PDA

View Full Version : Fight against War Propaganda!

hound
03-31-2012, 10:51 AM
Anyone else still receiving messages that offer Gold for alliances?
I am! Until Funzio "Sanctions" these people~ I believe this act constitutes an aggression to start
a war! With the "Event" ending soon..... this will pre-occupy everyone, until the next event.
Got to see what all these gold units can do anyway- don't want them to gather dust just sitting there....
Anyone with me? Any more thoughts on this subject?

marebear
03-31-2012, 11:28 AM
I did today. I wrote on his wall that he should stop because it is against the rules and he could lose his base and it doesn't work. He said he didn't know and thanked me.

War Priest
03-31-2012, 11:33 AM
That's why they should read the forums! :)

marebear
03-31-2012, 11:38 AM
That's why they should read the forums! :)

I know right, but bigflan doesn't need anymore competition for his warplane, so I won't mention it. Lol

marebear
03-31-2012, 11:39 AM
Hey WP you get your 10th yet? So far I have 2 allys, a tank, and 60k but no docs.

War Priest
03-31-2012, 11:40 AM
I know right, but bigflan doesn't need anymore competition for his warplane, so I won't mention it. Lol

He should get it just for his determination. He really is trying his hardest to come up with good names.

War Priest
03-31-2012, 11:41 AM
Hey WP you get your 10th yet? So far I have 2 allys, a tank, and 60k but no docs.

No. I am about to go crazy and use C4 then reset and repeat until I get it! I am mad.

marebear
03-31-2012, 11:42 AM
Maybe they can give out two. One for bigflan and one to someone else. Can we vote on that?

marebear
03-31-2012, 11:44 AM
No. I am about to go crazy and use C4 then reset and repeat until I get it! I am mad.

Boooo on no 10 for you. I got some gold from TJ and accidentally hit buy energy and mine was full. I think I'm going to spend it on a crate or wait for the Easter Special Editions. I'm still stuck on 8.

War Priest
03-31-2012, 11:46 AM
Ok, I just freaking did what I said and still cannot get to ten! I have spent about 2000 gold on this damn event! WTF. People can get it for free and I can't even get it for more than a hundred bucks.

digitalwalker
03-31-2012, 11:50 AM
Ok, I just freaking did what I said and still cannot get to ten! I have spent about 2000 gold on this damn event! WTF. People can get it for free and I can't even get it for more than a hundred bucks.

Really feel sorry for u, blessing

It's indeed doesn't make sense at all. Apart from they lowered the doc obtaining chance from gold opended cases, to drain more cash from gold players who potentially can spend more on this event.

marebear
03-31-2012, 11:51 AM

WTF, over. I wish I was lucky for you like you were for me. Everytime I complained to you I got another one but my luck has run out. 4 mines and counting til my next open. Still 12 hours left. You can do it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Agent Orange
03-31-2012, 12:32 PM
I dunno, I just nuke them from my ally list and then raze their bases seems to make a better point eh killer....

hound
03-31-2012, 04:08 PM
MB, WP, DW~ you guys/gals crack me up!
I started this tread to talk (whine) about the silly Gold for Allies postings, and you turn it into another discussion about getting #10! LMAO!! I'm stuck on 9! Have been there for the past 2 days! Driving me Nuts!! oh, crapper- now you got me doing it!

I do reply to the silly "gold for allies" postings with a warning of being gullible and questioned their intent. If they
agree & apologize for being gullible, I leave them be.. unless i'm bored~
If they are already on my Allie list, I do delete them. Either way- I do pounce on them until they tap out or cry about being a bully. Totally forgetting this game is about "War".... there's no crying in WAR!!
So, what else is everyone talking about today- oh, yes "Voting"- look there is a thread about that...