PDA

View Full Version : Join the 499 Rat Catcher Crew

Burn
03-31-2012, 02:45 AM
I hate that thread about dropping to 499 for a 'fun protest'.

Maybe when you've finished with that you can all meet up and put glitter and lipstick on each other.

The 499 Rat Catchers have a better way.

Thug Life message reads...

"We're not afraid of anybody. I don't care how big their crew is. It's time to prove that to the world."

I like that. In my case it's true. My honor and my integrity are intact. I am prepared to fight anyone, and if I'm outclassed I'll take my beating like a man.

The second you drop to 499, your Thug Life message effectively changes to...

"I'm afraid of many many people. I very much care how big my crew is, because 499 allows me to cower behind a trashcan like the rat that I am. By wearing the number 499 I prove to the world that I am a rat".

If you drop to 499, for any reason, you are a rat - no exceptions, no validations.

You want to protest? Do it like a man. Forget your personal goals for a week, and spend every piece of your energy for a full week, on beating down on a 499 rat. And post this on their wall, so they know they are a target...

You've been taxed by The 499 Rat Catchers. We'll be back.

Recruitment has begun. Simple 3 stage process...

1. Beat them. 2. Post the message. 3. Hold your head up high, knowing that you are dealing with our communities rat problem head on.

Thinks
03-31-2012, 03:36 AM
*signs on the dotted line*

Ghost818
03-31-2012, 03:39 AM
Boom shakalaka! You support me i support you!

Burn
03-31-2012, 03:47 AM
First rat hit... forum user Fuzz Bunny, Condo robbed, message left ;)

Already having fun :)

kimberleyj
03-31-2012, 04:20 AM
I have had to beat up the 499 because things have got worse nearly everyone has dropped down to 499 , alot of the 500 have over 50k def.

So count me in.

Burn
03-31-2012, 04:39 AM
Let's have some fun with this...

Achievable Ranks and Associated Duties and Responsibilities for a Rat Catcher...

Capo Crimini: all energy going into beating down 499s, message left on every hit, and you actively recruit New members.

Capo Bastone: all energy going into beating down 499s, message left on every hit, but you don't recruit

Caporegime: you hit 500's to achieve your goals, but when you see a 499 you hit them, and you always leave a message on their wall after a hit.

Sgarrista: concentrating on 500's, but always hit 499s when they appear, no message left

Piciotto: You've got other priorities, but you might hit a 499 now and again, when you do, you leave a message on their wall.

Giovane D'Honore: You don't like 499 rats, but you'll only hit them if it suits you to do so. Not interested in messaging walls.

You can switch between ranks based on your own personal goals. But a genuine 499 Rat Catcher is expected to hit at least a few rats every day.

Rat: You are in a mob of 499, you hide behind trashcans, you are a coward, like vermin you scurry around picking up scraps and trying to keep out of sight. No-one likes you, the very sight of you creates a feeling of disgust.

kimberleyj
03-31-2012, 04:47 AM
I will go for - Sgarrista: concentrating on 500's, but always hit 499s when they appear, no message left

Burn
03-31-2012, 05:01 AM
As said, it is fine to switch between ranks.

Today I'm carrying out the duties of a Capo Crimini, tomorrow I'll drop down to Caporegime.

Ghost818
03-31-2012, 05:08 AM
As said, it is fine to switch between ranks.

Today I'm carrying out the duties of a Capo Crimini, tomorrow I'll drop down to Caporegime.
Anyone call eXterminators? Caporegime on duty, what can I do you for?

Burn
03-31-2012, 05:29 AM
1. Beat them. 2. Post the message on their wall...

Aid
03-31-2012, 05:33 AM
Burn, this is a great idea

Burn
03-31-2012, 05:40 AM
Affirmative action my friend.

We can sit here and bleat about the problem, or we can put some hurt on the 499ers until they realise 500 is a safer hiding place :)

Aid
03-31-2012, 05:42 AM
Capo bastone, I already leave messages so all I need to do is change the message

Whip88
03-31-2012, 05:47 AM
I'm a 299r where do I sit??

