PDA

View Full Version : In Game Names / ID's - Know Thy Neighbor

Mcdoc
04-02-2012, 02:40 AM
Hey guys - a lot of people have different names in the game than are here on the forums. I already put my game ID in my signature and get lots of requests - but when I have shed allies for various reasons - I might have deleted a few of my forum peeps by accident simply because I didn't associate the In Game name with the the forum name.

I'd like to suggest that this forum is an extension of the game and the most personal experience of the game. I would hate to think I was overlooking a valuable alliance in the game simply because I didn't know your in-game name. I would also like to suggest that everyone on the forum add their In-Game Name & ID's to their signature so that we all appreciate both your presence here in the forum and your alliance inside the game.

FNG TIP: To edit your signature - go up to your notifications - click on your in box - and choose "Edit Signature" from the menu on the left.

Here is a simple format to cut / paste into your signature:

MW Name: McDoc - 723 893 150
CC Name: McDoc - 109 374 564

Bronson
04-02-2012, 02:48 AM
Good idea McDoc especially for me as my in game name is someone else's

Thunder Child
04-02-2012, 02:52 AM
I recently changed my in-game name to synch the two. I only exist as Thunder Child now...

Bronson, I sent a ticket and they changed it within about four days.

Bronson
04-02-2012, 03:07 AM
I recently changed my in-game name to synch the two. I only exist as Thunder Child now...

Bronson, I sent a ticket and they changed it within about four days.

Thanks for the heads up! I sent the ticket on Saturday so hopefully mine will be sorted soon

Hello Kitty
04-02-2012, 04:57 AM
Thanks for the heads up! I sent the ticket on Saturday so hopefully mine will be sorted soonMorning all! I too sent in a ticket and got my 2 names sync'd as "Hello Kitty" in both CC and MW.

PM me for my codes since I'm keeping my ally count to around 35. Will be happy to bump a stranger for a forum friend. :)

Bronson
04-02-2012, 05:15 AM
Morning Kitty how long did it take to get your name changed?

Bronson
04-02-2012, 05:28 AM
Also I just bumped myself up from 46 allies to 71 and still looking for around another 9 so get your requests in quick people this is a limited time offer only before I stop the growth. Bigflan, WP, the Aidens, jonnyR get on the blower and defo thunder child you need all the allies you can get now lol

Thunder Child
04-02-2012, 05:34 AM
Also I just bumped myself up from 46 allies to 71 and still looking for around another 9 so get your requests in quick people this is a limited time offer only before I stop the growth. Bigflan, WP, the Aidens, jonnyR get on the blower and defo thunder child you need all the allies you can get now lol
Appreciate your concern! Just sent you a request...

Bronson
04-02-2012, 05:39 AM
Appreciate your concern! Just sent you a request...

Damn that was fast TC! you have been accepted and are now the first winner of the annual Bronson's Ally Promotional Scheme (BAPS) for short.

To collect your Trophy and mystery prize please come down to South Wales ASAP

Thunder Child
04-02-2012, 05:43 AM
Damn that was fast TC! you have been accepted and are now the first winner of the annual Bronson's Ally Promotional Scheme (BAPS) for short.

To collect your Trophy and mystery prize please come down to South Wales ASAP
My folks are in Cornwall and my aunt just moved to Wales, so I might be collecting!

Aidan
04-02-2012, 05:44 AM
I also sent ya a request.

Some plyrs hv 2 diff names, one in the rivaks list n another-base's name.
Do u guys n girl (kitty) who hv changed their name think u hv this, urmmm not sure wht i should call it.. problem?

Aidan
04-02-2012, 05:48 AM
My folks are in Cornwall and my aunt just moved to Wales, so I might be collecting!

LOL!
Bronsons, u better hv thunder's prize ready! I'll be the witness in the court if bronsons didnt honor his promise. Lol

Thunder Child
04-02-2012, 05:53 AM
I also sent ya a request.

Some plyrs hv 2 diff names, one in the rivaks list n another-base's name.
Do u guys n girl (kitty) who hv changed their name think u hv this, urmmm not sure wht i should call it.. problem?
Couldn't say... How to find out? Would it make a difference, perhaps cloaking you in some way? That would be a cool bonus to changing your name...

