PDA

View Full Version : Time to vote to name the LE item!

L Fizzle
03-31-2012, 11:53 AM
Time to vote!

http://i40.tinypic.com/2ue1qud.png

I know who posted these names and will reach out to you once we have a winner! The poll will close in 72 hours!

marebear
03-31-2012, 11:55 AM
Wheres the names?

Stanton
03-31-2012, 11:55 AM
Stanton hawk!

L Fizzle
03-31-2012, 11:56 AM
Wheres the names?

Can't you see them in the poll? Try highlighting the whole post...maybe they're a weird color.

marebear
03-31-2012, 11:57 AM
Can't you see them in the poll? Try highlighting the whole post...maybe they're a weird color.

Yeah sorry, they showed up white but I can highlight and see them

Arctic Fox Urban Fog
Sky Devil

War Priest
03-31-2012, 11:58 AM

Yeah you must highlight them. Good job L Fizzle. This was a fun contest. =)

War Priest
03-31-2012, 11:59 AM
What if there is a tie?

L Fizzle
03-31-2012, 11:59 AM
Yeah you must highlight them. Good job L Fizzle. This was a fun contest. =)

They'll be more. I'll look into why they're showing up white for you guys...that's really weird.

War Priest
03-31-2012, 12:04 PM
They'll be more. I'll look into why they're showing up white for you guys...that's really weird.

Thanks. We have had the same problem on all our polls.

War Priest
03-31-2012, 12:10 PM
Hey, even though this is fun it doesn't make things all better, I am still mad Funzio. =(

I have spent over 2000 gold opening and resetting times and it still won't give me the 10th document. Not fair at all...

digitalwalker
03-31-2012, 12:15 PM
Who r the owners of these names?

Luke7676
03-31-2012, 12:16 PM
Big flan has the arctic fox and mcdoc the urban fog I think. Not sure of the other one

digitalwalker
03-31-2012, 12:18 PM
Big flan has the arctic fox and mcdoc the urban fog I think. Not sure of the other one

Ha, thx:)

It will turn from vote what to vote whom. I guess tho.

War Priest
03-31-2012, 12:18 PM

Me man. Sky Devil. =)

EDIT: As far as I know, nobody else listed that name because I am sure there were a lot of repeats.

marebear
03-31-2012, 12:21 PM
It's between bigflan mcdoc and war priest

no it is
Artic Fox is Blackstone
Urban Fog is Warfiend
Sky Devil is War Priest

Luke7676
03-31-2012, 12:22 PM
Ahh sorry Priesty :) good luck yall

bigflan
03-31-2012, 12:23 PM
Oh I did not make it I mixed one of mine with someone elses

marebear
03-31-2012, 12:25 PM
Oh I did not make it I mixed one of mine with someone elses

I still vote they give you one anyways for most names/ideas/trying the hardest :)

Dreno33
03-31-2012, 12:26 PM
L Fizzle: Just so your clear on exactly what it looks like to us(:

http://i40.tinypic.com/e8qq15.png

P.S. Did you get my PM about the poll in CC?

Colonelbob
03-31-2012, 12:27 PM
L Fizzle: Just so your clear on exactly what it looks like to us(:http://i40.tinypic.com/e8qq15.png. All the polls look like that too me.m I can never see the words without highlighting.

Luke7676
03-31-2012, 12:38 PM
I just zoom in on them. Then you can see it better

JMC
03-31-2012, 12:44 PM
i dont rly like any of these names compared to some of the ones said on the other thread.

Mcdoc
03-31-2012, 01:01 PM
i dont rly like any of these names compared to some of the ones said on the other thread.

I agree with you JMC - there were definitely some way better names than these.

I choose not to vote :/

I also agree with War Priest - I have opened with many gold tries - still stuck on 8 docs.

DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY ON GOLD THINKING IT WILL HELP YOU GET YOUR 10TH ITEM!

