PDA

View Full Version : Briefcase event scam

Stephan
04-01-2012, 08:56 AM
I would love to know how the douches at funzio can justify how I can get eight docs in the first two days of the event without using ANY gold and opening 20 to 30 briefcases, and then in the last two days when I'm still stuck on eight, getting only one more doc after spending at least 1500 gold and opening a minimum of 50 briefcases! That is such bull and I feel so ripped off! Funzio has really dropped the ball here. I understand this is just them trying to make money off of people like me, but from what I've read in all the other forums, me and a ton of other people are going to stop spending money for gold on this game all together. Way to piss off your customers funzio!

bigflan
04-01-2012, 09:00 AM
Funzio is gonna start losing money now over upset customers I think funzio regrets doing this event now I finished with 9 docs too and every one else who did too is angry those who were happy are mostly free players but upsetting gold players not a good move funzio not a good move they should not have done this to the people that pay for this game If customers are quitting the game funzio is gonna lose money and eventually go bankrupt

hound
04-01-2012, 09:04 AM
Funzio is gonna start losing money now over upset customers I think funzio regrets doing this event now I finished with 9 docs too and every one else who did too is angry those who were happy are mostly free players but upsetting gold players not a good move funzio not a good move

I couldn't agree with you more! I'm done with this game! No more massages and snacks funded by this player!

Luke7676
04-01-2012, 12:40 PM
That's why I used my gold on crates instead of funding (other) things by buying 1500g+

War Priest
04-01-2012, 01:21 PM
Damn right. I am now only spending my gold on limited editon units where I know I will get something that I want.

Bronson
04-01-2012, 02:10 PM
Sorry high jacking this thread a minute. Any one know what the pay out is on a level 10 storage silo?

JohnnyR
04-01-2012, 02:15 PM
Says 27k on the spreadsheat.

Bronson
04-01-2012, 02:20 PM
Says 27k on the spreadsheat.

Thanks very much hard to sift thru the info when on the iPhone.

Carry on as you were with the thread even tho it seems dead on here today. Every one still choked up about getting 9 docs? I know I am.

JohnnyR
04-01-2012, 02:24 PM
Thanks very much hard to sift thru the info when on the iPhone.

Carry on as you were with the thread even tho it seems dead on here today. Every one still choked up about getting 9 docs? I know I am.

Heh, understandable. Don't have iPhone, kinda wished I had one, but if this game comes to Android, I am seriously doomed, lol.

Cantgetright
04-01-2012, 03:45 PM
It was the biggest hoax ever, what a waste of time. I had over 100 cases and only got 8-10

kuku
04-01-2012, 04:33 PM
Mod Edit: Please do not discuss other games in the forums, as it is against our forum policies. Thank you.

modern war is a camping game only. upgrading a building for 10k/h in 72h WOW ^^
i bet with everyone here, in feature events, funzio make as reward a unit for upgrading 2 Buildings in same time.

funzio is only interesstet to generate money. they made limited edition items and sell them overpriced and some "idiots" buy them.
item for 40$? sry guys but for this price i can buy a new game or other many thinks.

hound
04-01-2012, 05:36 PM
Mod Edit: Please do not discuss other games in the forums, as it is against our forum policies. Thank you.

modern war is a camping game only. upgrading a building for 10k/h in 72h WOW ^^
i bet with everyone here, in feature events, funzio make as reward a unit for upgrading 2 Buildings in same time.

funzio is only interesstet to generate money. they made limited edition items and sell them overpriced and some "idiots" buy them.
item for 40$? sry guys but for this price i can buy a new game or other many thinks.

Kuku- is that your player profile name also? What Lv are you?

uniya81
04-01-2012, 05:36 PM
I used 850 gold for last documents, but cannot get it.
I wonder the percent how much for 10th. I'll never buy gold again!!

Russkie
04-01-2012, 08:08 PM
I'm pissoff I invest gold trying to get de 10 doc got stock on 8-10 they need to put those special units on sell men I fukc&&&ng want that shadow stalker I'm very pissoff whit this scam.

Matt Thornton
04-01-2012, 10:39 PM
Matt Thornton

3:16 PM (7 minutes ago)

to Funzio
I simply cannot believe that you don't think I deserve the 10 th secret document. I played the game constantly over the 7 days the quest was on and leveled up even though I didn't want to ,just to get as many briefcases as possible . I opened most of the cases with 15 gold bars the rest at $75000 coin and even reset the timer over 80 times x 15 gold bars at a time just to get the final document. I don't see how it's possible to do all of that work and spend all of that money and STILL not receive the final secret document required for the unit and 20% reduction in upgrade time. We are talking about a virtual commodity not a real thing, why are you making it so difficult for me. I only ever wanted the final prize to begin with , so the units and allies it gave me that I paid for were useless to me .
I have spent nearly $1000 on this free game ( stamina refills and upgrades and buildings and units ) and if you don't think I deserve what I am asking for then I don't wish to participate in your game any longer and I will be making a formal complaint with the department of fair trading.
Awaiting your reply,
Matt Thornton.

cheiz
04-02-2012, 02:15 AM
I used 850 gold for last documents, but cannot get it.
I wonder the percent how much for 10th. I'll never buy gold again!!

