PDA

View Full Version : Remember the rules.

Kerosene
04-01-2012, 04:11 AM
Calling players out, insults & harassments are against Crime City rules.

It is probably the reason why Funzio closed the thread that some of you have in your signature.

Bullying & harassment are not tolerated in the US.

Harassment is a reportable offense to Funzio.

Burn
04-01-2012, 04:24 AM
I think the thread got locked when I pasted in Jules' Ezekiel monologue from Pulp Fiction. With hindsight maybe it had a few too many naughty words in it :)

There is no agenda to bully or harass. And the messages being left are not abusive. In fact all the abusive and threatening language I have seen so far has been from 499ers :)

So lets not turn this into some politically correct nanny state nonsense.

It's a game of fighting and robbing, and we have simply come up with a loose coalition to fight and rob in a manner that will actually improve one particular aspect of the game that has become slanted, one-sided and unfair.

Kerosene
04-01-2012, 04:43 AM
It is still harassment & the posts I have seen are intimidating. Not cool.

Posting stuff like what I have seen on the walls in the game is wrong, is harassment, and IS against the rules.

What you are doing is not a good thing. It is mean & hateful & is not tolerated. Period.

nvbealone
04-01-2012, 04:53 AM
you should just quit Kerosene

Burn
04-01-2012, 04:57 AM
@kerosene

Presumably you are a 499 and this is the first round of your new tactic to get our actions banned or suppressed? We'll be talking about your Civil Rights next!!

It is a game called Crime City, the basic premise of which is aggression, fighting, robbing and criminality.

If you don't want to play with the rough boys, be harassed, or indeed have your right to a peaceful and trouble-free existence in any way impinged, surely your choice of game is somewhat questionable?

Forgetting the hysteria and the feigned oppression for a moment, let's get back to the why....

I thought JoeBrown1 summed things up very well in another thread...

If you think that the 499 strategy is legit, then how can you protest the Rat Catcher strategy - it is just as legit to increase TL targets. Seems a bit hypocritical to whine about people developing a counter-strategy to your strategy in a game that has a heavy strategy component.

The 499 strategy is not there by intentional development or design, it is a loophole that is exploited by some players. Because this 499 strategy was never invisaged by the devs, there is no in-game counter strategy. So we are addressing this by creating our own counter strategy, in order to close the loophole and reduce the negative impact it has on the game.

jaycee
04-01-2012, 05:01 AM
Hear, Hear! nuff said

nvbealone
04-01-2012, 05:04 AM
another whiner? go just go Kerosene.. no one will hold you back. but please make it quiet when you decide to.

Kerosene
04-01-2012, 05:47 AM
I am not going.
I play fair.
I am a nice person.
I enjoy the game very much.

Attacking and robbing are part of Crime City.

But, the name calling and posting harassing messages violates Crime City rules.

I will be reporting violators.

koralene
04-01-2012, 05:55 AM
stop bloody whining.

doomnosee
04-01-2012, 06:06 AM
As a 499 player I just want to say a big public thanks to the rat catchers for saving me a cool million last night. Blind attacking me meant I disappeared off the rivals list for the two hours it took for me to collect my buildings late. :-)

More seriously, fair play to the rat chatchers - I think it livens things up, and a message saying you have been attacked for being a 499 rat is hardly abusive! All I can say is bring it on, but beware anyone attacking me for being 499 who is in my range better collect their buildings on time for the next 16 hours :D

kimberleyj
04-01-2012, 06:09 AM
The only people that are being abused are the people with 500 mafia . I was just told I was fat person in one post and called a w...er and to go eat some cake, even though no one has seen pic. I have never seen any rat catchers! Post any think like that.

At the end of the today the are fun goals people like playing and thanks to everyone that drops to 499 it makes it really hard to do these goals. Why should these people get to do the goals when we can't.

Kerosene
04-01-2012, 06:12 AM
I am not whining.

I am pointing out the rules in case players are not aware that they may be banned for harassment which is a violation of CC Rules.

Attacking & robbing is not harassment. Posting cruel messages IS harassment.

I am reporting harassing posts, name callers, violators of the rules.

There is no place for hate-speech.

Kerosene
04-01-2012, 06:20 AM
and thanks to everyone that drops to 499 it makes it really hard to do these goals.

Whiner detected^! Ahem.

Why should these people get to do the goals when we can't.

