PDA

View Full Version : Funzio I'd issue

Knew land
03-31-2012, 01:24 PM
Ive been playing this game on my iPhone but want to transfer it to my iPad. I have been into more-funzio I'd-creat account but it just asks for my funzio Id which I clearly don't have otherwise I wouldn't be trying to create an account can anyone help

Dreno33
03-31-2012, 02:35 PM
just uninstall then reinstall the game. you won't lose your game. BUT, the same screen "Funzio ID" will ask you to create or sign into your Funzio account. so just create one then. After creating an account on your iPhone, click transfer game, OLD device, then type password. Next, go to iPad, sign into same account, transfer game, NEW device, then type password again. TAH-DAH!(:

Knew land
04-01-2012, 02:50 AM
I have deleted the app on both the iPhone and iPad and re installed and still when I press create account it says I need the funzio id

Dreno33
04-01-2012, 09:47 AM
when you create the account. you create the funzio ID. don't use the same ID that it was previously before deleting the app. or else it will ask for that ID's password again. ok? then on the OTHER device when reinstalled, don't CREATE, just sign in to the same funzio ID

Knew land
04-01-2012, 10:11 AM
But I don't have a funzio I'd in the first place as I have never created one

Dreno33
04-01-2012, 10:33 AM
.... lmao. than re-read my first post in this thread. with a newly installed MW app, the "Funzio ID" tab under "More" will have a username, email, and password section to fill out. fill that out on your iPhone, then press transfer, then OLD device, then type password.

NEXT, go to iPad, (newly installed MW app) don't create account, just sign in to SAME account (bottom right I believe is location of button on the Funzio ID tab. Then click transfer, NEW device, type in password. got it?

digitalwalker
04-01-2012, 10:37 AM
The page u think it is asking u put ur ID is actually the page asking u creat an ID.

U might wonder why there isn't a confirm ur password line which should be there normally, but this is just like that.