Bronson
04-02-2012, 05:56 AM

LOL!
Bronsons, u better hv thunder's prize ready! I'll be the witness in the court if bronsons didnt honor his promise. Lol

Only offered the damn prize because you live in Korea! Ok I'll get a trophy of myself opening a case to reveal the prize of one ally made up but the mystery prize will remain a mystery until collected lol

Thunder Child
04-02-2012, 06:04 AM
Only offered the damn prize because you live in Korea! Ok I'll get a trophy of myself opening a case to reveal the prize of one ally made up but the mystery prize will remain a mystery until collected lol

There's no way I'm traveling all that way to collect another ally! Now if it were some proper beer.........

Bronson
04-02-2012, 06:26 AM
There's no way I'm traveling all that way to collect another ally! Now if it were some proper beer.........

Unfortunately there was a Nationalistic by-law brought in by devolution that states and I quote "A Valley Boy and his beer must never be parted"

And as a patriotic Welsh Man I shall abide by the rules

Bronson
04-02-2012, 06:27 AM
Also apologies to McDoc for hijacking another thread

Thunder Child
04-02-2012, 06:35 AM
Not at all! "know thy neighbor" he said, which is exactly what's happening here! Now I know Bronson likes a drink. Whether he can hold it is another matter!

Bronson
04-02-2012, 06:41 AM
Not at all! "know thy neighbor" he said, which is exactly what's happening here! Now I know Bronson likes a drink. Whether he can hold it is another matter!

Lol! Oh yes I learned from the best...... My old man lol Former miner and those guys worked hard and played harder

Thunder Child
04-02-2012, 06:43 AM
Lol! Oh yes I learned from the best...... My old man lol Former miner and those guys worked hard and played harder
Scaring me now... Perhaps a cranberry juice!

marebear
04-02-2012, 06:47 AM
Hey allMy mw name is major mary. Will fix my signature when I get on a real computer. Speaking of allys, I have about 400 plus at level 50. Should I drop some?

Bronson
04-02-2012, 07:00 AM
Hey allMy mw name is major mary. Will fix my signature when I get on a real computer. Speaking of allys, I have about 400 plus at level 50. Should I drop some?

You can only use 5 x your level to work out the max number of allies you use so your carrying more than you need.

Also when dropping allies it depends on how good your higher level units are these will be the ones going into battle.

Hello Kitty
04-02-2012, 07:06 AM
Morning Kitty how long did it take to get your name changed?I believe it was 2-3 days.

marebear
04-02-2012, 07:13 AM
You can only use 5 x your level to work out the max number of allies you use so your carrying more than you need. Also when dropping allies it depends on how good your higher level units are these will be the ones going into battle.It hasn't hurt me too much before as I only attack people with lower attack and defense scores but I'm currently camping trying to boost my money and boost buildings before leveling up but I think I hit a new bracket when I hit 50 but I wanted my dry docks. I do have mostly meat units with a few high levels. I try and buy one or two strong units and then spend my change on meat units. Should I drop like 200 or so.

Bronson
04-02-2012, 07:14 AM
I believe it was 2-3 days.

It's day 3 for me now and can't wait to change my name. Will also have to change my avatar then as well lol

Major Mary has also been added and I have now reached my threshold so will add forum members and delete the filthy general public! Until I need them again lol

marebear
04-02-2012, 07:20 AM
It's day 3 for me now and can't wait to change my name. Will also have to change my avatar then as well lolMajor Mary has also been added and I have now reached my threshold so will add forum members and delete the filthy general public! Until I need them again lolThanks!!! And have patience, I lost 20 gold on an accidental button press and it took 3 days but I got it back plus 20 for my troubles (their words) Thanks Funzio!!!

Thunder Child
04-02-2012, 07:25 AM
Have added you, too, marebear!

Bronson
04-02-2012, 07:46 AM
It hasn't hurt me too much before as I only attack people with lower attack and defense scores but I'm currently camping trying to boost my money and boost buildings before leveling up but I think I hit a new bracket when I hit 50 but I wanted my dry docks. I do have mostly meat units with a few high levels. I try and buy one or two strong units and then spend my change on meat units. Should I drop like 200 or so.

The max number of useful allies you can use is about 250. I dropped to 46 allies stayed there for a few weeks and now I am up to 76.

I worked out the best place to be by dropping 10 allies then looking thru the rivals list and picking those with more allies than me to see what their A/D was.