LOL, and why should I let you do your goals?

kimberleyj
04-01-2012, 06:25 AM
Noodles , twister ect have their own gangs, you don't see them getting banned . The only difference between us is we are doing it for a good reason. We have asked nicely for somethink to be done about the 499 but nothing was done about it. So we thought we would test this out to see if this gets people to add people and at the moment it has worked some people have took notice, it just proves you can get your point across without sending offensive messages.
At the moment I have not seen any rat catchers! Write cruel messages?.

Max Power
04-01-2012, 06:27 AM
Hey! NO BULLYING IN MOB GAMES!

koralene
04-01-2012, 06:32 AM
I don't trash talk on walls. the 499 are coming back to me with rude messages. lol.. some guy said i had nice lips to blow him... sent him back a message saying thank you hahahaha. :P

kimberleyj
04-01-2012, 06:39 AM
Nearly everyone trash talks on the game it isn't against the rules unless you write offensive messages. What is you problem?.

Kerosene
04-01-2012, 06:41 AM
At the moment I have not seen any rat catchers! Write cruel messages?.
Then you need to play more.

I have read too many cruel messages on other players' wall.
--------------------------------

Great movement if kept peaceful. Too many are leaving mean messages, on both sides.

Calling players "499 Scum" and "499 coward" is not peaceful. Name-calling is not part of CC.

Max Power
04-01-2012, 06:44 AM
This is the biggest crybaby thread in the history of this forum.

koralene
04-01-2012, 06:47 AM

hahaha... what he said :P

Xira
04-01-2012, 06:52 AM

Lmfao... You took the words right out of my fingers. Mob/crime game focused on PVP and he/she comes to the forums with this nonsense. Man I hope that's you're in game name Keroscene cause if I can find you I will have some fun.

Kerosene
04-01-2012, 06:58 AM
So, you are saying the rules are nonsense?

Harassing players and calling them names like 'scum' is nonsense.

kimberleyj
04-01-2012, 07:04 AM
Then you need to play more.

I have read too many cruel messages on other players' wall.
--------------------------------

Great movement if kept peaceful. Too many are leaving mean messages, on both sides.

Calling players "499 Scum" and "499 coward" is not peaceful. Name-calling is not part of CC.

I agree with calling 499 scum is wrong and out of line. I would say calling someone 499 coward isn't bad at all it is just putting a point across that just because your 499 doesn't mean us 500 are not going to attack you.
I have seen alot worse from the 499 people. Like I read on here that a 499 had wrote abuse about their mother to someone with 500 mafia. Alot of this movement has been kept peaceful by us 500.

fuzzy
04-01-2012, 07:07 AM
If scum is the worst name you have been called in this game then you have not been in any big battles.

If you need some players to add to reach your 500 then here are 3 codes.

Level 5 Fuzz Ball - 461 575 586 (new android account)
Level 4 What If - 399 694 525 (wifes new android account)
Level 77 Fuzzy - 755 548 800 (IOS)

Dravak
04-01-2012, 07:07 AM
think maybe you don't understand Koresene , you can report all you want , like those whinning babies who post F etc on my wall , end deal is simple , walls comments get deleted .
That is all , it is a mafia game and they do not ban people for that , it is a pay2win game if you can't take it anymore.
Use some real life currency and get your instant satisfaction , pay2win are based on bullying .

It is where the real income comes from , so this thread is useless .
Yeah if a person really doesn't stop you can report it but customer support .
Some decency should be maintained cause it is about fun , but it is a PvP p2w after all .
Don't like it play a less hostile game , anyway know why the other thread got locked .
So will not mention the other game again , let say CC you don't lose anything other then ego .

Xira
04-01-2012, 07:09 AM
So, you are saying the rules are nonsense?

Harassing players and calling them names like 'scum' is nonsense.

I would put scum/cheater/exploiter all on about the same line and all valid. Inciting some rivalry, angst, even hatred in a PVP game us expected and wanted in any game I have ever played and would cease playing/investing in a PVP game if they truly enforced "nicety".

Kerosene
04-01-2012, 07:14 AM
Xira and anyone else who needs a refresher course - check out this:

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?6199-Posting-Guidelines

erik
04-01-2012, 07:16 AM
Guys, why all this hate speech?

You are going to get prosecuted and go to jail.

This is so crazy and out of hand.

I mean it.

Seriously.

