PDA

View Full Version : Gangs and their Frivolity

Yahkin
03-31-2012, 11:02 PM
So I'm robbing this guy endlessly as he has all his buildings coming up at different times and he never collects on time. His solution is to buy lots of gold and crank up his defense. Eventually it works and I'm sure Funzio is thrilled with me for melting this guys credit card.

Now the fun begins. He is of course in a gang (The puppy pack or something like that), and says I better leave him alone or he'll send his gang after me. I wish him good luck. This was 2 weeks ago. Today, after 2 weeks, I get attacked by some other guy. He takes $32 from me...money that someone else had lost attacking me. He then posts on my wall warning me not to visit ^^^'s hood anymore, or I could expect more ass whooping's like the one I just got. lol

So...do these gangs really not understand the mechanics of the game? I can only be attacked and lose 10 times an hour, and they can only rob/steal what I don't collect/bank. They could have 1000 members and there is nothing they can do if I collect on time and bank. What is the point of being in a gang?

G Wiz
03-31-2012, 11:13 PM
belonging! lol...nothing more than that.

Sharing similar goals also, like the rat catchers for example :)

i need muney
03-31-2012, 11:18 PM
Just a thing to be a part of a process and feel important and deadly :D

Chukuli
03-31-2012, 11:25 PM
So I'm robbing this guy endlessly as he has all his buildings coming up at different times and he never collects on time. His solution is to buy lots of gold and crank up his defense. Eventually it works and I'm sure Funzio is thrilled with me for melting this guys credit card.

Now the fun begins. He is of course in a gang (The puppy pack or something like that), and says I better leave him alone or he'll send his gang after me. I wish him good luck. This was 2 weeks ago. Today, after 2 weeks, I get attacked by some other guy. He takes $32 from me...money that someone else had lost attacking me. He then posts on my wall warning me not to visit ^^^'s hood anymore, or I could expect more ass whooping's like the one I just got. lol

So...do these gangs really not understand the mechanics of the game? I can only be attacked and lose 10 times an hour, and they can only rob/steal what I don't collect/bank. They could have 1000 members and there is nothing they can do if I collect on time and bank. What is the point of being in a gang?

I didn't see anything wrong with that. Players can invoke more playing style to crimecity by forming gangs rather then just rob and attack.

Yahkin
03-31-2012, 11:54 PM
I didn't see anything wrong with that. Players can invoke more playing style to crimecity by forming gangs rather then just rob and attack.

I didn't say there was anything wrong with it...just seems pointless. I could change up my play style by lying upside down on the couch when I rob people. Nothing wrong with it...but equally as pointless.

Burn
04-01-2012, 02:59 AM
I could change up my play style by lying upside down on the couch when I rob people. Nothing wrong with it...but equally as pointless.

lol excellent visual

Aid
04-01-2012, 05:16 AM
(The puppy pack or something like that)

Best quote of the day