PDA

View Full Version : A few questions if anyone can help

jrah03
03-31-2012, 09:09 PM
Thanks for looking!

I am lvl 82 with 85 allies

I got to lvl 82 and finally broke down and paid a little for gold so that I can get the last
item for the whirling thunder but that was a no go.

I am looking for the best way to use the rest of my gold. I still have 450 left so any
suggestions would help. I created an excel sheet on the breakdown for units but I feel
spending the gold on things to increase my income rather than on units would be a better decision.

would you agree?

also if you would like to add me

207 664 261

thanks for the help!!!

Luke7676
03-31-2012, 09:12 PM
I'd say use some gold for a composites factory or buy some crates :)

JohnnyR
03-31-2012, 09:13 PM
9 crates should give some decent units. You've a pretty good chance at an uncommon unit, and an off chance at something rare. Dollar for dollar (or in this case gold) best bang for buck. The low end units even match up with low dollar gold units so there really isn't too much to go wrong here.

I'm at 225 gold from tapjoy, and am going for composites. At your amount though, I think there's enough a chance to get something good with 9 crates.

jrah03
03-31-2012, 09:18 PM
I agree with the purchase of crates, but even with a "rare" unit I do not match up with people who have say 170 allies. I think using the gold to get more income faster would help with later in the game when I am able to buy more land, and the ship that you get at the lv. 8 dry docks which has the most attack in the game but also the most expensive.

Tate
03-31-2012, 09:39 PM
I would look at the geothermal plant @ 250 gold and the water treatment plant @200 the upgrade on the WT plant is very cheap and pays out fairly timely, don't know about the geothermal.
I have a bit of gold left over from this event and I may buy the geothermal plant ( have to buy a little more gold tho;-)

I'm sure there are more people out there who have far more experience than I do, with gold buildings tho....

Thunder Child
03-31-2012, 09:44 PM
I would get more allies (without using the gold), buy the composites and spend the remainder on crates.

bigflan
03-31-2012, 09:47 PM
Get some descent gold units get a bunch of crates that how you do it I think?

jrah03
03-31-2012, 09:59 PM
I would look at the geothermal plant @ 250 gold and the water treatment plant @200 the upgrade on the WT plant is very cheap and pays out fairly timely, don't know about the geothermal.
I have a bit of gold left over from this event and I may buy the geothermal plant ( have to buy a little more gold tho;-)

I'm sure there are more people out there who have far more experience than I do, with gold buildings tho....

the geothermal plant is a good idea, 6 hr $56,000 payout. The upgrade however is 9+ mil. I used alot of my gold on the brief cases though because out of my last 10 chances I hit the 1.25 mil 4 or 5 times
which helped out alot

jrah03
03-31-2012, 10:01 PM
the crates are a good idea if you have a small number of allies. I did the 3 crates for 145 and both times I got 2 rare
and 1 crappy. I may have higher powered units but the people with my allies still get me haha

jrah03
03-31-2012, 10:04 PM
also does anyone know the difference in time for stamina recovery?

What?
03-31-2012, 11:06 PM
also does anyone know the difference in time for stamina recovery?

Stamina is 3:00 for every country but the US which I believe was 2:40. I changed from the US a while ago.

Sia
04-01-2012, 03:00 AM
I have 440k cash flow per hour and from my experience the gold money buildings are absolutely necessary and their upgrade have better cash per upgrade amount ratio. It is a necessity to have at least 200k cash flow and I would target economy first. Events also show you are in better position if you can spend easier for the first 2 days and not use free methods.
With better economy even if you are an occasional camper you are assured that despite raids you still have half of he value of your cash per hour even if you are continiously raided and you can recover from any attacks fast. Also it gives you upper hand to attack for valor and briefcases if needed without fear of loosing units.

Next I buy crates. I think there is two philosophies. 1st- having higher number of low level indestructible units. 2- Having few high attack and defense units. Each have their benefits. If you are a camper and rely on cash units the low number of high power gold units gives you an edge and makes sure every normal attacker would loose units when attacking you. If you are a player building towards all gold army then the 1st approach and buying crates is more suitable although one should find a balance between two. At the end when you have sizable army of gold units you may want to add to your punch with high valued units.