PDA

View Full Version : And the 500s have it

jobadass
04-01-2012, 09:20 AM
Although I never understood the complete and utter rage to the 499s, (this thread isn't for that) I see the point.

I don't see the point in threatening someone to go to 500 or I will attack you, because you are only going to open yourself up to significantly more attacks.

I have two, and only two reasons to go to 500+ and will do it.

1:The forums have been a great resourse for me and many others and many others, and if the forum leans one way, I will get on board.

1A:I don't think that it's fair to complete thug life goals and be below 499. Okay I know that's the point.

2:This Rat Catcher thing has been the best Mafia aspect I have seen in this game. Better than anything the devs have come up with for actual mob feel to it.

I know that's three but #1A didn't need to be said.

So I will post my code here and add whomever sends me a request. I may even join in the 499 bashing, it seems fun, but I will not get involved with posting hate on peoples' walls.

Thanks for keeping the game interesting!

698 837 948

Xira
04-01-2012, 09:27 AM
+1, so nice to see a 499 good sport post something intelligent (unlike some of the other scum bags on here!..... <I had to>)

I'll stop the attacks, but I owed you after the night club :p

jobadass
04-01-2012, 09:35 AM
+1, so nice to see a 499 good sport post something intelligent (unlike some of the other scum bags on here!..... <I had to>)

I'll stop the attacks, but I owed you after the night club :p
LOL Your post was not at all harassing nor malicious. I like your style of play. It's a game and attacking/robbing is what I like best. I've seen some really nasty posts on other 499ers walls and I don't think that is cool.
Fell free to add me up after you think we are even, but remeber, you're still in my news feed;):)

kimberleyj
04-01-2012, 09:59 AM
Good post i respect you for that, most 499 normaly write Rubbish on our walls. I will add you.

Santa
04-01-2012, 10:36 AM
Well said! The player created gangs seem really fun!

jobadass
04-01-2012, 10:53 AM
Good post i respect you for that, most 499 normaly write Rubbish on our walls. I will add you.
Request accepted; assuming you're in game name are you're initials.

Joeycool
04-01-2012, 10:56 AM
Congratulations jobadass.

You are now officially a bad ass and not a coward!

jobadass
04-01-2012, 11:07 AM
Congratulations jobadass.

You are now officially a bad ass and not a coward!
LOL I have seen the light, my friend.
In all seriousiness some of the good input I have read from you (mostly on other topics) played a role in my decision. There are a many others on this forum that I respect as well. Unfortunately many of them have moved on, but I'm pretty sure they would have agreed with you.

Joeycool
04-01-2012, 11:08 AM
I'm happy you see it that way.

This is all about taking what I see as wrong into my own hands. Its great to see many forum member pulling together for a common goal.