PDA

View Full Version : How did you discover Crime City?

G Wiz
04-01-2012, 10:30 PM
I remember downloading apps for pinger's "textfree" app to receive free minutes to call phones. One of the apps to download was actually CC. From then on out I had about 10 hooks in my mouth lol.

How did you get turned on to CC?

mnju_03
04-01-2012, 10:32 PM
I remember downloading apps for pinger's "textfree" app to receive free minutes to call phones. One of the apps to download was actually CC. From then on out I had about 10 hooks in my mouth lol.

How did you get turned on to CC?

Dude now I remember better, this is EXACTLY how I got it too! A textfree app! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Whip88
04-01-2012, 10:33 PM
When I got an I phone it was in the free game section of the app store I downloaded 10 games,
opened cc 6 months ago and haven't even open the other yet.

Ghost818
04-01-2012, 10:33 PM
I happened to come across it cause it was in the top 25 of the app store for games. Downloaded it and bada bing.

mnju_03
04-01-2012, 10:35 PM
I happened to come across it cause it was in the top 25 of the app store for games. Downloaded it and bada bing.

http://i1172.photobucket.com/albums/r580/mnju_03/images.jpg

Nudie
04-01-2012, 10:37 PM
Sometimes I regret the day I DL CC. Hmmm... OK, back to rat catching.

Dravak
04-01-2012, 10:38 PM
Came from another game after spending cash was bored of it , then found modern war but let keep it nice before fizzle has to delete my post again , the casualty system was too unfair and favored for cash spenders.

Then I learned to love Crime City lol nobody has to pay anything , no missions involving buy gold to do missions.
And best of all there aren't taking big losses except ego pain . so I just imagine modern war graphics .
In crime city Lolz , and got me hooked .
But truth is am trying to cut down on pay 2 win games , cause I always get caught up too much in rivalries .

Nicholost
04-01-2012, 10:39 PM

Same story for me as well. I was looking for a RPG with a good amount of stratedy that would allow me to play as a chick in a bikini. This game was a perfect fit.

i need muney
04-01-2012, 10:40 PM
Nice thread. Shows how dangerous cross-promo is really is ;)
I got addicted while doing my annual appstore charts check. It's a part of a weekly routine I have as a QA

Ghost818
04-01-2012, 10:47 PM
http://i1172.photobucket.com/albums/r580/mnju_03/images.jpg
You sure you werent lurking for a while? http://i1249.photobucket.com/albums/hh501/ghostly818/o_POP268.jpg (Welcome to the family)
this has been my welcome post for new people who come here.

mnju_03
04-01-2012, 10:49 PM
I bow to you, sir.

G Wiz
04-01-2012, 10:51 PM
very dangerous!

I kind of agree with nudie about regretting downloading this game lol. To think of all the riches I could have had aside from in game gold...

Like maybe a vente latte instead of a grande. But in actuality, that cut a few calories for me! Wow CC helped me to lose weight, thanks Funzio!

Pekersss
04-01-2012, 10:52 PM
My brother downloaded a bunch of games onto my phone and CC was one of them. On a whim I actually played it instead of just deleting and got hooked. However, I did miss out on the first ten levels or so and had no idea what I was doing until later which hindered my progress significantly in the lower levels (and to some extent now).

Rocky35
04-01-2012, 10:59 PM
Top ten apps. Downloaded it along with 50 other apps when I first got my iPad. Hooked and addicted since.

Dravak
04-01-2012, 11:04 PM
very dangerous!

I kind of agree with nudie about regretting downloading this game lol. To think of all the riches I could have had aside from in game gold...

Like maybe a vente latte instead of a grande. But in actuality, that cut a few calories for me! Wow CC helped me to lose weight, thanks Funzio!

Nah having played tons of games , even subscribers games , let say entertainment is expensive .
No matter how you look at it , it always has been expensive .
That is one of the reason modern day youth are faster to fork out money for virtual goods.
They rather spent money on virtual goods and be greedy in going out , cause to them virtual goods means something.

To me no matter how much invested once I get bored or the game stop being fun , time to move on .

Bala82
04-18-2012, 12:54 PM
On the android market -saw this video and decided to download it.

http://youtu.be/iEYxjAugBNQ

mnju_03
04-18-2012, 12:59 PM
Interesting...

Swifty
04-18-2012, 01:04 PM
I had been drinking Absinthe and then my desk started whispering to me that I should play some app game called Crime City HD.

mnju_03
04-18-2012, 01:05 PM
I had been drinking Absinthe and then my desk started whispering to me that I should play some app game called Crime City HD.

These are facts.

mnju_03
04-18-2012, 01:06 PM

These are facts.

CthepowersthatB
04-18-2012, 01:16 PM
Haha i got my new phone and just on the off chance started searching for stupid games involving crime, violence, and whatever else illegal things i could think of! This was the first game of that type i downloaded (plus the only game that stayed on my phone) i played it and thought 'what is this rubbish?' 6 months later i am deeply into it wondering just what went wrong with my life!
Seriously thinking of playing this game till im finished now. Sold my xbox and told myself how good i was and how strong i was but obviously untrue. Sod it i dont care and this forum is enjoyable too!
My first post so hello to everyone and thanks for all the help and advice btw.

G Wiz
04-18-2012, 01:18 PM
Welcome to the forums Buddy.

Help yourself to some spiked punch and cheese cubes over there next to the "invite me" area ;)

CthepowersthatB
04-18-2012, 04:56 PM
Nice nice. I don't know whats been put in the punch but most of you guys and gals seem trustworthy!
I might go easy on the cheese though i've been told its not good for my migraines. The doc told me to just say no to free cheese.

Boom
04-18-2012, 05:05 PM
I found MW .... Then found CC and started liking it more than MW so i barely play MW anymore

Boom
04-18-2012, 05:08 PM
U made a forum acc in nov 2011 but just posted ur first and second post!!!!! Welcome....... :)

Coco c
04-18-2012, 05:23 PM
Same story as everyone else. I just got an iPhone and was downloading some free apps so I would have something to do during smoke breaks. I used to play poker on my old phone which was perfect because you could play a few hands and then put it away. Little did I know that my new phone would become an extra appendage! I opened Crime City thinking that it would just be another dumb game that would be deleted. From the minute I entered my character name I was hooked. Great game Funzio, thanks! The next thread should be "How many people are now single because of Crime City" LOL. When I found the forum it added a whole new dimension to the game and made it more fun. I lurk more than post, but thanks also to all the past and present forum members, you rock!

Santa
04-18-2012, 05:48 PM
I thought: Top 25 in the app store. Heck, I'll download it.

Never thought I'd be addicted like I am today! :)

duelblade
04-18-2012, 06:32 PM
same as everyone else two weeks after I got my iPhone and burned all my iTunes Christmas cash into games I looked into top 25 free games to see if their was any interesting....and im still playing this game months later LOL