PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts on turning in cheaters

white frog
04-02-2012, 04:54 AM
I don't go out looking to find cheaters to turn in, but I have run across quite a few of those I believe strongly to be cheating. I've turned in a few tickets to support about them, but for some reason I always end up feeling like a tattle tale. What are your guys' thoughts about ratting them out??

white frog
04-02-2012, 04:58 AM
I hope I'm not breaking the rules by posting this. I'm not actually referencing any one whom I believe is cheating. I simply want some opinions, as this has been something I've come across quite a few times during my stay at Crime City.

youj
04-02-2012, 05:43 AM
You should definitely turn them in. Instead of thinking it as ratting, I like to think of it as helping the game community. These cheaters upsets the balance of the game and bully people with their stats that they got from cheats.

It's not fair that we worked hard and long on getting our economy and items, and then someone cheated and got what we got and more in a matter of days.

CounterSniper
04-02-2012, 06:10 AM
I hope I'm not breaking the rules by posting this. I'm not actually referencing any one whom I believe is cheating. I simply want some opinions, as this has been something I've come across quite a few times during my stay at Crime City.

When in doubt let Funzio sort it out.

Swearengen
04-02-2012, 06:36 AM
I agree with white frog, makes you fell guilty, but seems like I have seen a good number of questionable players.