I am very mature.

Dravak
04-01-2012, 07:17 AM
LoL then they beter ban half the forum for trolling , sorry guidelines are fine .
But they are used in a way to get the final say , if things get out of control , like tramp case .
But they are not going to ban people for playing the game it suppose to be .

Xira
04-01-2012, 07:18 AM
Xira and anyone else who needs a refresher course - check out this:

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?6199-Posting-Guidelines

I will take my chances, while you continue to exploit game mechanics day to day. Suck it up muffin...

Kerosene
04-01-2012, 07:31 AM
I will take my chances, while you continue to exploit game mechanics day to day. Suck it up muffin...

Who said I was exploiting the game mechanics?

Who said how many mafia members I have?

It does not matter if I have 499 or 4999.

Bottom line: Name calling and harassment is wrong.

Swearengen
04-01-2012, 07:35 AM
come on, this is a game right? short of being very offensive, trash talk is part of it, but i see some 499'ers responding with spamming walls, i do know for a fact if those are reported funzio usually will responde to the spammer.

Xira
04-01-2012, 07:36 AM
Bah edited, done with is thread... Hopefully see you in game cheater? I will Make sure to leave some extra special trash talk on your wall.

617Pats
04-01-2012, 07:50 AM
who said i was exploiting the game mechanics?

Who said how many mafia members i have?

It does not matter if i have 499 or 4999.

bottom line: Name calling and harassment is wrong.

wah, , , , , , , wah, , , , , , wah, , , , ,

i need muney
04-01-2012, 08:13 AM
Bottom line: Name calling and harassment is wrong.
http://taoofdan.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/12/nelsonthreaten.gif

999S
04-01-2012, 08:20 AM
I am not going.
I play fair.
I am a nice person.
I enjoy the game very much.

Attacking and robbing are part of Crime City.

But, the name calling and posting harassing messages violates Crime City rules.

I will be reporting violators.

Agree Kerosene - well said

Kerosene
04-01-2012, 09:16 AM
Thanks, 999S

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am glad that some of you have already matured and have omitted the name calling from your posts.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Xira
04-01-2012, 09:32 AM
I am glad that some of you have already matured and have omitted the name calling from your posts.

I hope you are not referring to me, because i did a bunch this morning relatively polite... I just don't do it every time. But trust me, I have zero interest in "maturing" into your pathetic care bear attitude and if I only knew who you were in game, I would go out of away to come drop a nugget on your wall....

silverbackspur
04-01-2012, 09:42 AM
At keroscene
What constitutes a hateful abusive message.
May I have an example??

Kerosene
04-01-2012, 09:49 AM
I hope you are not referring to me, because i did a bunch this morning relatively polite... I just don't do it every time. But trust me, I have 0 interest in maturing into your pathetic care bear attitude....

*grin*
You have already: "relatively polite" is much better than relatively rude.

Xira, lighten up. It is a game after all.

Xira
04-01-2012, 09:57 AM
Xira, lighten up. It is a game after all.

.....? Says the starter of this thread rant??

LOL

Steve0
04-01-2012, 10:00 AM
Its not cheating having under 500 mafia, Everyone needs to lighten up or quit playing. It is just a game. If you dont like other peoples style of playing then quit. Dont tell me how to play my game and I wont tell you how to play yours.

Kerosene
04-01-2012, 10:06 AM
At keroscene
What constitutes a hateful abusive message.
May I have an example??

Sorry silver, you will have to figure it out on your own or maybe you can ask your parents if your question was sincerely asked.

But really if you have to ask then you are probably too young for me to explain it to you.

It would be inappropriate for me to give you an example of "a hateful abusive message".

Xira
04-01-2012, 10:20 AM
Its not cheating having under 500 mafia, Everyone needs to lighten up or quit playing. It is just a game. If you dont like other peoples style of playing then quit. Dont tell me how to play my game and I wont tell you how to play yours.

Hurry up and level up to us, so we can pound your 499 ass into oblivion, light your hood on fire, and steal all your cars.

Steve0
04-01-2012, 10:33 AM
Haha, sorry it will take me forever to get up thier.

i need muney
04-01-2012, 10:36 AM
If you dont like other peoples style of playing then quit. Dont tell me how to play my game and I wont tell you how to play yours.
Why dont you apply that to yourself the same way?