From someone who has spent way more than I want to publicly admit, the Gold spent on openings in this event and the last have been like 1 in 70 chance! So if you are willing to waste money on a 1 in 70 chance - then go for it.

bigflan
03-31-2012, 01:08 PM
225 views and only 18 voters

Tessimm
03-31-2012, 01:08 PM
Oh, that's Great SIR !!

JMC
03-31-2012, 01:11 PM
not all 225 views were different people. Probably 20-25 different people checking in 5-10 times.

Mcdoc
03-31-2012, 01:16 PM
I think the poll could have easily incorporated 15 to 20 names to get down to the top 3 - then we coulda had like an American Idol finals competition :)

I don't envy your task Lfizzle - and if you're not "one of the guys" playing this game and don't have any military or video game background to pull from, it's even tougher. It's just disappointing that "Urban Fox" sounds so "sissified" compared to Urban Avenger or Urban Stalker or even Urban "anything manly" (not because of the names I submitted - but because there were so many more "war like" names to better describe the awesome defense stats you showed for this item).

Still not going to vote

bigflan
03-31-2012, 01:17 PM
I think the poll could have easily incorporated 15 to 20 names to get down to the top 3 - then we coulda had like an American Idol finals competition :)

I don't envy your task Lfizzle - and if you're not "one of the guys" playing this game and don't have any military or video game background to pull from, it's even tougher. It's just disappointing that "Urban Fox" sounds so gay compared to Urban Avenger or Urban Stalker or even Urban "anything manly" (not because of the names I submitted - but because there were so many more "war like" names to better describe the awesome defense stats you showed for this item). totally agree but the attack of the unit is more than the defense

War Priest
03-31-2012, 01:18 PM

I don't envy your task Lfizzle - and if you're not "one of the guys" playing this game and don't have any military or video game background to pull from, it's even tougher. It's just disappointing that "Urban Fox" sounds so gay compared to Urban Avenger or Urban Stalker or even Urban "anything manly" (not because of the names I submitted - but because there were so many more "war like" names to better describe the awesome defense stats you showed for this item).

Still not going to vote

It was Arctic Fox. =P

War Priest
03-31-2012, 01:18 PM
totally agree I thought I had some pretty cool names but the attack of the unit is more than the defense

How do you agree bigflan? At first you thought that Arctic Fox was the one you posted... :confused:

bigflan
03-31-2012, 01:19 PM
Looks like urban fog is going to win at this rate

War Priest
03-31-2012, 01:21 PM
Looks like urban hog is going to win at this rate

It's Urban Fog...

Guys it is:

Arctic Fox
Urban Fog
Sky Devil <- Mine =)

bigflan
03-31-2012, 01:21 PM
How do you agree bigflan? At first you thought that Arctic Fox was the one you posted... :confused: There were so many name I forgot which one was which

War Priest
03-31-2012, 01:24 PM
There were so many name I forgot which one was which

I know, but my point being is you agreed with Mcdoc that Arctic Fox sounded gay, yet you at one point thought it was the name you picked.

Anyways...

bigflan
03-31-2012, 01:24 PM
I know, but my point being is you agreed with Mcdoc that Arctic Fox sounded gay, yet you at one point thought it was the name you picked.

Anyways...
Mine was arctic wolf

War Priest
03-31-2012, 01:25 PM
Mine was arctic wolf

Man, nevermind. You don't get what I am saying.

Mcdoc
03-31-2012, 01:26 PM
It was Arctic Fox. =P

Ok - my bad - I got the name "Urban Fog" confused with the name "Arctic Fox". And I apologize in advance to those who submitted those names - it's just that there were SO many good names - and I feel sorry for the people who had to narrow it down to 3 - but this poll thing could have totally been setup ONE official entry per person (one post for random names thrown out there but a separate post for nothing but one official entry)

Then take a poll of the top 20 (picked by devs) to get it down to the top 3 (voted by gamers) and then the name could have truly been accredited to the players.

