PDA

View Full Version : Rats... Rob Me

Burn
04-02-2012, 04:20 AM
I am not collecting on my iPad buildings, plenty of Rat bait available, probably a few hundred K of kiddy kash.

Burn, Level 112.

Rob me. Get on my Newsfeed. Do it.

Shoes
04-02-2012, 05:46 AM
Ahh I see your tactic..... I love being robbed it makes looking for targets so much easier on my return to the game.

thspiral
04-02-2012, 09:00 AM
OMG you guys are so tough and scary. When I read this the hair on my arms stood straight up. I mean most people would never talk tough on an Internet forum. Sheez kudos to you guys, truly worthy of the mighty and epic title (/sound of beating drums) THE RAT CATCHERS !!!

/no not really you're dorks

mnju_03
04-02-2012, 09:05 AM
Big goofy awesome dorks, LOVE IT! lol

I'm a dork! lol

Dillinja
04-02-2012, 09:23 AM
OMG you guys are so tough and scary. When I read this the hair on my arms stood straight up. I mean most people would never talk tough on an Internet forum. Sheez kudos to you guys, truly worthy of the mighty and epic title (/sound of beating drums) THE RAT CATCHERS !!!

We care and we listen, any time and for any reason
Kids Helpline - 1800 55 1800

thspiral
04-02-2012, 09:38 AM
Dillinja I have read a good many of your posts and they almost all consist of old Internet forum cliches. It's like posting the picture of a kitten hanging from a tree with the saying "Hang in there" over and over. Why not try to use your brain and post something that you thought of yourself?

I have to say that I find it quit ironic that you quote a brilliant poet in your signature, but have no imagination what so ever. Please remove that quote from your signature, you do not deserve to have it there.

Dillinja
04-02-2012, 09:45 AM
Dillinja I have read a good many of your posts and they almost all consist of old Internet forum cliches. It's like posting the picture of a kitten hanging from a tree with the saying "Hang in there" over and over. Why not try to use your brain and post something that you thought of yourself?

I have to say that I find it quit ironic that you quote a brilliant poet in your signature, but have no imagination what so ever. Please remove that quote from your signature, you do not deserve to have it there.

Oh the irony of your post.
The fact that you care so much about being a 499 makes it pretty obvious how much you're bothered by recent events.
It's the dynamics of the game, if you do one thing and someone does something to counteract that... continue playing or leave.
So many posts when so few could have done.

fuzz bunny
04-02-2012, 10:29 AM
There u go burn...on your wall again, but your second account (kind of lame actually). Oh well, time to see if I can find your other...even though the thought of being on your wall chills me to the bone.

Thespiral- don't waste your time thinking logically...it is lost on this crowd, but you can count on some name calling and responses that make no sense...so that is fun!

Burn
04-02-2012, 10:33 AM
Nice one, you've synched my second account for me, I've never had the patience to do it myself ;)

I'll pop round to yours later to say thanks :)

(This is all getting very heated, I on the other hand think it is incredibly good fun)

fuzz bunny
04-02-2012, 10:51 AM
I'm nice...what can I say. If only you could see past my number...we could be best friends!

Burn
04-02-2012, 11:01 AM
I'm nice...what can I say. If only you could see past my number...we could be best friends!

Sure we can be friends, I like you, it's the other 499 people in your mob I don't like ;)

Joeycool
04-02-2012, 11:48 AM

Is anyone else hearing a high pitched girlie shrieking noise that is hurting there ears?

Max Power
04-02-2012, 01:14 PM
Thespiral- don't waste your time thinking logically...it is lost on this crowd, but you can count on some name calling and responses that make no sense...so that is fun!

Who cares about logic? We are just pounding on you because we want to. As if we ever needed a reason.

thspiral
04-02-2012, 01:54 PM
Oh the irony of your post.
The fact that you care so much about being a 499 makes it pretty obvious how much you're bothered by recent events.
It's the dynamics of the game, if you do one thing and someone does something to counteract that... continue playing or leave.
So many posts when so few could have done.

Ok two things, I just called you out for not being able to post an original thought. I also pointed out an irony in your signature. You're reply? Call me ironic!! Priceless, you just can't write stuff like this.

Second thing, I have 500 mafia genius.

You really are a keeper.

thspiral
04-02-2012, 02:03 PM
Is anyone else hearing a high pitched girlie shrieking noise that is hurting there ears?

Yes Joey my post is clearly hysterical. As opposed to your silly school yard mob.
You are so smug it makes me chuckle every time I read your posts. You're like one of those bad caractures of a spoiled white kid that they might do on BET. I love the fact that you actually believe that you know how this game should be played. You have actually told two different people that they don't "understand" the game. That us a classic DB move.

Joeycool
04-02-2012, 02:11 PM
Yes Joey my post is clearly hysterical. As opposed to your silly school yard mob.
You are so smug it makes me chuckle every time I read your posts. You're like one of those bad caractures of a spoiled white kid that they might do on BET. I love the fact that you actually believe that you know how this game should be played. You have actually told two different people that they don't "understand" the game. That us a classic DB move.

There it is again... please tell me someone else can hear it too?

Joe Brown1
04-02-2012, 02:15 PM
Who cares about logic? We are just pounding on you because we want to. As if we ever needed a reason.

Max - you hit the nail on the head. I'm not sure anyone protesting the Rat Catchers gets that this game was becomming a bit boring before Burn came up with this. Pounding on other players is an integral and fun part of the game and people just needed an excuse to amp it up. Most of us (probably Rats included) haven't had this much fun with CC in awhile!:cool:

Joe Brown1
04-02-2012, 02:17 PM
Joey, I think the word you are looking for is a high pitched "whine" - and yes;)

Joeycool
04-02-2012, 02:17 PM
Me neither... what I love is that fact that the 499ers are complaining that they dont like how we are playing the game! ha ha!

Burn
04-02-2012, 03:45 PM
There u go burn...on your wall again, but your second account (kind of lame actually). Oh well, time to see if I can find your other...even though the thought of being on your wall chills me to the bone.

Hiya Fuzzrat, as promised I stopped by your place to say Hi and Thx, but damn if you weren't Home. Anyway, the thing is you had a lot of money just lieing around the place. So I took it for safe keeping. £115,000 I counted.

You can collect it from the Bank of Burn, we are at 500 Catcher Street. ;)

P.S. Those 2 Condos and that juicy Movie Theatre, what time do they pay out? Just saves time if you tell me now.

thspiral
04-02-2012, 04:06 PM
Joey, your reading comprehention is Just sad.

DCjG
04-02-2012, 04:15 PM
Well, I am certainly having fun. I could be on either side really but I prefer the antagonist position at the moment.

The best part about this? You have no choice really... You're either 500 or not. The is no opt out. Discuss.

Joeycool
04-02-2012, 04:33 PM
Joey, your reading comprehention is Just sad.

There! Did you all hear it again... it didn't go on for long this time. But it was definitely there!

Burn
04-02-2012, 04:42 PM
Made me spit tea ;)

fuzz bunny
04-02-2012, 05:34 PM
That's what I get for hiking today...just couldn't resist Rambo country (first blood). What can I say, I know better than to attack someone with a weaker economy, just can't help myself, this time it caught up.

We'll meet up later burn...maybe for more tea.

Burn
04-03-2012, 12:10 AM
iPad always at home, feel free to take a nibble.

My main iPhone account is outside of your range now, sorry.