Steve0
04-01-2012, 10:43 AM
The thing is i am not trying to force people to go up to 500. I dont do TL. I am crawling.

silverbackspur
04-01-2012, 12:25 PM
Sorry silver, you will have to figure it out on your own or maybe you can ask your parents if your question was sincerely asked.

But really if you have to ask then you are probably too young for me to explain it to you.

It would be inappropriate for me to give you an example of "a hateful abusive message".

First of all I'm 30 and don't need to ask my parents anything, also I don't need to write derogatory comments like your reply. If I was on the same level as you I would find your reply back offensive and start a thread about it.

The reason why I asked is because you have made accusations and I then have politely asked only to be ridiculed.

I don't appreciate you stating you don't like certain comments and not saying what the comments are. How can I figure it out when you haven't quoted what in your eyes is a nasty comment.
If there are comments that are mean and out of hand then I wouldn't want to be part of this, which is why I asked.

Sir Daniel
04-01-2012, 12:56 PM

Kerosene, I almost sympathised with your plight and cause, but your derogatory up your own arse attitude has lost me.

Sir Daniel
04-01-2012, 01:03 PM
@silverbackspur, should have read your post before posting, well said.

Kerosene
04-01-2012, 01:07 PM
First of all I'm 30 and don't need to ask my parents anything, also I don't need to write derogatory comments like your reply. If I was on the same level as you I would find your reply back offensive and start a thread about it.

The reason why I asked is because you have made accusations and I then have politely asked only to be ridiculed.
I don't appreciate you stating you don't like certain comments and not saying what the comments are. How can I figure it out when you haven't quoted what in your eyes is a nasty comment.

Maybe you should read the entire thread, silver.

I would not want to assume that you blindly post or have not been following the forum threads.

I already answered your original question much earlier in the thread.

I was being sincere when I replied to your question.

Sorry if you took it as being "ridiculed."

I do not know who you are and I was completely respectful.

My 13-year-old son has a CC game on my iPad that I monitor and sometimes play.
Unfortunately, the forum is no place for a 13-year-old, IMHO.
But if other parents think it is OK for their children to participate, that is their call, not mine.

As a responsible parent of a minor child, I posted the thread originally to remind forum users of Funzio's Terms of Use:

Harassment, posting players names without permission and name-calling are all violations.

Joeycool
04-01-2012, 01:12 PM

You talk about being respectful then insinuate that this user is a child. Ridiculous!

Joeycool
04-01-2012, 01:13 PM
Kerosene, I almost sympathised with your plight and cause, but your derogatory up your own arse attitude has lost me.

+1 Sir Daniel

Dravak
04-01-2012, 01:15 PM
Maybe you should educate your kid first before blaming the society , cause the society is degenerating .
Cause of over protective parents that says there kids can't do anything wrong .

You know same way you were a kid , the forbidden fruits are always the sweetest , but back then you had parents who could atleast explain why they are forbidden .

So please , while good intentions , focus the energy on your own surrounding .
Not on strangers who are not even being rude or harsh . If you worry so much why don't you go visit the entertainment industry and media , it is not the Internet that start those words it is always the media .

i need muney
04-01-2012, 02:42 PM
"Will someone please think of the children?"

Joeycool
04-01-2012, 02:46 PM
All I post on peoples wall is "you've just been hit by the 499 Rat Catchers"

You should see the responses I get!

Ghost818
04-01-2012, 02:49 PM
Lmfaoooooooooo

Nicholost
04-01-2012, 03:12 PM
But if other parents think it is OK for their children to participate, that is their call, not mine.

As a responsible parent of a minor child, I posted the thread originally to remind forum users of Funzio's Terms of Use:

Harassment, posting players names without permission and name-calling are all violations.
Hold on a second. You let your 13 year old play a game which is completely and obviously based on crime, violence, robberies, guns, has sexual imagery and undertones, and is generally intended for a mature audience, yet you are concerned about one person calling another a "coward" or "scum"? That seems unreasonably out of proportion. If I don't want my son seeing boobs, I don't give him a Playboy and then write the editors to say there are too many exposed females in the magazine. I give him Boys Life or something in-line with my own values and expectations. Why would you even consider letting your 13 year old play Crime City is a good idea?