I know - " it's just a game" - but tell that to the hours upon hours of my life dedicated this addiction. I don't envy L-Fille's task - you can't please everybody - and sometimes you can't please anybody :/

bigflan
03-31-2012, 01:27 PM
Man, nevermind. You don't get what I am saying.
Wait I did not say it was gay I agreed with his voting process not the other stuff he said

Mcdoc
03-31-2012, 01:35 PM
We agree that we disagreed :)

I know I'm tainted :/

I sincerely think the name of any Limeted Edition units should relate to the time of year the item is released - it keeps the game relevant to current events AND it adds some pride to owning an item from months ago :) OR have a super cool name relevant to the artistic nature of the item.

To me "Arctic" makes me think of an item released in the winter. They actually had an Arctic plane (I bought one).

For the record - IMHO - anything named Wolf is much more manly than Fox. I would have voted for Arctic Wolf I suppose - but now I guess IF I vote - id just drop a vote for WP.

Bronson
03-31-2012, 01:36 PM
Seriously they are your 3 picks. Worst poll ever

War Priest
03-31-2012, 01:38 PM
We agree that we disagreed :)

I know I'm tainted :/

I sincerely think the name of any Limeted Edition units should relate to the time of year the item is released - it keeps the game relevant to current events AND it adds some pride to owning an item from months ago :) OR have a super cool name relevant to the artistic nature of the item.

To me "Arctic" makes me think of an item released in the winter. They actually had an Arctic plane (I bought one).

For the record - IMHO - anything named Wolf is much more manly than Fox. I would have voted for Arctic Wolf I suppose - but now I guess IF I vote - id just drop a vote for WP.

Good, because the one I chose is in second place... :(

L Fizzle
03-31-2012, 01:58 PM
Cut it out with calling things "gay", please. Not okay.

And it's not easy to pick names to please everyone. I tried to pick names that might appeal to a wide variety of audiences, not offend anyone, hurt Funzio's brand, or be a trademark infringement on anything. All on a Saturday.

Chill out and vote...this is supposed to be fun!

I'm going back to baking cupcakes now. :P

Fizz

Blackstone
03-31-2012, 02:01 PM
Ok - my bad - I got the gay name "Urban Fog" confused with the even gayer name "Arctic Fox". And I apologize in advance to those who submitted those names - it's just that there were SO many good names - and I feel sorry for the people who had to narrow it down to 3 - but this poll thing could have totally been setup ONE official entry per person (one post for random names thrown out there but a separate post for nothing but one official entry)

Then take a poll of the top 20 (picked by devs) to get it down to the top 3 (voted by gamers) and then the name could have truly been accredited to the players.

I know - " it's just a game" - but tell that to the hours upon hours of my life dedicated this addiction. I don't envy L-Fille's task - you can't please everybody - and sometimes you can't please anybody :/

Dang you take this seriously. Just remember it's always winter somewhere, so take a deep breath and vote for Arctic Fox!

Bronson
03-31-2012, 02:03 PM
I still refuse to vote

marebear
03-31-2012, 02:34 PM
Cut it out with calling things "gay", please. Not okay.And it's not easy to pick names to please everyone. I tried to pick names that might appeal to a wide variety of audiences, not offend anyone, hurt Funzio's brand, or be a trademark infringement on anything. All on a Saturday. Chill out and vote...this is supposed to be fun!I'm going back to baking cupcakes now. :PFizzLFizzle lays the smack down. I think we all appreciate the event but I do agree with the suggestions of like 2 names per person total if you all do this again and also that I like ummm more warrior names for units vs being pc-ish. It is a war game after all. Much kudos for the new events and freebies. Enjoy your cupcakes!!!Ps I thought big flan would stroke out after you didn't pick any of his names. Just saying.

bigflan
03-31-2012, 02:50 PM
LFizzle lays the smack down. I think we all appreciate the event but I do agree with the suggestions of like 2 names per person total if you all do this again and also that I like ummm more warrior names for units vs being pc-ish. It is a war game after all. Much kudos for the new events and freebies. Enjoy your cupcakes!!!Ps I thought big flan would stroke out after you didn't pick any of his names. Just saying. what are you talking about the only time a get angry and hurt someone is when they touch my chocolate

marebear
03-31-2012, 02:53 PM
what are you talking about the only time a get angry and hurt someone is when they touch my chocolateLol. I make killer fudge and chocolate kisses on pretzels!!!

