PDA

View Full Version : Is Tapjoy harmfull?

Stingray
04-02-2012, 09:57 AM
So i've discovered the "Tap here for free Gold" option. I was about to try the "Tapjoy" thingy, but my iPad came up with the "Install Profile" screen. Could somebody tell me what it is?

Dravak
04-02-2012, 10:03 AM
It is not harmfull it is collecting your privacy data , so what you browse what you do on your device .
Who you call etc etc .. What you install .
What you visit , well so might call it invasion on privacy , but it is all in the Eula .
On pc it is called like spyware .

mnju_03
04-02-2012, 10:06 AM
So i've discovered the "Tap here for free Gold" option. I was about to try the "Tapjoy" thingy, but my iPad came up with the "Install Profile" screen. Could somebody tell me what it is?

No, it's fine. Just do it.

Santa
04-02-2012, 10:08 AM
It's clean, by it's a pain in the butt. :)

mnju_03
04-02-2012, 10:10 AM
Just do Netflix or something, I'm sure you can find decent ones to get decent gold from.

Stingray
04-02-2012, 10:23 AM
Just do Netflix or something, I'm sure you can find decent ones to get decent gold from.

What do you mean with that?

Mr BigBenga
04-02-2012, 11:18 AM
I dont understant what is this tapjoy thing...

Is for only ipad users?

iteachem
04-02-2012, 11:20 AM
When you go to the purchase gold screen at the bottom there is a free gold option. I connects to tapjoy which gives you free gold for trying out other apps etc

Mr BigBenga
04-02-2012, 11:53 AM
Hmm... Ty dude.

But you are saying ingame the "ADD FUNDS" screen right?

I dont have that option...

But searching more i saw that some people didnt have that option too... Is a limited link?

Did you still have that link on your ingame device?

iteachem
04-02-2012, 12:18 PM
I have heard that if you have purchased gold it disappears. For me it is right at the bottom of the add funds screen. If I click it I get options to install other apps for 1-4 gold and options for credit cards, etc for more gold. One of the options was to setup a tapjoy account as well..

kaz
04-02-2012, 01:29 PM
Or you can just type in your iphone/ipad this address: www.tapjoy.com.
You need to register and choose ‘earn gold in Crime City’ option.

Every app is about 1\2\3 Gold, but make sure you download only the free apps.
BTW, I’m using Tapjoy for about 1 month and so far no damage done to my iPhone. GL. :)

frenda
04-02-2012, 01:39 PM
I've done Tapjoy a bunch, and it works fine, especially for stuff I'd use anyway, like Netflix or ProFlowers. But I also saw a rise in junkmail after I started using it. Gotta take the good with the bad, I guess. :)

Mr BigBenga
04-02-2012, 03:41 PM
Or you can just type in your iphone/ipad this address: www.tapjoy.com.
You need to register and choose ‘earn gold in Crime City’ option.

Every app is about 1\2\3 Gold, but make sure you download only the free apps.
BTW, I’m using Tapjoy for about 1 month and so far no damage done to my iPhone. GL. :)

Many thanks.

Dont know how you helped me !

you too iteachem.

Luke 3457
04-02-2012, 05:55 PM
I was running hd and non hd it was only on the hd version which I played on iPad. So I dunno I've updated cc non hd still nothing. So I quit hd and only play non and I can't figure out how to get it on non hd. So maybe only hd? Unless you sign up directly at tap joy and it adds gold to cc directly not sure though. Can anyone on non hd confirm ?

iteachem
04-02-2012, 06:22 PM
I think that if you sign up directly at tapjoy from the ipad it works, but not sure. Now I had both installed on my ipad at one time but deleted the non hd. When I go to tapjoy, it shows that I have both and I can click on either to add gold to my account.

I have noticed that the options in the non hd gold sometimes give more gold than the same option in the HD