When I found that everyone I picked had an attack a few hundred below my defence I camped out there knowing only a handful of card carrying gold members could do me harm.

I have now increased my defensive units (trying to buy them separately from my attack units) so needed more allies to give a bigger boost and now I am nearly 1000 over most people's attack.

marebear
04-02-2012, 08:14 AM
Have added you, too, marebear! Thanks!!! Always good to have friends as allies.

Poopenshire
04-02-2012, 08:17 AM
If your looking for 1 more my names are the same everywhere with poopenshire. Drop me one quickly 991-299-052. I am keeping my numbers low, but am ready to add some more.

marebear
04-02-2012, 08:17 AM
The max number of useful allies you can use is about 250. I dropped to 46 allies stayed there for a few weeks and now I am up to 76. I worked out the best place to be by dropping 10 allies then looking thru the rivals list and picking those with more allies than me to see what their A/D was. When I found that everyone I picked had an attack a few hundred below my defence I camped out there knowing only a handful of card carrying gold members could do me harm. I have now increased my defensive units (trying to buy them separately from my attack units) so needed more allies to give a bigger boost and now I am nearly 1000 over most people's attack.Gotcha.. Thanks very much for the advice :) One more question, when you add someone as an ally does it work both ways or they are just your ally and they have to add you for you to be on their ally list.

Bronson
04-02-2012, 08:24 AM
Gotcha.. Thanks very much for the advice :) One more question, when you add someone as an ally does it work both ways or they are just your ally and they have to add you for you to be on their ally list.

When you type in the number and press add ally that person gets the request and when they press accept you are then both allies to each other.

So because you messaged me and I added you I will now show on your allies list and you will be on mine.

Thunder Child
04-02-2012, 08:25 AM
If you add their number, it works as request, which they can then either accept or reject.

Edit: beaten to it by a Welshman!

Endnote: right, I'm off - Aidan has arrived to take up the slack! Night chaps!

Bronson
04-02-2012, 08:34 AM
If you add their number, it works as request, which they can then either accept or reject.

No shame in that TC all the Northern Hemisphere was beaten by Welshmen in the last 2 months :) lol

Aidan
04-02-2012, 08:42 AM

Endnote: right, I'm off - Aidan has arrived to take up the slack! Night chaps!

Eh, we r doing shift now? Night dude

Bronson
04-02-2012, 08:44 AM
Eh, we r doing shift now? Night dude

Yep looks like he has tagged you in dude

Blackstone
04-02-2012, 08:50 AM
Feel free to add me.

In game ID is Jeff 724-687-514

Mcdoc
04-02-2012, 11:49 AM

I was just about to say: "Hijacked"

Bronson
04-02-2012, 11:53 AM
Ok it was a good idea to start off with but getting a bit bombarded with requests. So I have now changed my sig and if anyone wants to add me please PM and I will add you.

Bronson
04-02-2012, 11:55 AM
I was just about to say: "Hijacked"

Sorry McDoc go a bit carried away earlier on. Good suggestion tho be good to have all forum members added as allies we could even come up with a cheesy name for ourselves.

Any suggestions? Winner doesn't get a free plane lol

Mcdoc
04-02-2012, 11:59 AM
Sorry McDoc go a bit carried away earlier on. Good suggestion tho be good to have all forum members added as allies we could even come up with a cheesy name for ourselves.

Any suggestions? Winner doesn't get a free plane lol

"General Forum Forces" or GFF for short :)

Then instead of being my BFF - you can be my GFF :)

Bronson
04-02-2012, 12:11 PM
"General Forum Forces" or GFF for short :)

Then instead of being my BFF - you can be my GFF :)

Sounds cool! Unless your tricking me with some nasty American abbreviation us Brits don't get ;)

War Priest
04-02-2012, 12:13 PM
Sounds cool! Unless your tricking me with some nasty American abbreviation us Brits don't get ;)

Haha, that is funny.

Mcdoc
04-02-2012, 12:16 PM
No - but American Teenagers use BFF for "Best Friends Forever" in text messages. Then BFF became used as a noun: "My new BFF" or "my BFF from High School" - "my BFF from work" - appearantly you can have a BFF for every square foot you travel :)

I assumed that was universal.

