! I happen to think girls are cool.
My point is; he's a s-talker, and I can't pull him up on my rival's list. He's level 145ish, I'm @133. Please attack him and let him know why you did. He will find me.
Thank you for your support.
JBA

Lol. I told him his name was appropriate a while back!

Joeycool
04-02-2012, 05:59 PM
He is a fun guy to attack for his rages!

However I have seen his name around a lot telling people to go up to level 500... so he has gone up a level in my estimation

He now sits at 1 out of 100

jobadass
04-02-2012, 06:08 PM
He is a fun guy to attack for his rages!

However I have seen his name around a lot telling people to go up to level 500... so he has gone up a level in my estimation

He now sits at 1 out of 100
Attack him...then we'll talk. Pretty sure you'll change your mind after he acts like a complete ass. Do me that one favor JC

Dodge
04-03-2012, 03:29 AM
Im having a war with him at the moment, i have to say his messages are fun after clearing his hood. Now he's telling me that even when i rob all his building he can still collect the whole amount, so it doenst effect him.

Ive just asked him how he's doing it. Looking forward to the lame answer.

Dodge
04-03-2012, 03:48 AM
And his reply, he just keeps his phone in sleep mode wich allows him to collect everything even if he has been robbed.

i need muney
04-03-2012, 03:55 AM
Jo, I think you missed an S in the title :D

p19759
04-03-2012, 03:58 AM
And his reply, he just keeps his phone in sleep mode wich allows him to collect everything even if he has been robbed.

I heard that from another player before. Fizzle/Funzio, please clarify...

i need muney
04-03-2012, 04:07 AM
That's BS and does not work. When someone rubs you, it happens on the server side. So even if you unlock and quickly collect all your muneys, it will be deducted on banking or restart.

Shoes
04-03-2012, 04:18 AM
it does work, get mad is not totally mad, best I say no more but it has saved me a number of times

Burn
04-03-2012, 04:23 AM
If he is telling people to level up to 500, you should give him the benefit of the doubt. Make him an ally, get him going nutso on the Rats. Just saying like. Your game, play it your way.

Dipstik
04-03-2012, 06:32 AM
Found this guy johnnydollar who's a bit sensitive about his gold spending habit.

ur neighborhood is a reflection of ur environment u poor ******. I know u r blaming everbody for ir situation, get over it step up to the plate and be a man for on e in ur life"

Is he ADMITTING gold is a penile substitute?

mnju_03
04-03-2012, 07:32 AM
Hah.... some peoples children!

koralene
04-03-2012, 07:50 AM
Found this guy johnnydollar who's a bit sensitive about his gold spending habit.

ur neighborhood is a reflection of ur environment u poor ******. I know u r blaming everbody for ir situation, get over it step up to the plate and be a man for on e in ur life"

Is he ADMITTING gold is a penile substitute?

he is funny... ranted and raved on my wall for a few days. lol. was too funny. he ended up apologising to me in the end... after hitting him for 2 days straight. hahahaha

mnju_03
04-03-2012, 07:51 AM
he is funny... ranted and raved on my wall for a few days. lol. was too funny. he ended up apologising to me in the end... after hitting him for 2 days straight. hahahaha

Good, the little turkey!

i need muney
04-03-2012, 09:44 AM
There was this thread with all sorts of funny doo's to attack. Wish it was formatted list with levels :)