Aid
04-01-2012, 03:22 PM
Excellent Nicholost. My nephew wanted to play and I told him it wasn't an appropriate game (he is almost 13)

Joeycool
04-01-2012, 03:24 PM
Excellent Nicholost. My nephew wanted to play and I told him it wasn't an appropriate game (he is almost 13)

Once he is 13 though... off he goes! No problemo! ;)

Nicholost
04-01-2012, 03:26 PM
I'm beginning to think this thread has more to do with today's date than reality. If that is the case, brilliant, OP!

Aid
04-01-2012, 03:27 PM
Personally, I don't think most of this game is appropriate for teens. Being taxed by the 499 rat catchers is honestly one of the nicer items that get posted. Death threats, wish for cancer, crimes against my mother, are some of the nice things left on my wall....and all before the 499 tax came into play

beaux
04-01-2012, 04:03 PM
Hear hear I've had people don't know if they're 499's or 1499's but, put stuff on there about things they've done to my mother and I don't think that shows a great deal of maturity.

nvbealone
04-01-2012, 05:16 PM
Maybe you should read the entire thread, silver.

I would not want to assume that you blindly post or have not been following the forum threads.

I already answered your original question much earlier in the thread.

I was being sincere when I replied to your question.

Sorry if you took it as being "ridiculed."

I do not know who you are and I was completely respectful.

How sure are you that your child did not post abusive comments to others since u only 'play it sometimes'??

mnju_03
04-01-2012, 05:18 PM
I have a belly button.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rggi83vkHvU

Kerosene
04-01-2012, 07:04 PM
To answer the posts above:

@Nich and @aid:

I monitor my son 100 percent of the time when he is playing CC or using my iPad.

He never has my iPad alone. Surly he wishes.

Santa has posted on the forum that he is 13, ok for him to play?

Funzio thinks 13 is OK if an adult supervises the minor and agrees to the Terms of Use.

@nv:

My son would never post insults or harassing comments.

He is not that type of boy.

He wants to be everyone's best friend.

I play "his" game sometimes when he is asleep or at school to collect rents or whatever we have planed.

Nicholost
04-01-2012, 08:29 PM
@Nich and @aid:

I monitor my son 100 percent of the time when he is playing CC or using my iPad.

He never has my iPad alone. Surly he wishes.

Santa has posted on the forum that he is 13, ok for him to play?

Funzio thinks 13 is OK if an adult supervises the minor and agrees to the Terms of Use.

Honestly, that proves my point. If you had chosen a more appropriate game, or had more faith in your son's judgement for that matter, there would be no need to "monitor [him] 100 percent of the time when he is playing CC or using my iPad." So even if you were able to shield him from such hurtful names as "coward" and "scum," you cannot filter the concept that they game is built on. It is still "based on crime, violence, robberies, guns, has sexual imagery and undertones, and is generally intended for a mature audience."

Interesting fact, Disney used coward in the 1953 Peter Pan (Rated G). Those heartless bastards. Think of the children.

Captain Hook: Fly! Fly! Fly! You coward!
Peter Pan: Coward! Me?
Captain Hook: Ha-ha-ha! You wouldn't dare fight old Hook man-to-man. You'd fly away like a cowardly sparrow!
Peter Pan: Nobody calls Pan a coward and lives! I'll fight you man-to-man, with one hand behind my back.
Captain Hook: You mean you won't fly?
Wendy: No, don't, Peter! It's a trick!
Peter Pan: I give my word, Hook.
Captain Hook: Good, then let's have at it!

For the record, I still feel like I'm interacting with someone's April 1st alias.

Kerosene
04-01-2012, 08:44 PM
Personally, I don't think most of this game is appropriate for teens.

I think the Crime City game is borderline for teens but ok.

I can not think of anything inappropriate for teens that I have seen in the game besides abusive posts.

My son is always supervised while playing because I like to play also.
We enjoy it.

The forum is absolutly no place for anyone under 18 IMO.
I read it for us.

I simply posted to fellow forum readers and posters to remember the rules.

Or is it too late for an April's Fool crack?

mnju_03
04-01-2012, 08:45 PM
I think the Crime City game is borderline for teens but ok.

I can not think of anything inappropriate for teens that I have seen in the game besides abusive posts.

My son is always supervised while playing because I like to play also.
We enjoy it.

The forum is absolutly no place for anyone under 18 IMO.
I read it for us.

I simply posted to fellow forum readers and posters to remember the rules.

Or is it too late for an April's Fool crack?