Bronson
04-02-2012, 12:19 PM
No - but American Teenagers use BFF for "Best Friends Forever" in text messages. Then BFF became used as a noun: "My new BFF" or "my BFF from High School" - "my BFF from work" - appearantly you can have a BFF for every square foot you travel :)

I assumed that was universal.

Yeah I know BFF just didn't wanna jump in a say yeah I'll be your GFF and end up being your b!tch or something lol

Agent Orange
04-02-2012, 12:23 PM
Good idea, I'm Niteshooter in the game but Agent Orange in the forum.

Maybe I'll see about a new iPad heh heh and start a new player under my forum name....

Mcdoc
04-02-2012, 12:26 PM
Big thanks to those who get the point of this thread and added your In-Game names & ID's to your signature. It's all about reading hundreds of your posts and becoming "familiar" with the people on the forum. Like I said, the fact that you read/post here already makes you an Elite player in my book :)

Bronson
04-02-2012, 12:31 PM
Big thanks to those who get the point of this thread and added your In-Game names & ID's to your signature. It's all about reading hundreds of your posts and becoming "familiar" with the people on the forum. Like I said, the fact that you read/post here already makes you an Elite player in my book :)

Thanks McDoc.... back in the day when I was an FNG just reading the forum I always looked for the superman dude to see what he has to say also agent orange as you guys give out some sound advise.

I do like a joke but always good to get the serious stuff mixed in that will help us all in the long run to kick some serious a$$!!!

I think it's time for a virtual group hug!

Warfiend
04-02-2012, 12:32 PM
Yeah I know BFF just didn't wanna jump in a say yeah I'll be your GFF and end up being your b!tch or something lol

Actually he probably isn't aware of this, but GFF is used by people I know as shorthand for "Girl Friend Forever", which is a girl you'd never marry, but you stay with to enjoy the benefits of marriage, if you get my drift. :D

Mcdoc
04-02-2012, 12:35 PM
Thanks McDoc.... back in the day when I was an FNG just reading the forum I always looked for the superman dude to see what he has to say also agent orange as you guys give out some sound advise.

I think it's time for a virtual group hug!

#blushing

:blush:

Bronson
04-02-2012, 12:35 PM
Actually he probably isn't aware of this, but GFF is used by people I know as shorthand for "Girl Friend Forever", which is a girl you'd never marry, but you stay with to enjoy the benefits of marriage, if you get my drift. :D

OK new name please!!!

Agent Orange
04-02-2012, 12:36 PM

Hmm kind of like those GFF's that I'm starting to find after signing up to Eharmony for tapjoy gold? Now as long as my wife doesn't find out....

Mcdoc
04-02-2012, 12:37 PM

Ok - so we can Hijack that to mean : General Forum Friends :)

Or become Triple F:

FFF - Funzio Forum Forces :)

And Bronson - you can be my BFFF - Best Funzio Forum Friend - as long as we keep it on the down low - I don't want War Priest to get Jealous :)

Bronson
04-02-2012, 12:58 PM
Ok - so we can Hijack that to mean : General Forum Friends :)

Or become Triple F:

FFF - Funzio Forum Forces :)

And Bronson - you can be my BFFF - Best Funzio Forum Friend - as long as we keep it on the down low - I don't want War Priest to get Jealous :)

Lol you got yourself a deal there McD.

Now we are BFFFs I get to call you McD for short :)

Agent Orange
04-02-2012, 01:07 PM
Maybe we can also have IFF's as well?

Bronson
04-02-2012, 01:22 PM
Maybe we can also have IFF's as well?

??????????

Agent Orange
04-02-2012, 01:29 PM
??????????

Insane Forum Friends....

Bronson
04-02-2012, 01:32 PM
Insane Forum Friends....

Oh yeah that's a winner for me, bang on the money lol

Also added both you and McDoc a few weeks back. How are doing on your ally recruiting now?

War Priest
04-02-2012, 02:15 PM
Didn't really notice this thread at first. If anybody knows who "SGT Super Fly TNT" or "Dave" in game name is let me know.

Hello Kitty
04-02-2012, 02:24 PM
I can't wait to read this entire thread. I just browsed a couple of posts and I'm DYING laughing.

Y'all are traveling with me today. From FL, I'm in DC now. Next stop OR.

I'm Hello Kitty on forum, CC, and MW. :). Meow!

