PDA

View Full Version : New Rat Catcher Rank - Assassin

Burn
04-02-2012, 03:08 AM
We need Assassins for Search & Destroy missions.

Rats are going into hiding, dropping further into the 400 numbers to avoid detection and retribution.

What we need is Rat Catcher Special Ops (RCSO), who will check the inventories of lower 400 numbers, looking specifically for those who have an assortment of Thug Life items in their inventory.

On discovery they should be flagged up and subjected to attack.

There should be no hiding place for Rats. Complete destruction is vital. Because they breed fast ;)

Dillinja
04-02-2012, 03:18 AM

Rats are going into hiding, dropping further into the 400 numbers to avoid detection and retribution.

What we need is Rat Catcher Special Ops, who will check the inventories of lower 400 numbers, looking specifically for those who have an assortment of Thug Life items in their inventory.

There should be no hiding place for Rats. Complete destruction is vital. Because they breed fast ;)

Fcuk me Begbie, I go away for a few days and you start a riot ;)
Awesome plan fella, just as I was losing interest in the game now I think I'll start playing again.

Burn
04-02-2012, 03:19 AM
;) ;) ;) ;)

Dillinja
04-02-2012, 03:39 AM
I now work for RentoKill full time :cool:

Ghost818
04-02-2012, 03:40 AM
Burn is having a lot of fun with this lol.

Burn
04-02-2012, 03:45 AM
;) As Jake and Elwood would say "We are on a mission from God".

Ghostie, re the other thing, mate you will have to take my stuff as is - with this Rat War, and work, and family, I am really short on time, sorry bud.

Ghost818
04-02-2012, 03:52 AM
It's all good, you are welcome to check up on it anytime bruv. Time for some editing :cool:

Max Power
04-02-2012, 04:42 AM

What we need is Rat Catcher Special Ops (RCSO), who will check the inventories of lower 400 numbers, looking specifically for those who have an assortment of Thug Life items in their inventory.

Screw the inventory check, nail em anyway.

I had one guy yell at me that I should go to math class because 432 does not make 499. I told him I am no math wiz, but I know enough about math to know he needs 68 more mob members to get his balls to drop.....LOL!

Insults to my family ensued.

Swearengen
04-02-2012, 04:53 AM
Funny as hell!

koralene
04-02-2012, 05:28 AM
****... i attack anybody under 500 regardless hahaha

Santa
04-02-2012, 06:48 AM
Can I be like...an honorary member of the Rat Catchers? I'm too low level to even had 500 mafia. :(

Burn
04-02-2012, 07:20 AM
You are the Official Rat Catchers Mascot :)

Santa
04-02-2012, 07:52 AM
You are the Official Rat Catchers Mascot :)

YES! Time to edit my sig. :)

wilma
04-02-2012, 07:58 AM
lmao. 499 rat catchers are hypocrites. U only survive by hitting lower level players. And if u were smart enough, u'd know that no one is going to change their strategies from ur spam. All ur doing is giving us more incentive to quit, which doesn't solve ur problem of finding fresh meat for thug life goals.

erik
04-02-2012, 08:07 AM
Wilma, not one thing in that entire post made sense.

cheers!

mnju_03
04-02-2012, 08:11 AM
lmao. 499 rat catchers are hypocrites. U only survive by hitting lower level players. And if u were smart enough, u'd know that no one is going to change their strategies from ur spam. All ur doing is giving us more incentive to quit, which doesn't solve ur problem of finding fresh meat for thug life goals.

But I'm not smart enough!!! Buahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha................

Burn
04-02-2012, 10:14 AM
YES! Time to edit my sig. :)

Scrap that, I just saw you telling someone on another thread you are a 'neutral'. You may have latent Rat traits. Report to the labs for further testing ;)

i need muney
04-02-2012, 10:20 AM
We dont need no water let the mothertrucker Burn.
Burn mothertrucker, Burn

Santa
04-02-2012, 10:26 AM
EDIT: I apologize for my un-mascot-like actions. I vow to completely support the Rat Catchers and their views on the 499 business. All hail the Rat Catchers!

erik
04-02-2012, 10:37 AM
Sorry Santa, mascots by definition are never neutral. And they would never suggest dropping to 499 for any reason.

Dang, for some reason I knew Santa wasn't real.

;)

Santa
04-02-2012, 10:42 AM
Aww, but I wanna kill rats too! I'm too low level. :(

I'm a bad mascot. Disregard all my previous posts. It's time for war!!!!

BRB in an hour with a new fight song. :)

Nicholost
04-02-2012, 10:51 AM
While I am too low a level to participate, I love the Rat Catcher idea and how stirred up people are getting about it. When you first started it, Burn, I thought it was a funny idea and a clever way to fight back, so to speak. I never would have predicted the recoil that has ensued. First MadHatter/BBz doing his usually entertaining thing, then the angry parent thread, and now the occasional anti-Rat Catcher posts criticizing the concept. It's glorious entertainment. I might actually start following these Rat Catcher threads. Cheers.

Joeycool
04-02-2012, 11:55 AM
I am no assassin... for that you need a scalpel for fine dissection of stats and investigation skills.

I am more of a broadsword, on the front line smashing the cowards in numbers!

Santa
04-02-2012, 11:56 AM
I am no assassin... for that you need a scalpel for fine dissection of stats and investigation skills.

I am more of a broadsword, on the front line smashing the cowards in numbers!

Nice imagery. :)

FatDaz
04-02-2012, 12:02 PM
Doing my bit for the cause today, learnt a few new obscenities and had the most fun in ages.