NotsoFunzio
03-31-2012, 05:52 AM
I might drop down to 499 because of this post :p

Burn
03-31-2012, 05:57 AM
That doesn't surprise me, your use of these forums has always only ever been about you.

selfishness is a Rat trait, so you might as well join them ;)

CounterSniper
03-31-2012, 06:04 AM
This exercise is self defeating.

You say you are gonna pound em relentlessly (w/ no thug life achievements while doing this) so that they will go to 500 where you will pound em relentlessly ( while achieving thug life achievements).

Logically speaking doing this will only further entrench them because with your plan they will be getting stronger (with their thug life achievements) while you are not and they will just stay put cuz going to 500 will only help you, yet if you were to continue doing this it only helps them.

I pm'd LFizzle w/ my plan and havent heard back yet but it is this.

Create an entire new challenge that is long term(like tl) that requires 500 to compete. Say "Street Crimes" where instead of attacking for rp you are robbing for those points. They can utilize the same tiered structure as TL but switch the focus to robberies. This will entice many 499'rs to go to 500 which will make everyone else happy that is doing TL and also create a new rp revenue stream for everyone as well. And in addition, even if a lot of 499 arent lured ( i think they will be)to 500 then you still have a viable way to achieve your rp aspirations and then some.

Burn
03-31-2012, 06:14 AM
No-one said to do what you said CS, you're being overly dramatic.

Pick a rank, pick a rank where your own agenda comes first. Prioritise your own tasks. Do the Rat Catcher tasks when you feel like it. Contribute a little or as much as you wish.

Or don't take part. Find fault with this as fault is found with everything. Complain. Do nothing but complain. Wait for Fizzle to save us all from Boogeyman. Maybe we can also have a bedtime story ;)

Me, well I prefer to see us DO for ourselves rather than waiting for others to do for us.

More importantly, if doing this by picking a Rank/Task, adds even a tiny little bit of variety to the game, then for that alone it will have been worthwhile.

Dravak
03-31-2012, 06:23 AM
Sorry CS but robberies have been removed the fastest , same as in MW raids got removed .
Cause more people quit trough robberies then attack .

Infact what it creates is ghost city , where only people playing are the ones without economy .
They can log in anytime go out and rob people and then log off for a week .
Since they can play the way they want and when they want and get rewarded ?

Sorry 499 issue is simple if they don't lower the mobs to 400 , maybe they should increase the maffia to 600 .
For min max value it is the same , just funzio still not doing anything about it .
Means they frankly don't care , other then boosting the big mainstream of 500+ to higher levels .
Who then see a whole list of 499 and then join them , those are not forum people , they just adapt to what they see around them .

End deal frankly the casual group don't care about 499 or 500 , they just keep on building and growing at there own pace with a sloppy 10-20 value a maffia .

i need muney
03-31-2012, 06:37 AM
Be with you in 90 rounds of TL :D

Joeycool
03-31-2012, 06:39 AM
I am in 100% burn.

The TL goals will still be there in a weeks time.

Rat catcher week begins here for me.

Are we robbing or attacking or both?

Probably best to hit them in the pocket first by robbing everything they have then hitting them 10 times.

Thats what I am going to do.

How do you plan to recruit extra people?

silverbackspur
03-31-2012, 06:48 AM
I'm in. I will spend all my stamina for a week doing this mission.
I will be interested to see how many forum members leave the message "you have been hit by the 499 rat catchers crew"
This could really take off!

Giedrius
03-31-2012, 06:53 AM
I'm in. Only as Sgarrista for now.

Burn
03-31-2012, 06:55 AM
Again, just to stress, the post about Ranks is perhaps more valuable than original post. You don't need to give up a full week.

Switch ranks/tasks dependent on your own game priorities.

If you can give some time every day over to Rat Catching, we will make a difference, especially with posts on their walls :)

I'm finding it profitable so far, already robbed a Condo and a Pirate Tavern.

My 499ers don't synch :)

Rob em, Attack em, Tag em and Bag em.

CounterSniper
03-31-2012, 07:02 AM
@ Burn.

Attempting to illustrate the potential unforeseen results of this idea isnt being "overly dramatic", its being pragmatic.