Or is it too late for an April's Fool crack? - Go on.... I'm listening.....so to speak...type...

Kerosene
04-01-2012, 09:00 PM
Honestly Nich you falsely assume too much.

Crime City is not the only game we play on my iPad.

My son is a high-functioning Autistic teen who does need monitoring.
Enough said.
PM me Nich if you need further explaination.

I am not trying to shield him from words like coward.

Nicholost
04-01-2012, 09:31 PM
Honestly Nich you falsely assume too much.

Crime City is not the only game we play on my iPad.

My son is a high-functioning Autistic teen who does need monitoring.
Enough said.
PM me Nich if you need further explaination.

I am not trying to shield him from words like coward.
Honestly Kerosene, you're missing my point. The reason this game attracts foul language is that its very roots are violence and aggression. It's a mature game and attracts a mature audience. If you have to shield and filter content, its the wrong game, rules or not.

Also, without answering in the same condescending way you did with silverbackspur, what are examples of this abusive language and name calling? As you say, this forum is at an 18 year old maturity level, we can take it. It would be nice to know what you are talking about because as of right now, all we have to go on are "coward" and "scum," which makes your argument pretty weak.

mnju_03
04-01-2012, 10:02 PM
Honestly Kerosene, you're missing my point. The reason this game attracts foul language is that its very roots are violence and aggression. It's a mature game and attracts a mature audience. If you have to shield and filter content, its the wrong game, rules or not.

Also, without answering in the same condescending way you did with silverbackspur, what are examples of this abusive language and name calling? As you say, this forum is at an 18 year old maturity level, we can take it. It would be nice to know what you are talking about because as of right now, all we have to go on are "coward" and "scum," which makes your argument pretty weak.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwv3d-ixB1c

Santa
04-01-2012, 10:15 PM
@Kerosee or whatever your name is

As I have said before, I am a 13 year old. (mnju still doesn't believe me). Trust me, we are exposed to a lot more than our parents assume. At school, we have kids cussing at teachers behind their backs, stealing valuables, or otherwise "being cool". I don't really understand the argument because I skipped to the last page but if you don't want to encourage violence and/or aggression to your autistic teenager then maybe CC is not the right game. My parents still won't let me play MW3 because it's too violent. Sorry if I missed the point, but I just wanted to give an opinion from a different perspective.

Steve0
04-01-2012, 10:18 PM
Isnt it your bed time.

Santa
04-01-2012, 10:19 PM
I just got back from NYC. Took a bus for 4 hours that had free wifi. I'm going to sleep now actually! :)

mnju_03
04-01-2012, 10:20 PM
Isnt it your bed time.

I was JUST typing that. Dude, go to sleep, you have school in the morning... Probably as the teacher but still! lol

Kerosene
04-01-2012, 10:38 PM
I will accept that my argument is weak in your opinion because:

I will not repeat the posts I have seen from either side in the game.

Good if you have not seen it. Sorry I will not repeat it.

Do I really need to repeat what others have previously posted? /rhetorical question

You can read. You know exactly to what I am referring so please do not act ignorant or play dumb. Really.

I am not trying to be condescending.

No matter how nicely anyone asks I will not repeat them since they are already posted.

The game brings up a lot of intersting topics that we openly talk about.

I still feel that calling players names is not necessary regardless of the nature of the game with all of its animated criminal activity.

If a player thinks pushing the Terms of Use makes him a better mobster-for-fun then by all means enjoy and push on.

mnju_03
04-01-2012, 10:40 PM
I just got back from NYC. Took a bus for 4 hours that had free wifi. I'm going to sleep now actually! :)

Sleep well, kiddo.

nvbealone
04-01-2012, 10:47 PM
@kerosene

you should just rest your case now.

Nicholost
04-02-2012, 11:48 AM
Do I really need to repeat what others have previously posted? /rhetorical question

You can read. You know exactly to what I am referring so please do not act ignorant or play dumb. Really.

If that is directed at me, no, I really don't know what is being posted in-game. No joke. I'm below level 100 and have considerably fewer mafia than 500. Other than being entertaining on the forums, this whole 499er witch hunt affects me in no way. That is why I requested that you do not answer condescendingly, which you kind of did. I really have no visibility into what is being posted in-game between 499ers and those with 500.

Santa
04-02-2012, 11:59 AM
Haha, mnju it's spring break! I'm not a 60 year old professor!!!!!!!!!