Thunder Child
03-31-2012, 02:54 PM
I still refuse to voteJust woke up in Korea to see the poll for the first time and the comments on this thread. Have to say that the three options are really, really disappointing. Like anybody, I would have loved to have seen one of my own ideas up there but I'm man enough not to cry when it's not... However, not one of those names does the unit credit in any way, and I have to agree that there were dozens of meatier, more warlike options which would have suited an A-10 type plane such as this (irrespective of it's color) much, much, much better. While I will vote, because that is the adult thing to do, I have to say, Funzio, you have shot yourself in the foot on this one a bit, and I know this will leave a bit of a bad taste in many mouths...

bigflan
03-31-2012, 02:56 PM
I know what not to do on the forum or I would have some very harsh words for people

Warfiend
03-31-2012, 02:58 PM
Just for the record, the name "Urban Fog" was a play on "Urban Warfare" and the phrase "Fog of War". It wasn't meant to be PC and was very much meant to invoke a sense of urban combat. However, I can appreciate how it fails to do that for some and I understand and respect the criticism of it.

bigflan
03-31-2012, 03:33 PM
Sky devil almost just caught up

L Fizzle
03-31-2012, 03:36 PM
I appreciate the feedback guys....don't think I don't read it and consider for the next poll. Def a 1-2 name minimum next time. No worries.

Back to baking...

Feeez

bigflan
03-31-2012, 03:37 PM
I appreciate the feedback guys....don't think I don't read it and consider for the next poll. Def a 1-2 name minimum next time. No worries.

Back to baking...

Feeez
That sucks

Bronson
03-31-2012, 03:38 PM
Heello kitty delete you mailbox my message will not send

bigflan
03-31-2012, 03:48 PM
I think instead of three we should have ten then players vote it to a top 3 and then the person who gets the most votes win this is a good idea

Luke7676
03-31-2012, 03:52 PM
I deffinetly agree with 1-2 names per person. I think 2 would be perfect. Guess I started things off badly with posting multiple names first. But I just knew everyone was going to do the same :) but next time it would be a good idea. Plus the ability to change the 2 names you choose if you come up with something better that no one else had posted yet. Some ppl need to be a bit more respectful as well about what is being said here and there. Because 1 we are being watched and 2 fizz I'm sure worked hard on this and deserves the respect for this. Also the fact being funzio has gaven us the opportunity to name a new unit and win it for free.

So yeah I said my piece and good luck to the top 3 names :)

Thunder Child
03-31-2012, 04:08 PM

Back to baking...

Feeez1-2 name minimum? Surely you mean maximum?

hound
03-31-2012, 04:23 PM
I concur with the 1-2 maximum. That was getting out of control!
I'm not going to complain about not seeing my suggestions make the cut. But, the ones that did.. Really?
This plane was designed as a tank killer! Arctic Fox's eat small rodents and bunny rabbits. Urban Fog can be
blown away with a good breeze. Sky Devil... well, maybe. It just doesn't feel right, since RED is the color usually
associated with the Devil- I'm just saying...

War Priest
03-31-2012, 04:35 PM
Sky devil almost just caught up

I know, just one more vote to make a tie. =)

bigflan
03-31-2012, 05:09 PM
Hey it's tied great well not really

Mcdoc
03-31-2012, 05:12 PM

I introduced the word "Urban" into the mix with my list of about 6 or 7 names because the coloring on the plane looks like "Urban Cammies" used by the Navy to replace the old prison blue uniforms they used to wear.