Also, Are you seriously trying to tag me as being a complainer who finds fault with everything. Is that really what you're saying? Or did I just misunderstand you.?

Burn
03-31-2012, 07:03 AM
Joey, recruiting more? For now just by getting involved and encouraging others to do likewise.

But feel free to suggest or act as you wish - I'm no boss on this, rank is variable, we are all in this together.

Let's be positive about it, let's all make an effort, and let's see how it goes.

We'll maybe start a "You've been hit by..." thread, where people can post where and when they have found other Rat Catchers messages on walls.

Ths is our thing, let's see what we can actually do when we act as a unit.

Burn
03-31-2012, 07:07 AM
CS, chill buddy, I'm not trying to tag you as anything.

I just want this to have forward momentum for now, without any negativity, naysaying or doom mongering.

Why not let's ALL of us just view this as a poitive initiative for now?

If it fails, well everyone is welcome to start as many "I told you so" threads as they wish.

CounterSniper
03-31-2012, 07:18 AM
CS, chill buddy, I'm not trying to tag you as anything.

I just want this to have forward momentum for now, without any negativity, naysaying or doom mongering.

Why not let's ALL of us just view this as a poitive initiative for now?

If it fails, well everyone is welcome to start as many "I told you so" threads as they wish.

I was only trying to help before the any negative consequence occurred. I cant help but look thru scenarios to find the bad things that can occur as a result. Its ingrained into my very being as a result of my military training and experiences.

It served me well enough that i'm still alive though not fully able any more.

I wont contribute any longer. Seems easiest i guess. Sorry for intruding on your quest.

Please, Carry on........ cue the fiddles

Burn
03-31-2012, 07:22 AM
lol, got into my first war of words. Just responded to their insults with...

"I'll farm you for as long as you are hiding at 499 like a parasite. I'll be back to visit you hourly"

Also found a couple of strong 499s which should be fun, and maybe messy.

Very enjoyable so far.

Burn
03-31-2012, 07:24 AM
CS, please don't take offence, it wasn't the intention. I have huge respect for you and certainly don't want to be squabbling. We are all on the same side.

Tissues
03-31-2012, 07:33 AM
Capo Crimini - reporting for duties... no need to rise, you may remain seated.. LoL..
Rats Catchers Report: Rats Catched 25
No: of Rat Attacks 125 (5 attacks each with no losses)
Posted on Wall 25
Success Rate 100%

Burn
03-31-2012, 07:35 AM
Welcome aboard Tissues. That is possibly the single greatest 1st post I have ever seen on here ;)

Max Power
03-31-2012, 07:46 AM
LOL...this is pretty cool. To better spread the message, instead of hitting a 499er 10 times, hit 10 people once and leave the note. Like social media, it will better go viral that way.

BTW, I always post "499 is for pussies" on any 499er that attacks me, but I like Dudeman's simple post after beating a 499er: "499 tax". Simple and to the point.

But I am cool with Rat Catchers for a while.

Burn
03-31-2012, 07:53 AM
lovin Duders '499 Tax'

I'm going with this now, I think the suggestion that this is ongoing, and that there will be return visits, might help to clear their thinking ;)

Previous posts updated accordingly.

Max, also love that suggestion to hit 10 people once, rather than 1 person 10 times. Doing that from now also.

Joeycool
03-31-2012, 08:43 AM
I am a capo crimini.

I am recruiting through my signature.

All my energy goes on the Rat Tax.

(ps... wont let you put the word rat in your signature)

Xira
03-31-2012, 09:07 AM
I should of read this thread earlier, I am so in. I Just dropped about 140 stam on 499'ers. I have been only attacking once or twice, but if they have an inventory full of explosives I will let them have it good.

NotsoFunzio
03-31-2012, 09:40 AM
http://www.xtremewalls.com/cartoon/tomnjerry/Tom-and-Jerry-003-01.jpg

I just dropped too 499 coz of this...................... Come and get me you...........

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/funny-pictures-cat-controls-bugs.jpg

Joeycool
03-31-2012, 09:56 AM
ah hatz! Good to see ya!

I thought you'd have been up for a bit of coward bashing!

What happened to your big ones? ;)

NotsoFunzio
03-31-2012, 10:09 AM
ah hatz! Good to see ya!