Ghost818
04-02-2012, 12:22 PM
A great warrior lurks in the shadows and devours his foes souls. Cunning like a fox, strikes precisely like a sniper in his camo, picks his nose time to time, and he is cool so they say like a vicious dog. They call him Ghost for he conquer his foes day and night and destroys the infested caverns of the Rats!

Joeycool
04-02-2012, 12:29 PM
Doing my bit for the cause today, learnt a few new obscenities and had the most fun in ages.

I have seen your name around. Well done mate.

Max Power
04-02-2012, 12:33 PM
I have seen your name around. Well done mate.

Dittos.

Welcome FatDaz!

I love how people who hang at 499 and still do Thug Life goals calling the Rat Catchers hypocrites. Really?

Joeycool
04-02-2012, 12:44 PM
Dittos.

Welcome FatDaz!

I love how people who hang at 499 and still do Thug Life goals calling the Rat Catchers hypocrites. Really?

I had one person say that i wanted to have my cake and eat it...

I mean this from a person who wants attacks for TL but is stopping people from getting theirs. The perfect definition of having your cake and eating it.

Perhaps these 499ers are just incredibly stupid people who just dont understand?

wilma
04-02-2012, 01:07 PM
Dittos.

Welcome FatDaz!

Rat catchers are hypocrites because they themselves are cowards. There are other options for attaining Thug Life Goals instead of preying on easy fights with lower level or much less defense rivals. Re-populate ur rival list by turning on your own mafia list or attack equal or higher attack defense players. You may incur more losses in the latter, but at least ur not cowering from any fight.

Frankly, I don't care if I get attacked as a 499er. My only reason for posting/replying is that Rat Catchers feel they are righteous in their thinking. Get off your high horse!

@JoeyUNcool, we can at least both agree that we think each other are stupid. But don't be preaching that 499ers are ruining the game. You just need to spend more time to go through the rival list like the rest of us.

Nicholost
04-02-2012, 01:14 PM
Rat catchers are hypocrites because they themselves are cowards. There are other options for attaining Thug Life Goals instead of preying on easy fights with lower level or much less defense rivals. Re-populate ur rival list by turning on your own mafia list or attack equal or higher attack defense players. You may incur more losses in the latter, but at least ur not cowering from any fight.

Frankly, I don't care if I get attacked as a 499er. My only reason for posting is that Rat Catchers feel they are righteous in their thinking. Get off your high horse!
Yes, this ^. I love this entertainment. This has become an excellent spectator sport!

Joeycool
04-02-2012, 01:15 PM

Frankly, I don't care if I get attacked as a 499er. My only reason for posting is that Rat Catchers feel they are righteous in their thinking. Get off your high horse!

Unbelievable... stands at 499 to hide from other players then suggesting we are cowering from fights by not attacking players who are stronger than us. (do you not see your own hypocrisy in this statement)

You really dont understand how this game works if you suggest we attack players who are stronger than us.

Strong players attack weaker platers.

These players then in turn attack players who are weaker than them

These players then attack players who are weaker than them and so on.

You would be pretty stupid if you only attacked stronger players than yourself!

Max Power
04-02-2012, 01:16 PM

Frankly, I don't care if I get attacked as a 499er. My only reason for posting/replying is that Rat Catchers feel they are righteous in their thinking. Get off your high horse!

@JoeyUNcool, we can at least both agree that we think each other are stupid. But don't be preaching that 499ers are ruining the game. You just need to spend more time to go through the rival list like the rest of us.

OK, so, to prove I am an upstanding gangster and not a coward, you want me to turn on my own mob? Does anybody actually fall for your stuff?

You make no sense.

Dorian Gray
04-02-2012, 01:17 PM

Righteous is exactly what they are. They are standing up for the fact that if you want to have people above 500 to attack then you yourself should be above 500. It is really the perfect word to describe them as they are standing up for what the moral thing to do is.

Righteous - Morally right or justifiable

Fricco
04-02-2012, 01:17 PM
Joey i am dropping you and another 560 people from my mafia,
then i will commence my attacks on you and post rubbish on your wall that you are stronger then me and should not attack me back cause i have no balls .

Joeycool
04-02-2012, 01:21 PM

I dont need to when there are people who are so bad at the game like you.

On the whole it is easy to spot these players as they usually have the number 499 next to their name.

Joeycool
04-02-2012, 01:23 PM
Joey i am dropping you and another 560 people from my mafia,
then i will commence my attacks on you and post rubbish on your wall that you are stronger then me and should not attack me back cause i have no balls .

Oh don't worry... because in this game you should only attack players who are stronger than you... so I wouldn't be able to attack you back.

jobadass
04-02-2012, 01:26 PM
Oh don't worry... because in this game you should only attack players who are stronger than you... so I wouldn't be able to attack you back.
Koralene better watch out! Her news feed is about to be filled with failed attacks!

Ghost818
04-02-2012, 01:27 PM

A great warrior lurks in the shadows and devours his foes souls. Cunning like a fox, strikes precisely like a sniper in his camo, picks his nose time to time, and he is cool so they say like a vicious dog. They call him Ghost for he conquer his foes day and night and destroys the infested caverns of the Rats!

Did you not read this dearest Fred Flinstone's wife? Consider yourself Banished from this realm, you will serve a life sentence in the Rat Catchers Dungeons.

jobadass
04-02-2012, 01:32 PM
I think wilma is around my level, I'll keep my eyes peeled...it's the least I can do.

Joeycool
04-02-2012, 01:37 PM
I think wilma is around my level, I'll keep my eyes peeled...it's the least I can do.

She has been hit by me and has cried on my wall a couple of times about it.