At the club room now. Yaay free wine and first class upgrades!

-->FISH<--
04-02-2012, 03:06 PM
Bunch of Sheep Shaggers.......Explain to me why so few allies? Am i taking the wrong tactic I have accepted over 1000.
GO UNITED!!!!

overkill 280
04-02-2012, 03:19 PM
I need some popcorn while reading this post. Cause it's a gooder :) By the way, my game name is Rod. From the US.

Luke7676
04-02-2012, 03:22 PM
Ok well I dont have a lot of yall added yet but I have some. My name on the forum is my in game name minus the 7676. And I'd like to have as many forum members as allies then random noobs :) so if any of y'all wanna add me just let me know.

War Priest
04-02-2012, 03:23 PM
I need some popcorn while reading this post. Cause it's a gooder :) By the way, my game name is Rod. From the US.

Haha :)

Members, make sure to clear your messages! Kitty...that means you too!

bigflan
04-02-2012, 03:24 PM
Ok well I dont have a lot of yall added yet but I have some. My name on the forum is my in game name minus the 7676. And I'd like to have as many forum members as allies then random noobs :) so if any of y'all wanna add me just let me know.Hey add me then ID in signature

Hello Kitty
04-02-2012, 03:36 PM
Haha :)Members, make sure to clear your messages! Kitty...that means you too!All clear. Hahaha. Ok. Taking off. See y'all in Or!!!

War Priest
04-02-2012, 03:40 PM
All clear. Hahaha. Ok. Taking off. See y'all in Or!!!

Have a safe flight! :)

When you get there you can tell me why you took down your signature.

Agent Orange
04-02-2012, 03:45 PM
Bunch of Sheep Shaggers.......Explain to me why so few allies? Am i taking the wrong tactic I have accepted over 1000.
GO UNITED!!!!

There is an intermittent bug if you go past 1000 allies. If your ally list suddenly goes blank you will have discovered it! If you have a low density army with that many allies when you hit L90 you will be in a fair bit of trouble.

War Priest
04-02-2012, 03:49 PM
Anyone know if there is a limit on pending ally requests? Want to start getting allies saved up. So I will need a little over 400. Just wondering if there is a limit or bug that will not allow this?

Agent Orange
04-02-2012, 03:51 PM
Oh yeah that's a winner for me, bang on the money lol

Also added both you and McDoc a few weeks back. How are doing on your ally recruiting now?

Good, I have a few on hold while I check out some things but a big thanks to all who have added me or added me again!

Main thing is it is helping me work out how the rivals list is being calculated at L90 and above. There now seem to be a few
thresholds to cross before you wind up in full on whale territory. Seems to be about 1 - 250 allies, 250 to 350, 350+ I have not checked yet. And yes there were a few players with 1-6 allies and they are being wiped out although based on how they are accumulating units there might be some strategy taking place with that and perhaps at some point in time those really farming them will be in for a real nasty surprise.

That happened with me when I first turned up with 1 ally, I got farmed by a couple of familiar names but then I had about 100 allies pending so added them a bit at a time and then had some fun getting even. I'm still only 3/5 of my attack strength before the troubles happened so I have a few more surprise still, plus I have discovered the need to have a dense army so I am also bulking up while I can.

Agent Orange
04-02-2012, 03:56 PM
Anyone know if there is a limit on pending ally requests? Want to start getting allies saved up. So I will need a little over 400. Just wondering if there is a limit or bug that will not allow this?

There was a bug at the time I lost my ally list. It seemed to be around 350 to 500. One of my brothers has over 300 pending but as he's been trying to add them most no longer register. I noticed my other brother has had his pending list wiped out.

Neither had ally lists over 1000 so it wasn't in combination with the bug I had.

War Priest
04-02-2012, 03:58 PM
There was a bug at the time I lost my ally list. It seemed to be around 350 to 500. One of my brothers has over 300 pending but as he's been trying to add them most no longer register. I noticed my other brother has had his pending list wiped out.

Neither had ally lists over 1000 so it wasn't in combination with the bug I had.

Thanks buddy.

marebear
04-02-2012, 06:30 PM
Lost some emails due to a full mailbox so I'm not ignoring anyone. Not sure how to get them back again. Mw main is 855 847 618IFFs rock!!!! Luke I think I'm still missing you on my iff list.