I thought you'd have been up for a bit of coward bashing!

What happened to your big ones? ;)

Well I would. ...... BUT........... IM A MEGA CAMPER NOW

So the only way I could get involved in all this without pointless leveling would be........ BECOME A CAMPING RAT :)

Not only a rat but A camper.............. Mwahahahahaz

I just had to drop a load of mafia too get there.............. Soon as Im getstrong enough im going to stop banking just to taunt you guys :p

Joeycool
03-31-2012, 10:13 AM
You cant taunt me mate! I'm untauntable!

Plus your in my mafia! Unless you dropped me. Then your probably to low for me to attack if your camping.

Camping is soooooo last season.

Your loosing your cool my son!

NotsoFunzio
03-31-2012, 10:14 AM
Your loosing your cool my son!

Woteva grandad...... Wanting to be cool is for people who need to be liked ;)

Your hoods looking pretty pimp BTW........... Your doing very well :)

Aid
03-31-2012, 10:18 AM
No. attacked - 72
No. of wins - 72, messages left for all
One very upset player leaving nasty messages about my mother

Joeycool
03-31-2012, 10:22 AM
Wanting to be cool is for people who need to be liked ;)

ladies and gentlemen........... meet......... EMO HATTER!!

http://hitmasty.com/data/media/11/Emo_In_Hat.jpg

Anyway... stop highjacking this thread!

NotsoFunzio
03-31-2012, 10:27 AM
ladies and gentlemen........... meet......... EMO HATTER!!

http://hitmasty.com/data/media/11/Emo_In_Hat.jpg

Anyway... stop highjacking this thread!

http://s2.favim.com/orig/29/aww-boy-boy-and-girl-cap-couple-Favim.com-242508.jpg

499z get all the girlz...................

NotsoFunzio
03-31-2012, 10:37 AM
Does 499z make you http://fsa.zedge.net/content/6/7/4/4/1-2237266-6744436.jpg ?

NotsoFunzio
03-31-2012, 10:42 AM
Be aware Rat Catachz

We are assembling an army as we speak.........

http://hharbingers.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/m2080261a_99120206015_skavenarmy01_873x627.jpg

NotsoFunzio
03-31-2012, 10:57 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjDM5WoSWlQ&feature=fvwrel

We even got the right paint... So no reporting us for cheating.........

Joeycool
03-31-2012, 10:59 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjDM5WoSWlQ&feature=fvwrel

We even got the right paint... So no reporting us for cheating.........

Video link posting Fail!!! :)

NotsoFunzio
03-31-2012, 11:00 AM
Video link posting Fail!!! :)

LOL can you do it for me................ ;( i can't do it anymore........... I can't remeber ;(

NotsoFunzio
03-31-2012, 11:08 AM
http://fabriciov.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/Funny-videos.jpg

Videos working now :p

NotsoFunzio
03-31-2012, 11:18 AM
That doesn't surprise me, your use of these forums has always only ever been about you.

selfishness is a Rat trait, so you might as well join them ;)

Is that how you really feel?

erik
03-31-2012, 11:33 AM
Hahaha, awesome thread. WTG burn and participants

Burn
03-31-2012, 12:05 PM
Is that how you really feel?

Lol, not at all, I'm just trolling the troll ;)

Soopajake
03-31-2012, 12:15 PM
"Roads? Where we're going we dont NEED roads!"

Rat Catcher junior reporting for duty, SIR!

kimberleyj
03-31-2012, 12:23 PM
I changed my mind and will be posting messages after I attack lol, ''you've *just been hit by the 499 rat catchers!'' .
I wonder how many *****y replys I will get.

Burn
03-31-2012, 12:34 PM
I am loving this, massive fun. And the rude replies just make it funnier still!!

Joeycool
03-31-2012, 12:35 PM
Got one rage response... jimboe.

Funny! Look out for him.

Xira
03-31-2012, 12:39 PM
I have been getting more response now that i hav bean using:

Dear 499 scrub: You've been taxed by The 499 Rat Catchers. We'll be back.

Need a bit of nastiness for impact! I Think I have made at least 50 permanent enemies today lol.

