PDA

View Full Version : When do you stop receiving skill points?

Whoopdido1980
04-02-2012, 02:38 PM
At some point, you stop receiving skill points when you level up right? I just went from level 120 to level 121 and did NOT receive my 3 skill points. I just wanted to know if 120 is the level where you stop receiving points or if I should email support. Thanks.

Rhino72
04-02-2012, 02:42 PM
I received skill points at 120 to 121 so that does not sound right.

dudeman
04-02-2012, 02:50 PM
You stop receiving skill points when you stop leveling up and have received all the extra points for mastering each map to level 5 (I think).

If you didn't get three (3) skill points when you leveled up, one of two things probably happened:
1) You got too many skill points for a prior level gain, and the game is compensating.
2) The game had a famous "oops moment" and didn't award you skill points when it should have. It might compensate for that the next time you gain a level, but if it doesn't then I would definitely suggest opening a ticket.

Whoopdido1980
04-02-2012, 03:37 PM
I opened a ticket already. I figured I'd just ask them about it now since I'll probably forget about it when I level up again in however many days.

Vile Lynn
04-03-2012, 06:42 PM
Once a player reaches lvl200 do they stop getting skill points?

Whoop, do you remember ever getting more than 3 SPs when you leveled up?
I have heard of Funzio correcting SP overages down the line.
Hopefully Funzio Support will be quick as they usually are... Very Fast & very Fair!

Whoopdido1980
04-03-2012, 06:56 PM
Once a player reaches lvl200 do they stop getting skill points?

Whoop, do you remember ever getting more than 3 SPs when you leveled up?
I have heard of Funzio correcting SP overages down the line.
Hopefully Funzio Support will be quick as they usually are... Very Fast & very Fair!

Apparently that's exactly what happened. Funzio responded the very next day and informed me that at some point in the past I was awarded more skill points than I was actually owed. They said I'll start getting points again once the imbalance was totally corrected. I don't remember getting extra points but I guess I did. No biggie. I've been putting all my points towards attack for a while now so a few points here and there doesn't really matter anyway. Once again, the support team was very quick and answered my question adequately. I've never understood the complaints some people here have had with the support team. They've always been great for me.

Vile Lynn
04-03-2012, 07:20 PM
Glad it worked out :)