Luke7676
04-02-2012, 07:45 PM
Lost some emails due to a full mailbox so I'm not ignoring anyone. Not sure how to get them back again. Mw main is 855 847 618IFFs rock!!!! Luke I think I'm still missing you on my iff list.

No worries I'll add you :)

Gixxxah_Ridah
04-02-2012, 08:14 PM
Really enjoyed this thread and happy that it contains a lot of the people that I see and enjoy reading all across the forum. I too would like to pledge my allegiance to the GFF/FFF/IFF group. Couldn't agree more that this forum makes the game more personal and enjoyable and I'd much rather have the FFF's as allies than noobs that I don't know or interact with on this forum.

I'll go back through this threadvand send requests when I can but please feel free to request me as well.

IFF's, UNITE!! lol spin on "autobots, transform" lol

War Priest
04-04-2012, 12:29 PM
Who is "Dave" in game? No body knows...?

overkill 280
04-04-2012, 12:40 PM
Who is "Dave" in game? No body knows...? Nope I don't.

Poopenshire
04-04-2012, 12:43 PM
Who is "Dave" in game? No body knows...?

Dave's not here man.

War Priest
04-04-2012, 12:44 PM
Dave's not here man.

He is here somewhere. I only have forum members on my ally list. Maybe he quit the forums...

Poopenshire
04-04-2012, 12:54 PM
He is here somewhere. I only have forum members on my ally list. Maybe he quit the forums...

Pretend I said that in a very good Tommy CHong impression.

War Priest
04-04-2012, 01:02 PM
Pretend I said that in a very good Tommy CHong impression.

Don't you know I suck at movie trivia.

Poopenshire
04-04-2012, 01:04 PM
Don't you know I suck at movie trivia.

As bad as you are with movies, I am just as bad mind reading.

Everson25
04-04-2012, 02:10 PM
First of all, sorry that I don't have many posts around here. I guess I've been kind of busy with work. I've been using the same name here as well in the game so nobody will have any problems to find me. I have some of you guys from the forum in my list of friends already. I've been visiting some of the bases. I like the idea of changing my allies for just members of the forum.

Speed ump
04-05-2012, 08:20 PM
My in game name is stephen. Been a while since I've posted here.

Thunder Child
04-05-2012, 08:46 PM

THE Stephen?

Speed ump
04-05-2012, 08:51 PM
Yes, I am that stephen, been a while since I've been here, had a few wars to fight.

Thunder Child
04-05-2012, 09:00 PM
Yes, I am that stephen, been a while since I've been here, had a few wars to fight.

Can't say welcome back, since I wasn't around back then! Good to know who you are though. Look forward to some of your insights from up on top...

JohnnyR
04-05-2012, 09:14 PM

Would love to see YOUR base, bet you've more lvl 10 buildings than I have buildings total!

Speed ump
04-05-2012, 10:54 PM
You should see nightstalker he has 2.4 m hour, I'm 1.4.

Poopenshire
04-06-2012, 05:58 AM
Wow, I just started looking and I already have some of you as neighbors. I am adding everyone I missed thus far. If you don't get an add from me add me with 991-299-052. I am still cutting my numbers down so please don't be upset if already were a neighbor and I mistakenly removed you, i didn't know people's ID's.

Thunder Child
04-06-2012, 06:08 AM
Wow, I just started looking and I already have some of you as neighbors. I am adding everyone I missed thus far. If you don't get an add from me add me with 991-299-052. I am still cutting my numbers down so please don't be upset if already were a neighbor and I mistakenly removed you, i didn't know people's ID's.
Sent you a request. Seems like a good idea to have forum members as allies, since we are more likely to communicate with each other. Don't worry if you have too many, though.

Poopenshire
04-06-2012, 06:18 AM
Sent you a request. Seems like a good idea to have forum members as allies, since we are more likely to communicate with each other. Don't worry if you have too many, though.

No worries Thunder, now that i know names i won't drop those.

Ducati
04-06-2012, 07:09 AM
My in-game names are Ducati and Dutchduc

Jp lfs
04-06-2012, 03:21 PM
My MW name is just jp.

Jp lfs
04-06-2012, 03:22 PM
And I would happily bump some strangers to add some forum friends, but please message me, because my pending list is at about 29 right now, so I don't check it often. THANKS to all of you!!