Joeycool
03-31-2012, 12:47 PM
I have been getting more response now that i hav bean using:

Dear 499 scrub: You've been taxed by The 499 Rat Catchers. We'll be back.

Need a bit of nastiness for impact! I Think I have made at least 50 permanent enemies today lol.

I like the we'll be back part of it! :)

Not sure about the dear scrub bit.

Remember that us 500's are the ones holding our heads high. Lets be respectful.

Xira
03-31-2012, 01:08 PM
Remember that us 500's are the ones holding our heads high. Lets be respectful.

I prefer hatred and animosity. Consider me the dark side of the moment.

cyt
03-31-2012, 01:26 PM
This is why I like the internets. People are letting their inner sadists out and still feel safe behind their screens. And then you come and talk about 499s being the rats. Keep doing what you're doing, because attacking and robbing is what this game is about, but don't do it thinking you're some kind of a righteous crusader beacause you are not. All you are percieved as is a playground bully.

That 'glitter and lipstick' bull I wont even comment on.

Xira
03-31-2012, 01:46 PM
but don't do it thinking you're some kind of a righteous crusader beacause you are not. All you are percieved as is a playground

A bunch of us banding together to attack and beat down a bunch of cheaters who are purposely circumvnting obvious game mechanics is fairly righteous... a lot more righteous than those who are choosing to contine to exploit it.

And BTW, my dad can beat up your dad.

Joeycool
03-31-2012, 01:51 PM
And BTW, my dad can beat up your dad.

Ha ha! Funny! :)

cyt
03-31-2012, 02:02 PM
...to attack and beat down a bunch of cheaters who are purposely circumvnting obvious game mechanics ...those who are choosing to contine to exploit it.

There is no cheating or exploiting involved. As for the rules and their interpretation, leave that to the dev team rather than playing vigilante.

So as I said, you think too much of yourselves. Chill and let others play the game the way they want to play it.

Burn
03-31-2012, 02:10 PM
It's less bullying, and more poetic justice.

The moral high ground belongs to those that survive purely on the strength of their accumulated stats, without using the idiosyncrasies of the game as a rock to hide behind.

Those that choose to take the benefits of Thug Life without allowing themselves to be part of the same process by intentionally taking themselves 'out of the loop' deserve all they get.

The chickens have come home to roost my friend.

Bump yourselves back up to 500 and you instantly cease to be a target.

NotsoFunzio
03-31-2012, 02:28 PM
It's less bullying, and more poetic justice.

I'm 499 not been hit once. Richiebigballz level 125. Guess you only bully, whoops I mean commit poetic justice on the weak guys ;)

cyt
03-31-2012, 02:33 PM
Moral high ground? Poetic justice? Really, Prince Valiant?

How about this for a perspective. This game, with its' mechanics, allows people to do whatever is in their power to be stronger than their opponents and thus win more often. Some players decide to do it by buying certain items or buildings with real money and some choose to do it with simple logic and cunning. By going to 500 people become targets of others for the purpose of fulfilling TL goals and at 499 they maintain most of their strength but are no longer targeted by the majority of the player base. The tradeoff is 4 items less used per fight. I call that strategy, not cowardice.

If you feel the need to attack '499' more because they are not doing it your way, then so be it, but that process is hurting you, 500s most. They can fight back and while doing it still get TL credit, while you're spending your resources on fights which aren't giving you any TL credit.

I rarely allow others to force my decisions in real life, I certainly won't allow that to happen in a game. I'm staying at 499 until the developers give me a good reason to get back to 500.

Joeycool
03-31-2012, 02:41 PM
I'm 499 not been hit once. Richiebigballz level 125. Guess you only bully, whoops I mean commit poetic justice on the weak guys ;)

I'd bully you as soon as look at you!

Joeycool
03-31-2012, 02:47 PM
If you feel the need to attack '499' more because they are not doing it your way, then so be it, but that process is hurting you, 500s most.

Nope... I've had more fun on CC today than in a long time knowing that there are a group of people all working towards a common cause.

My stats are pretty good already... Thug life will still be there when you cowards go back up to 500.

I'll continue with it then.