No idea who came up with the combo Urban Fox - wasn't me - as you saw my rant about how "sissified" (substitute for the word gay that seems to offend people who think that word only applies to someone's sexual orientation vs a common term for something "un-manly").

Anyway - this is the first event like this - so hopefully there will be lessons learned and improvements made for the next time - such as:

1) An initial post that is a casual announcement for us to look at the unit with the proposed stats and knock around some ideas with lots of brainstorming and tossing names out for others to comment on

2) An official post to submit your one or two maximum name(s) for the actual contest with your in-game name attached to tie up the suggestion to a real account.

3) An initial poll with as many qualified names as we're entered to get it down to the top 10

4) A semi-finals poll to get the names sorted down to the top 3 (maybe all three get the unit as a prize)

5) Final winner gets the units as a prize plus 5 million in game cash :)

Just a suggestion as a way to build interest in the event, build camaraderie amongst the players, and make the contest both fun as well as give complete ownership to naming the unit to the players which will create a desire to keep playing the game long after we reach a point of frustration - thus keeping the customers loyal and genuinely interested.

Thanks for considering my suggestion.

bigflan
03-31-2012, 05:15 PM
War priest is in the lead now

Mcdoc
03-31-2012, 05:21 PM
Just woke up in Korea to see the poll for the first time and the comments on this thread. Have to say that the three options are really, really disappointing. Like anybody, I would have loved to have seen one of my own ideas up there but I'm man enough not to cry when it's not... However, not one of those names does the unit credit in any way, and I have to agree that there were dozens of meatier, more warlike options which would have suited an A-10 type plane such as this (irrespective of it's color) much, much, much better. While I will vote, because that is the adult thing to do, I have to say, Funzio, you have shot yourself in the foot on this one a bit, and I know this will leave a bit of a bad taste in many mouths...

I wish I was man enough to be like Thunder "Child" - lol - seriously - laughing :)

First to admit I was already tainted with a bad taste in my mouth from the shizzy results opening with gold and then seeing the names picked just added to the disappointment. Hopefully some of the suggestions made will affect how the next event will be handled :)

As is often said - don't whine about the problem unless you're willing to invest in the solution.

bigflan
03-31-2012, 05:26 PM
I totally agree with mcdoc

Thunder Child
03-31-2012, 05:33 PM
War priest is in the lead nowAnd if he continues to enjoy bad luck in the event, it would seem like a fair result that he be rewarded in this sideshow! Go Priest!

hound
03-31-2012, 05:45 PM
I introduced the word "Urban" into the mix with my list of about 6 or 7 names because the coloring on the plane looks like "Urban Cammies" used by the Navy to replace the old prison blue uniforms they used to wear.

No idea who came up with the combo Urban Fox - wasn't me - as you saw my rant about how "sissified" (substitute for the word gay that seems to offend people who think that word only applies to someone's sexual orientation vs a common term for something "un-manly").

Anyway - this is the first event like this - so hopefully there will be lessons learned and improvements made for the next time - such as:

1) An initial post that is a casual announcement for us to look at the unit with the proposed stats and knock around some ideas with lots of brainstorming and tossing names out for others to comment on

2) An official post to submit your one or two maximum name(s) for the actual contest with your in-game name attached to tie up the suggestion to a real account.

3) An initial poll with as many qualified names as we're entered to get it down to the top 10

4) A semi-finals poll to get the names sorted down to the top 3 (maybe all three get the unit as a prize)

5) Final winner gets the units as a prize plus 5 million in game cash :)

Just a suggestion as a way to build interest in the event, build camaraderie amongst the players, and make the contest both fun as well as give complete ownership to naming the unit to the players which will create a desire to keep playing the game long after we reach a point of frustration - thus keeping the customers loyal and genuinely interested.