Jp lfs
04-06-2012, 03:26 PM
This would also help keep me from accidentally attacking or raiding someone I respect by mistake. Sometimes I get carried away when I see a level 10 money building and forget to check stats first!

Sugarymama
04-06-2012, 04:53 PM
Here is my info:

ID: 817 094 831
Name: T Dizzle

Poopenshire
04-06-2012, 05:03 PM
Here is my info:

ID: 817 094 831
Name: T Dizzle

Just sent you an invite.

Sugarymama
04-06-2012, 05:38 PM
Just sent you an invite.

Got it and added you. Welcome to my world...lol.

Aidan
04-21-2012, 08:45 AM
Ok, i'm about to go low ally n dont want to accidently remove forum members like i did to flan last time.
So here i got so far from this thread. If any of u forum members tht hv diff name thn forum name, please add here.

Freekizh - phil
Sugarymama - tdizzle
Marebear - major mary
Blackstones - jeff
Overkill - rod
AO - niteshooter
Luke7676 - luke
Jp lfs - jp
Bigflan - lord paul
SWAG - watash / blade
Johnnyr - johnstriderofdoom
Speed ump - stephen

Thunder Child
04-21-2012, 09:32 AM
@ Aidan
How low are you going?

Dreno33
04-21-2012, 09:46 AM
Aidan, I THINK you sent me a request but not sure (b/c I'm holding everyone in pending and when ready to add, will add forum member first). Anyways, My in game name is the same here.

Jp lfs
04-21-2012, 10:39 AM
Ok, i'm about to go low ally n dont want to accidently remove forum members like i did to flan last time.
So here i got so far from this thread. If any of u forum members tht hv diff name thn forum name, please add here.

Freekizh - phil
Sugarymama - tdizzle
Marebear - major mary
Blackstones - jeff
Overkill - rod
AO - niteshooter
Luke7676 - luke
Jp lfs - jp
Bigflan - lord paul
SWAG - watash / blade
Johnnyr - johnstriderofdoom
Speed ump - stephen

Thanks, Aidan. I am honored to make this list, and I didn't realize I had pending requests from Marebear and SWAG until you posted this. I hope I didn't offend them by not accepting sooner!

Al Murkya
04-21-2012, 10:40 AM
My MW in-game name is the same. I am also Al Murkya in KA. However, I do have an CC account, under the name DJ Doin It. Not that anyone cares...just thought I would share

Aidan
04-21-2012, 11:10 AM
@ Aidan
How low are you going?

Depends on the rival list. Around 50-150. Just read somewhere tht whale is now L92 above. So i hv 2 more lvs to go.

Aidan, I THINK you sent me a request but not sure (b/c I'm holding everyone in pending and when ready to add, will add forum member first). Anyways, My in game name is the same here.

I did sent u a request. Np, u cn add whenever u r ready.

My MW in-game name is the same. I am also Al Murkya in KA. However, I do have an CC account, under the name DJ Doin It. Not that anyone cares...just thought I would share

Of course we care. Wht is ur ID? I'll send u a request or u can add me- number in sig

@jp lol, u r one of my the strongest ally in 90 region. Glad i'm able to help on marebear n SWAG

Watash
04-21-2012, 11:20 AM
I changed my forum name, SWAG, to Watash which is my main MW name...I also have another game going name of Blade. Both of the those names come from nicknames I went by during my Navy years.

Procyon
04-21-2012, 11:22 AM
MW name is Colonel Beauregard.

Thunder Child
04-21-2012, 03:27 PM
@ Aidan
I'm at L93 and I wouldn't describe it as whale territory. At 470, I'm carrying 5 more allies than my level allows (my margin of safety to prevent being caught short if people drop me). My stats currently att.30K def.43K. Attacked twice all day yesterday, and won both and took cash on both occasions. My rivals list puts me with L93 to 95. Not sure whales can reach down to me as long as my allies <500. Think you're okay for a few more levels. Certainly safe for your stats where I am. That being said, I'm not going any higher for a while, come event or PvP changes or not...

Bronson
04-21-2012, 03:30 PM
WTF are you doing up at this time TC/

Also join the where were you thread for flan bashing (not a euphemism)

Thunder Child
04-21-2012, 03:33 PM
Hey Bronson! 7.30am is okay for me, and already nearly died catching up with the othe thread..... But gonna go back to a hot body waiting for me in bed!