I agree, it's a waste. Also stuck at 9 docs... for 5 days!!!! Specially bought gold to open those briefcases. Totally useless decision. So anyone thinking of buying/using gold in upcoming events: DON'T!!! it doesn't help. Getting 10 seems just dumb luck

Gixxxah_Ridah
04-02-2012, 05:56 AM
I too got stuck on the 9th document. For me, I couldn't care less about the unit, I wanted the shorter build times. But I went into this event with the knowledge of how upset people were at the last event and expected more of the same BS. I got only as many case as I could open and no more. I managed to only level up twice!!! And I did get a handful of cool Indistructable units. So as disappointed as I am that I didn't get the final unit or the decreased build times, I went into the event knowing that I wouldn't. I was actually more excited about the fact that I built both of my space stations over the course of the event!!!

What I dont get is why everyone keeps...

1. Thinks that funzio cares about you and whether or not you "deserve" to get something.
2. Continue to spend ridiculous amounts of money on a "free" app game for a mobile device. Seriously, a $1,000 on fake gold to buy fake units... Either you have more money than you know what to do with, in which case do something better with your life and your time than playing and complaining about a free game for your phone or iPad. Or you aren't loaded and your just an idiot who should be spending that money on more important things. I can see spending some money, maybe up to $65 or a $100 max. About what you'd spend on a game for the xBox or PS3, but anything more than that just seems ridiculous and makes me laugh that you still didn't get any further on the event then I did as a " FREE PLAYER"

Off my soapbox, sorry.

I can't wait for the next event so I can sit back and watch the same people ***** and moan about how unfair funzio is and have a bunch of of people level up too fast. Brings a whole new pool of people into my rivals list aren't ready to be there while I sit and wait to strike!!!

twchung22
04-02-2012, 06:45 AM
got 8 docs on day 3...and never seen another doc again, got like 5 extra allies and a few $100,000. Those two are the most useless loot on Briefcases...

dumbdude
04-02-2012, 11:40 AM
well i just signed up to make a thread about this also but i guess i wasnt the only one no more real $$$ for me i wish i did have time to check every hour but i cant on weekdays i might be able to set a reminder to check it maybe 2 or 3 times at the most in the evenings and on the weekends i only got screwed by $15 which is nothing but thats it for me

SoloAxis
04-02-2012, 06:52 PM
I too got stuck on the 9th document. For me, I couldn't care less about the unit, I wanted the shorter build times. But I went into this event with the knowledge of how upset people were at the last event and expected more of the same BS. I got only as many case as I could open and no more. I managed to only level up twice!!! And I did get a handful of cool Indistructable units. So as disappointed as I am that I didn't get the final unit or the decreased build times, I went into the event knowing that I wouldn't. I was actually more excited about the fact that I built both of my space stations over the course of the event!!!

What I dont get is why everyone keeps...

1. Thinks that funzio cares about you and whether or not you "deserve" to get something.
2. Continue to spend ridiculous amounts of money on a "free" app game for a mobile device. Seriously, a $1,000 on fake gold to buy fake units... Either you have more money than you know what to do with, in which case do something better with your life and your time than playing and complaining about a free game for your phone or iPad. Or you aren't loaded and your just an idiot who should be spending that money on more important things. I can see spending some money, maybe up to $65 or a $100 max. About what you'd spend on a game for the xBox or PS3, but anything more than that just seems ridiculous and makes me laugh that you still didn't get any further on the event then I did as a " FREE PLAYER"

Off my soapbox, sorry.

I can't wait for the next event so I can sit back and watch the same people ***** and moan about how unfair funzio is and have a bunch of of people level up too fast. Brings a whole new pool of people into my rivals list aren't ready to be there while I sit and wait to strike!!!
Your totally right. I am not spending anymore gold. I've already spent enough as it is. Now I'm just ganna go on cruise control. Funzio released info 10 months ago stating they have grossed over $20,000,000. That was almost a yea ago and it was prior to this game. They will get there money haha, and thats a fact. Modern war is and has been in the top three grossing apps. To think they care about how u feel is a joke... And also complete lagitamit;). Now go buy $1500 gold!!! Hahaha

War Priest
04-02-2012, 06:58 PM
Funzio released info 10 months ago stating they have grossed over $20,000,000. That was almost a yea ago and it was prior to this game.

That is why they get free weekly massages. =)