PDA

View Full Version : Am I the ONLY one?...

Dreno33
04-02-2012, 05:06 PM
I've noticed that every profile I have visited have not customized their profiles. I did to mine early on because I'm a youtuber and know that we all appreciate cooly customized profiles. Anyone else out there who don't have the original and boring white w/gray boxes layout? If so let me see, you'll be the first, lol.

Random Side Note: I want to give props to Al Murkya. He is a more progressed me pretty much. He found my code here on the forums he said, and have quite some proud stats/assets! Let me share some with you (I'm sure he won't mind) :)

Level: 11
Fights: 158/4
Raids: 4/0
Income/hr: 274,896

Anyways, back to my question:
Am I the ONLY one?

bigflan
04-02-2012, 05:07 PM
I've noticed that every profile I have visited have not customized their profiles. I did to mine early on because I'm a youtuber and know that we all appreciate cooly customized profiles. Anyone else out there who don't have the original and boring white w/gray boxes layout? If so let me see, you'll be the first, lol.

Random Side Note: I want to give props to Al Murkya. He is a more progressed me pretty much. He found my code here on the forums he said, and have quite some proud stats/assets! Let me share some with you (I'm sure he won't mind) :)

Level: 11
Fights: 158/4
Raids: 4/0
Income/hr: 274,896

Anyways, back to my question:
Am I the ONLY one?No your not check my profile

Luke7676
04-02-2012, 05:14 PM
I don't mess with my profile much only thing I really cared about was the avatar and sig.. Profile isn't much use to anyone to me. But I guess if your bored

War Priest
04-02-2012, 05:46 PM
Does anybody even check profiles...?

Poopenshire
04-02-2012, 05:48 PM
Does anybody even check profiles...?

I check them to see who a person is and get a better idea of their comments and threads. It helps quick search for what people talk about.

Colonelbob
04-02-2012, 06:03 PM
Does anybody even check profiles...?I've only ever looked at mine while trying to set up my sig and avatar.

Agent Orange
04-02-2012, 07:12 PM
I don't like people snooping around so I purposely leave my profile empty, same as youtube. Maybe because of the work I did as well....