Bronson
04-21-2012, 03:35 PM
Hey Bronson! 7.30am is okay for me, and already nearly died catching up with the othe thread..... But gonna go back to a hot body waiting for me in bed!

Good for you TC give that turret operator some action

JohnnyR
04-21-2012, 06:18 PM
I've totally screwed up my ally list last night and have no forum friends except for the newly accepted jp...

I'd appreciate some adds rolling in from you guys, my number in my sig. Thanks a ton.

Thunder Child
04-21-2012, 06:57 PM
I've totally screwed up my ally list last night and have no forum friends except for the newly accepted jp...

I'd appreciate some adds rolling in from you guys, my number in my sig. Thanks a ton.
Just sent my request!

Poopenshire
04-21-2012, 08:30 PM
adding you johnnyr if you would have it

War Priest
04-24-2012, 11:25 PM
Who is:

David
Spectra
Ikill4fun
Daffa

I am making a chart to keep track of you all but don't know who these people's forum name is.

War Priest
04-25-2012, 11:32 AM
Somebody knows the answer...

Luke7676
04-25-2012, 11:42 AM
Somebody knows the answer...

Hmmm I have a Daffa on my KA list.. They added me. Idk who they are though.

@Johnny I'll send you a req.

Aidan
04-25-2012, 11:42 AM
I know tht cheiz is cheiz. Same name- forum n ingame

War Priest
04-25-2012, 11:43 AM
I know tht cheiz is cheiz. Same name- forum n ingame

Ah ok, guess I never really knew a cheiz.

cheiz
05-22-2012, 07:20 AM
Ah ok, guess I never really knew a cheiz.

I hope I'm not violating forum rules here, but I just discovered this slightly old thread...

WP: I've never come across a cheiz either :D

spectra
05-22-2012, 09:02 AM

request sent
Cheers

Monteverdi
05-22-2012, 01:06 PM
Hi all,

my game name is : Venger 116 424 470, German flag (lvl 121, 33.5k att, 60k def)

Please feel free to add me as an ally,

Cheers !

spectra
05-22-2012, 01:20 PM
Who is:

David
Spectra
Ikill4fun
Daffa

I am making a chart to keep track of you all but don't know who these people's forum name is.

WP,what do you mean, you do not know who I am? man, I hurt, lol
I am the guy from BC, Canada, and I think I am the only one using Spectra........cannot write any more, to busy crying..........ohhh my acking heart...........so sad.............lol
Cheers

War Priest
05-22-2012, 01:35 PM
WP,what do you mean, you do not know who I am? man, I hurt, lol
I am the guy from BC, Canada, and I think I am the only one using Spectra........cannot write any more, to busy crying..........ohhh my acking heart...........so sad.............lol
Cheers

That must have been before you posted a lot. I have like 80 forum members as allies. Hard to keep track of everyone.

Selfproclaimed
05-22-2012, 02:15 PM
Anyone from forums looking for allies, send me a request

Mcdoc
06-16-2012, 06:55 PM
Don't forget that putting your in-game ID Names in your signature will help us get to know who you are in-game while we are reading your threads. As people Add or Drop allies, it's good to keep people you have gotten to know on the forums :)

Also, if you put your ID number in your signature, you will get a constant flow of 2 to 3 Allie Requsts per day as people lurk on the forums :)

-->FISH<--
06-16-2012, 07:08 PM
Don't forget HK has the, "Game of the Name" in her signature and it doesn't have codes but does have all the forum names and in game names. If you need a reference.

Jhoemel
06-16-2012, 07:09 PM
Hi all,

my game name is : Venger 116 424 470, German flag (lvl 121, 33.5k att, 60k def)

Please feel free to add me as an ally,

Cheers !

I added u as an ally

War Machine
06-16-2012, 07:16 PM
MW Name: LT Reynolds
MW ID: 502 911 600
Player since early December
I'd be happy to replace my "grunts" with forum allies.

Automaine
06-16-2012, 07:28 PM
Sorry for the lateness,been tryin to get them rpg's. Automaine / ID 708 689 953 Att. Over 26000 Def. Over 26000 fights won Over 6000, lost 1600 give or take. Raids Over 8800 fails 92. Level 100 ,gold player