PDA

View Full Version : Best Thread Ever?

Rhino72
04-02-2012, 01:39 PM
As the title says, what thread do you think was your most enjoyable of all time? I have been reading the forums for a little over 5 months now and I have to say the thread that I liked the most was: Khungs how I loot the M4s. Epic thread that had me writing down looting times, re-reading the thread for hidden messages and a number of other crazy things that still bring a smile to my face.

What about you?

jaywalker
04-02-2012, 01:41 PM
Economy planning & discussion
The Kick-Me-While-I'm-Down Thread as a close second

Santa
04-02-2012, 02:06 PM
The economy discussion was by far my favorite thread. I also liked that "Name This Limited Edition Item" thread by L Fizzle. Can't think of anything else. :)

fuzzy
04-02-2012, 02:30 PM
Ask cc mark anything

Joeycool
04-02-2012, 02:33 PM
Burns 499 Rat Catcher Thread.

G Wiz
04-02-2012, 02:34 PM
Ask cc mark anything gotta agree with this.

Rhino72
04-02-2012, 02:37 PM
Funny that reminded me of Ram's post in that thread.

G Wiz
04-02-2012, 02:58 PM
Name that LE item was also a pretty good thread. Saw a lot of the creative juices flowing!

Nicholost
04-02-2012, 02:59 PM
Gotta agree with fuzzy and G Wiz, Ask Me Anything by CCM was my personal favorite.

Joeycool
04-02-2012, 03:04 PM
Gotta agree with fuzzy and G Wiz, Ask Me Anything by CCM was my personal favorite.

Your favourite should have been JC and sez's $20 competition!

Nicholost
04-02-2012, 03:06 PM
Your favourite should have been JC and sez's $20 competition!

Yes, that too. First and only time I ever got paid for one of my posts. It's a shame that doesn't happen every time. :p

Joeycool
04-02-2012, 03:08 PM
Yes, that too. First and only time I ever got paid for one of my posts. It's a shame that doesn't happen every time. :p

I know... If I got a penny for every post I ever made... I'd have more than a tenner now!

L Fizzle
04-02-2012, 03:18 PM
Name that LE item was also a pretty good thread. Saw a lot of the creative juices flowing!

We'll do another one end of this week!

L Fizzle
04-02-2012, 03:20 PM

Yeah but it got out of hand and rather inappropriate at a certain point. This is why we can't have nice things!

I'm open to ideas on how to get to know each other a bit more. We just can't have the inappropriate stuff. I think it's valuable, for me at least, to know who I'm talking to!

Fizz

Joeycool
04-02-2012, 03:22 PM
Yeah but it got out of hand and rather inappropriate at a certain point. This is why we can't have nice things!

I'm open to ideas on how to get to know each other a bit more. We just can't have the inappropriate stuff. I think it's valuable, for me at least, to know who I'm talking to!

Fizz

You can ask me anything Fizz! :)

Ghost818
04-02-2012, 03:25 PM
What happened to getting along, and having conversations like adults and coming to an agreement on disagreements. If it was more like that then the staff could organize more fun things for us.

Nicholost
04-02-2012, 03:27 PM

Fizz

Understood. Honestly, when the thread was first opened, I knew it was going to get locked eventually. However, you and CCM have rad admin powers. I would rather see inappropriate posts removed and the thread remain open than closed. With that said, I would like to see another AMA thread, but with a different twist; "Ask a mod/dev anything related to game mechanics." You and CCM answer the game-related questions that you are able to (I know some mystery must still exist) and obliterate posts that stray from the topic. There are a lot of questions about game mechanics that people have and even a breadcrum of knowledge into the inner workings would be extremely helpful.

Dreno33
04-02-2012, 03:40 PM
L Fizzle, tips on the next poll.

Everyone started posting 50 random names each and got out of hand. You should make a new rule. Only one name per forum member. If they post more than one, then the first name will be the chosen one for entering. yeah? maybe?

deuces
04-02-2012, 03:46 PM

Everyone started posting 50 random names each and got out of hand. You should make a new rule. Only one name per forum member. If they post more than one, then the first name will be the chosen one for entering. yeah? maybe?

Something like first 3 would give her a lot more options to choose from and give most people a fair chance i think.

L Fizzle
04-02-2012, 03:49 PM

Awesome. Done and done. :)

mnju_03
04-02-2012, 04:07 PM
Interetsing....

Dreno33
04-02-2012, 04:10 PM
mnju_03, why is your avatar so daaamm pixelated? lol

mnju_03
04-02-2012, 04:17 PM
mnju_03, why is your avatar so daaamm pixelated? lol

Because I don't know how to make it better.... :P

Dreno33
04-02-2012, 04:46 PM
Because I don't know how to make it better.... :P

all file limits are 19.5 kb max on here. BUT, the exception is .jpg (not .jpeg) the max limit on a .jpg is i think 97. SO, get the original picture, change the extension file name to .jpg and then fit to the max limit(: much better

mnju_03
04-02-2012, 04:54 PM
Yea...I don't get it. lol

Dravak
04-02-2012, 05:04 PM
I tought AMA mark went very well , it just whe he was away the people started to get a bit nasty .

But serious note when do we get a AMA fizzle , wonder how that is going to turn out since nerds will be nerds.
Will take probaly all your PR skills to stay calm lol

Dreno33
04-02-2012, 05:09 PM
Yea...I don't get it. lol

hahahahaha! I read that comment then look to the left. what do I see? an even MORE pixelated image. hahahahahahaahahah

mnju_03
04-02-2012, 05:10 PM
hahahahaha! I read that comment then look to the left. what do I see? an even MORE pixelated image. hahahahahahaahahah

Maybe you can add me in facebook and have a constant window open to spoon feed me through it. LOL

L Fizzle
04-04-2012, 02:07 PM
I tought AMA mark went very well , it just whe he was away the people started to get a bit nasty .

But serious note when do we get a AMA fizzle , wonder how that is going to turn out since nerds will be nerds.
Will take probaly all your PR skills to stay calm lol

You guys can ask me what you want. I will choose to answer or not answer certain things. I think I've been pretty straight forward so for. Transparency is really important.

Fizz

Max Power
04-04-2012, 02:15 PM
OK, original topic, I thought it was pretty hilarious when xclusiv tried to call out all the girls in the forum. A couple were dudes and busted right away.

L Fizzle
04-04-2012, 02:16 PM
OK, original topic, I thought it was pretty hilarious when xclusiv tried to call out all the girls in the forum. A couple were dudes and busted right away.

Wait...what happened?

Ghost818
04-04-2012, 03:43 PM
Wait...what happened?
Havn't heard of our fe/shemale stories? I cant give name cause that would be calling the banned person(s) out, we had a female that turned out to be a ...male... well atleast that was the word on the street.

Thinks
04-04-2012, 03:55 PM
Havn't heard of our fe/shemale stories? I cant give name cause that would be calling the banned person(s) out, we had a female that turned out to be a ...male... well atleast that was the word on the street.

Ghost, just use the word "allegedly" some where in the sentance and it makes it all okay... Do you not watch, listen to, or read the news?

I'm just gonna say they all sucked and so does the community!

(Bad day, don't take it personally.) <3 you community.

Ghost818
04-04-2012, 04:04 PM
Im confused O.o?