PDA

View Full Version : Do the valor missions ever go away?

War player
03-31-2012, 06:06 AM
Went thru a period of having tons of these. Then, they slowed down and now, I get about 3-5 valor missions after leveling up. I'm at level 91 now.

Is there a point where the valor missions stop after leveling up?

Thunder Child
03-31-2012, 06:20 AM
I believe they stop at Level 100, though I stand to be corrected since I haven't got there myself either!

Agent Orange
03-31-2012, 06:52 AM
They used to almost stop over L 100 but they may have extended the version with x number of allies. Granted before I lost all my allies that goal was too win 21 fights against rivals with 499 allies. Granted 500 is the limit so guess that one is done soon. The other is to win fights against players at L131 or higher, this one seems to keep going.

Hello Kitty
03-31-2012, 07:44 AM
They used to almost stop over L 100 but they may have extended the version with x number of allies. Granted before I lost all my allies that goal was too win 21 fights against rivals with 499 allies. Granted 500 is the limit so guess that one is done soon. The other is to win fights against players at L131 or higher, this one seems to keep going.

AO, you also posted this:

Well what will change is that those of us valor whores are going to be looking for soft targets like him. Granted many just attack and don't raid but if he's got tasty money buildings he's going to get it from both sides.

What is your strategy for valor? i.e. How are you using it? I read a lot of people save them up, but for what - high casualties at a higher level later or a stronger overall unit? Apologies if this is a repeat.

Dreno33
03-31-2012, 07:47 AM
They MIGHT have just added more of those missions for they just have in CC. But I'm not sure

Agent Orange
03-31-2012, 08:15 AM
AO, you also posted this:

What is your strategy for valor? i.e. How are you using it? I read a lot of people save them up, but for what - high casualties at a higher level later or a stronger overall unit? Apologies if this is a repeat.

Get as much as I can where I can basically. Currently have 24,500 something attack wins which adds up to a decent amount of valor just on it's own but hen factor in the goals and that used to really give you a lot. The devs did throttle back the amount of valor given out by goals a while back.

My goal, I duuno mainly just experimenting these days but have been saving up to increase my armies density with maybe 1000 SH/SF. That will never get me even close to the stats of the all gold players but that's ok I guess I've always liked being the underdog.

Agent Orange
03-31-2012, 08:17 AM
They MIGHT have just added more of those missions for they just have in CC. But I'm not sure

There was a note here about increased number of missions but hard to do much in the high levels when the game sees a cap of 500 allies. No big deal, just gives me more of a challenge and makes you take your time analyzing your rivals.

Thunder Child
03-31-2012, 08:19 AM
Sorry for my ignorance, but SH/SF?

Dreno33
03-31-2012, 08:21 AM

super hornet but not sure bout SF lol. i PRETTY sure its a sea unit

bigflan
03-31-2012, 08:22 AM
Sh is super hornet and sf is a stealth frigate

Thunder Child