Thanks for considering my suggestion.

McDoc,
Correction to "Urban Cammies" being associated to the U.S. Navy's camouflage uniform- if you are referencing another countries Navy, then I apologize and disregard this.
The U.S. Navy's blue/grey/white/black camouflage is know as "Aqua-flage". Since the color scheme was introduced we have been calling it such, "Aqua-flage"~ I'am Active duty U.S. Navy. Don't like it much, since if we fall overboard, we will be camouflaged from being rescued! Running joke about the chosen colors.
Urban camouflage is light & medium grey- Urban being associated with the cement jungle of a city.

Mcdoc
03-31-2012, 06:01 PM
McDoc,
Correction to "Urban Cammies" being associated to the U.S. Navy's camouflage uniform- if you are referencing another countries Navy, then I apologize and disregard this.
The U.S. Navy's blue/grey/white/black camouflage is know as "Aqua-flage". Since the color scheme was introduced we have been calling it such, "Aqua-flage"~ I'am Active duty U.S. Navy. Don't like it much, since if we fall overboard, we will be camouflaged from being rescued! Running joke about the chosen colors.
Urban camouflage is light & medium grey- Urban being associated with the cement jungle of a city.

Hound - I actually got out in 2000 - and as a Navy Corpsman I was attached to Marine Units. There was a new blue/grey/black style Cammies introduced in 1999 that was called "Urban Cammies" which is what I'm referring to. I saw the new Navy ones you're talking about a few years ago but was not aware of what they were called and assumed they were the Navy's adaptation of the "Urban Cammies".

Thanks for the update Shipmate :)

hound
03-31-2012, 06:23 PM
Hound - I actually got out in 2000 - and as a Navy Corpsman I was attached to Marine Units. There was a new blue/grey/black style Cammies introduced in 1999 that was called "Urban Cammies" which is what I'm referring to. I saw the new Navy ones you're talking about a few years ago but was not aware of what they were called and assumed they were the Navy's adaptation of the "Urban Cammies".

Thanks for the update Shipmate :)

Thank you for your service McDoc! Why am I not surprised that you are a fellow corpsmen? Sorry, 1999 was before my time. See you on the battlefield shipmate.. if we are not allies yet, add me: 419 723 307 L.O.W out

Romaro
03-31-2012, 09:01 PM
Sky devil, go WP :)

War Priest
03-31-2012, 09:04 PM
Sky devil, go WP :)

Haha thanks man. Did you vote...the numbers are still the same.

marebear
03-31-2012, 09:12 PM
I know what not to do on the forum or I would have some very harsh words for peopleIf this is meant for me then sorry bigflan. No malice intended by my comments.

enahs1
03-31-2012, 09:13 PM
I like sky devil the best, I was the first to vote for it :p

War Priest
03-31-2012, 09:18 PM
I like sky devil the best, I was the first to vote for it :p

Good choice buddy. :)

bigflan
03-31-2012, 09:19 PM
Good choice buddy. :)
I voted for you too

War Priest
03-31-2012, 09:25 PM
I voted for you too

I bet you voted for Arctic Fox... Remember at first you thought it was yours? So you probably voted for it right away because you wanted yours to win.

bigflan
03-31-2012, 09:28 PM
I bet you voted for Arctic Fox... Remember at first you thought it was yours? So you probably voted for it right away because you wanted yours to win.I did not vote though soo meh

War Priest
03-31-2012, 09:32 PM
I did not vote though soo meh

Man sometimes I wonder about you....

bigflan
03-31-2012, 09:40 PM
There I gave you my vote happy

War Priest
03-31-2012, 09:42 PM
There I gave you my vote happy

Man, you have it all wrong. It's not like I am going to be angry. I mean it's a contest, pick your favorite.

Does only the winner get the unit free? That is what I thought but the L Fizzle said she will reach out to us and I don't know if she mean't the winner or all three for being selected.

bigflan
03-31-2012, 09:45 PM
Man, you have it all wrong. It's not like I am going to be angry. I mean it's a contest, pick your favorite.

