PDA

View Full Version : High end explosive testing

procsyzarc
03-31-2012, 09:00 PM
Wanted to test to consume rate on the high end explosives so brought 25 of the 325k 30 attack ones and will be seeing how long they take to use.

So far 55 fights none used, will update as stam fills.
36 more fights none used
20 more fights 1 used

On a side note this whole rat catcher thing has drastically changed the rivals list (actually bad for this testing but good overall). In blind attacks was seeing a lot more people with 500 mobs and low stats than yesterday, either because they have added to get out of the 499 group or because more people are attacking 499's instead they don't get beat up and stay on list

DCjG
03-31-2012, 09:31 PM
Chance of using up one of particular type goes up the more you use it seems. When I started off with napalm with low numbers, they never got used. Now that I use a lot more of them, I notice them getting spent a lot more.

So while I do believe they get spent less often than the lower level explosives, a test with only a handful is probably not a great test. It'll mislead you into thinking they stick around longer than they might if you were using a full set of them.

A true test would be full sets of whatever you were comparing but thats usually not something easily done.

procsyzarc
03-31-2012, 10:29 PM
Ideally I would just buy 500 but that will cost $187.5M which may mean I have to delay upgrading my 2nd night club to L3.