PDA

View Full Version : Help with respect points...

mac daddy
04-02-2012, 11:23 AM
Here's a challenge for the collective forum intelligence...

I understand that certain items will have greater value later in the game. I farmed the M4A1 (got 166 before that ship set sail) and only four Double Decker buses.

I'm currently on currently on Level 110 and have been saving my RP for Exelero (have only six).

I'm thinking that I should go ahead and use my points to beef up my mob.

WHAT SHOULD I DO? I've got 11,401 points.. SAVE THEM OR BURN THEM NOW?

My stats: 303 mob members, 14,600 attack, 16493 defense, $76,591 per hour.

My high level RP weapons include:

13 RPG
47 Sawn Off Shotguns

92 Chain Whips
4 Serrated Knives

29 Full body armor
36 NVB

6 Exelero
47 Yamaha Bikes

Thanks much to all who provide input. This board is an amazing source of information--couldn't play the game without it.

erik
04-02-2012, 11:29 AM
If you are in it for the long term... save them for only the top tier items. Spend them on chain whips to beef up your crew. At this point, they provide more value than exceleros imo. You can safely go to 300CW without reevaluting your strategy, unless new items come out.

i need muney
04-02-2012, 11:39 AM
Do the math on what gives you more a/d per RP and pump that up. The only point of saving is if your level is not high enough for top-tier RP items.

I spend on Whips right now. Each one bumps my att by 20. Per RP it's higher than both RPG and Exelero. I hope you got the idea by now.
Also have ~100 NVG complemented with 100 FBI shields < needs muneys, but saves you getting FCG.

Vile Lynn
04-02-2012, 11:40 AM
I really enjoyed buying lots of Exeleros when they unlocked because I needed the vehicles back then. I saved up RPs for 15-20 levels. I had all of the goal-rewarded Exeleros before they unlocked, too. Then I think I bought 40 of them. I am still buying CWs because they are adding 20 to my attack stat, more than the Exelero now, even though they are not in the same category... I buy whatever adds the most to my stats. Also, I'm saving several thousand RPs just in case Funzio creates more HL RP items... *hint*hint*Funzio, please :D

You have a really nice collection of CWs already! WTG!

Swifty
04-02-2012, 11:44 AM
If you can be successful without spending them, then save them.

If you need extra attack to be able to do what you want to do, then I recommend chain whips.

i need muney
04-02-2012, 11:50 AM
I am still buying CWs because they are adding 20 to my attack
Oh those nail bats ;)