Does only the winner get the unit free? That is what I thought but the L Fizzle said she will reach out to us and I don't know if she mean't the winner or all three for being selected.

I say they a competition for trivia for gold that would be AWSOME

spectra
03-31-2012, 09:50 PM
With all due respect these names are a joke compare to others that were posted
I also will not vote
You should put at least 10 names and let us players chosse, this way looks like a 'freeby' for one of this 3

Romaro
04-01-2012, 12:57 AM
Haha thanks man. Did you vote...the numbers are still the same.
yup, I voted at 14, nice name for unit and cheers:)

Khimsoo
04-02-2012, 06:44 AM
Does voters get a plane also?

bilbo baggins
04-02-2012, 07:04 AM

It is because your poll class has inherited the text color white from the css class polloptions.blockrow

someone needs to define the class .blockrow to black and the text should show up.

IMO.

Luke7676
04-02-2012, 11:05 AM
Does voters get a plane also?

No they do not.

War Priest
04-02-2012, 11:28 AM
Sky Devil...25 =)

It is the least Funzio can do for all that gold I gave them.

Luke7676
04-02-2012, 11:32 AM
Sky Devil...25 =)

Lol it's looking like your staying ahead. Might just get it :)

Aidan
04-02-2012, 11:40 AM
U'll win it WP. No doubt bout tht

Bronson
04-02-2012, 12:08 PM
Sky Devil...25 =)

I still haven't voted but I am willing to be bribed :)

War Priest
04-02-2012, 12:11 PM

Not much to bribe. Can't send you anything through the game. I don't recall if we are allies but I won't pounce on your puny little units when I bump into you. :p

Haha, just kidding buddy. :)

Bronson
04-02-2012, 12:17 PM
Not much to bribe. Can't send you anything through the game. I don't recall if we are allies but I won't pounce on your puny little units when I bump into you. :p

Haha, just kidding buddy. :)

I love this jumping threads to respond to the same person lol

Do I sense a bit of fear in your post Mr Priest? Lol

War Priest
04-02-2012, 12:21 PM
I love this jumping threads to respond to the same person lol

Do I sense a bit of fear in your post Mr Priest? Lol

Haha, yeah. We have to stick to the thread title! =)

And of course not. I wouldn't mess with you guys in the battle field anyways, even though we know who would win. Only poor commandNconqour has felt my wrath. But that was by accident, haha.

Aidan
04-02-2012, 12:24 PM
Haha, yeah. We have to stick to the thread title! =)

And of course not. I wouldn't mess with you guys in the battle field anyways, even though we know who would win. Only poor commandNconqour has felt my wrath. But that was by accident, haha.

I c tht u hv back to ur usual self again. Good, better mood eh?

War Priest
04-02-2012, 12:25 PM
I c tht u hv back to ur usual self again. Good, better mood eh?

Yeah all good here.

Warfiend
04-02-2012, 12:29 PM

I'd bribe you to vote for War Priest, he's been through enough lately.

Bronson
04-02-2012, 12:39 PM
I'd bribe you to vote for War Priest, he's been through enough lately.

Hmmm.... War Priest and Warfiend..... Any relation lol

Warfiend
04-02-2012, 12:43 PM
Hmmm.... War Priest and Warfiend..... Any relation lol

Nope. I'm actually in competition with him on this one. Item B in the poll was one of my suggestions.

Bronson
04-02-2012, 12:55 PM
Nope. I'm actually in competition with him on this one. Item B in the poll was one of my suggestions.

Now you said that I can't vote again. Best of luck to both

L Fizzle
04-02-2012, 01:38 PM
Closing the thread. Thanks to all who participated. We're prepping to launch the items so we're going to have to be done with the poll now. :)

Best of luck in the game! We'll do this again soon!

L