PDA

View Full Version : Is there a limit to how much Tapjoy gold can you get ?

transfer
04-02-2012, 07:32 AM
Hey, the question is fairly simple.
I have acquired about 165 gold and used around 130.

I used to only be able to get gold via downloading apps but I have noticed that every time I logged into Crime City I have that option to "Tap Here to earn free gold" and every time, there are these two options "Earn Free Gold in Crime City" and "Go Back to Tapjoy".

While it seems extremely tedious, is it possible to earn 2 gold x as many times as you can go or is it not really supposed to work like that ?

mnju_03
04-02-2012, 07:47 AM
Limit? No. But you take what you can get. Sooner or later the offers dwindle down. If a link in the game you speak of brings you to Tapjoy the result is just a quick link to Tapjoy so you would only be getting Tapjoy once.

CounterSniper
04-02-2012, 07:54 AM
No limit

Ive gotten over 600 gb so far.

As to repeating offers, Not sure its legit, but if it lets you do it then who's to blame. Its their program and you're an innocent customer who cant possibly keep track of every app or offer you've tried. ;)

Also, i noticed a variation in the offers from the in game link and the website so I recommend trying both for maximum output.

colster
04-02-2012, 08:01 AM
I have no ingame link and support are not helping me. The same standard "we are aware of this issue..." email for weeks now. Surely it can't be that difficult to solve.

mnju_03
04-02-2012, 08:02 AM
Free offers and not getting them all to work isn't a big deal colster...

Caleb
04-02-2012, 08:04 AM
The only limit is how many awful apps you can stand to download. Apparently I can tolerate quite a few.

transfer
04-02-2012, 08:04 AM
It was quite tedious to dl apps indeed and I only did it until I could afford 100ish for Ice Cream and Smoke Shops and a little more.

But CounterSniper got what I actually meant. I'm talking about the link you get directly from ingame.
And it seems to be there eveyr time I log, sure I don't refresh it every 2 mins but I do check in it every hour for my 1hr buildings and it's here.

I suppose a very patient guy could refresh it and get the offers every time but it only requires 2 clicks from me while I'm in game and if I could get +50g a day doing that, eh, why not :D

mnju_03
04-02-2012, 08:07 AM
Yeah actually, that's what I meant CounterSniper.
And mn_ju_03, actually the link is always here and I always get to get +1gold on each click every time I log.
I suppose a really patient guy could get as much gold as he want to that way hmhm, I don't log that much but even once an hour, the offers are here and if I can easily get 50gold a day doing that, eh, why not :D

I see your point, why not!? Free is free.... :D

CounterSniper
04-02-2012, 08:09 AM
I have no ingame link and support are not helping me. The same standard "we are aware of this issue..." email for weeks now. Surely it can't be that difficult to solve.

Mine disappeared after the last event on my iPad but its still there on my iPod and they are both updated to current version.

I just use the website for now.

CounterSniper
04-02-2012, 08:11 AM
The only limit is how many awful apps you can stand to download. Apparently I can tolerate quite a few.

You and me both!

I even downloaded the iPeriod app for young ladies. lol.

Anything for gold! 99% of em get started and promptly deleted but that one always sticks in my head.

mnju_03
04-02-2012, 08:12 AM
Mom do you ever feel...not so fresh?

Caleb
04-02-2012, 08:15 AM
You and me both!

I even downloaded the iPeriod app for young ladies. lol.

Anything for gold! 99% of em get started and promptly deleted but that one always sticks in my head.

lol...and every single one has in-game currency that you can get by using tapjoy.

note to self: write an app and make lots of money

CounterSniper
04-02-2012, 08:20 AM
lol...and every single one has in-game currency that you can get by using tapjoy.

note to self: write an app and make lots of money

I spend many an hour trying to think of the next million dollar app idea.

mnju_03
04-02-2012, 08:22 AM
Nice thinking!

transfer
04-02-2012, 08:26 AM
Lol, there was only that many iPeriod type of apps that I could get before it felt erm, too weird.
While at it, Baby names and all its variants as well !

And lastly, I do surprise myself trying many mafia/mob/war games based on the same freemium concept as Crime City and quickly crawling back to CC lol

mnju_03
04-02-2012, 08:28 AM
Just when you think you're out they pull you back in...

Santa
04-02-2012, 08:47 AM
Wait I'm doing Tapjoy on my computer. I made an account on my iPod, then went on the computer website. I've been speed downloading like crazy on the computer but I haven't been credited with any gold. Am I supposed to download everything on my device? Cuz that's a lot slower than doing it on the computer... PLEASE HELP I SHOULD HAVE OVER 50 gold but I only have 3.

mnju_03
04-02-2012, 08:48 AM
Buddy, it goes to the device... once it's installed on the device and run then you get the gold...Usually.

CounterSniper
04-02-2012, 08:51 AM
Wait I'm doing Tapjoy on my computer. I made an account on my iPod, then went on the computer website. I've been speed downloading like crazy on the computer but I haven't been credited with any gold. Am I supposed to download everything on my device? Cuz that's a lot slower than doing it on the computer... PLEASE HELP I SHOULD HAVE OVER 50 gold but I only have 3.

Yup, you gotta sync with your device however you have that set up. iCloud, transfer cable or wifi.

Then unless it says otherwise you start the game once and that should do it. After that I go to CC check my gold and go back to delete everything I dont wanna keep.