You are preaching that everyone should be able to play how they want. Well this is how we want to play.

cyt
03-31-2012, 02:54 PM
Exactly. That is your style of play. We do it the smart way.

I bet you are a gold player. How about I call you a coward for not having the balls to play without using real money?

Xira
03-31-2012, 02:56 PM
You are preaching that everyone should be able to play how they want. Well this is how we want to play.

Joey you forgot
A) We have bigger muscles than him
B) We are better looking than him
C) We have more money than him
D) Our wives are much prettier than his
E) God loves us more than him
D) Aaaaand most importantly our CC stats are better than his.

Aid
03-31-2012, 02:59 PM
Exactly. That is your style of play. We do it the smart way.

I bet you are a gold player. How about I call you a coward for not having the balls to play without using real money?

There are players at 499 that have stats in the 60k range, along with tons of gold buildings-does that make them double cowards?

Joeycool
03-31-2012, 03:02 PM

With that comment you show your ignorance. For starters if people didnt buy gold there would be no game. Your point is moronic to say the least.

Your way is not the smart way. It is an exploit.

Which in itself I do not have an issue with.

It is the fact that you stop the other players in the game, who are playing as the developers intended, from achieving goals in the game. Not only that... but you are still able to compete in that goal. It is unfair and wrong.

Now if you dont like what we are doing here jog on.

And hopefully we will see you in the game. You will know if we have because you will get a message. I bet your in game name isnt cyt is it?

Joeycool
03-31-2012, 03:04 PM
Joey you forgot
A) We have bigger muscles than him
B) We are better looking than him
C) We have more money than him
D) Our wives are much prettier than his
E) God loves us more than him
D) Aaaaand most importantly our CC stats are better than his.

Ha!!! I never considered something you have picked up on here... all the him, and his comments.

I assumed cyt was a little girl.

cyt
03-31-2012, 03:05 PM
Very likely. I don't know or understand their reasons for doing it, but it's still their choice to make.

Anyway, calling names or insulting others for whatever reasons is just bad form.

cyt
03-31-2012, 03:06 PM

I assumed cyt was a little girl.

Wouldn't you like that? :) you old goat, you!

Joeycool
03-31-2012, 03:09 PM

Ha ha ha! :)

Luke 3457
03-31-2012, 03:09 PM
+1 tired of refreshing just to find a 500! I'll start today!

cyt
03-31-2012, 03:16 PM
It is an exploit.

It is unfair and wrong.

I bet your in game name isnt cyt is it?

It's not an exploit. Anyway, you can't say that since you're not a developer.

Unfair and wrong? You attack other players proclaiming a crusade and then call their actions unfair and wrong? That is just funny as hell.

Yes, my in game nick is cyt. Was that an attempt at intimidation? I get attacked, like most of the players, all the time. What is scary about that?

NotsoFunzio
03-31-2012, 03:17 PM

What ever you do. Never go with him too see his "puppy"!

Joeycool
03-31-2012, 03:20 PM
It's not an exploit. Anyway, you can't say that since you're not a developer.

Unfair and wrong? You attack other players proclaiming a crusade and then call their actions unfair and wrong? That is just funny as hell.

Players drop their mafia to 499 to prevent getting hit.

We think that is wrong.

We are attacking them so that they can not hide behind this exploit.

I just assumed that your in game name would be different to your forum name.

I hope to see you in game cyt. Its not a threat. What level are you?

NotsoFunzio
03-31-2012, 03:22 PM
Not all buddy........ Iv dropped to provoke being hit......

And It's not an exploit...... Lol

It's a stratergy......!!!!!!!!!!!

cyt
03-31-2012, 03:26 PM
I'm lvl 146. I'm not a gold player.

Joeycool
03-31-2012, 03:26 PM
Not all buddy........ Iv dropped to provoke being hit......

And It's not an exploit...... Lol

It's a stratergy......!!!!!!!!!!!

Why would you want to be hit you fruit loop? :)

Its at best... an underhanded strategy!

NotsoFunzio
03-31-2012, 03:28 PM
I don't wanna be beat up.......... I'm camping to stop that :)

I just want to provoke people into hitting.... me .... And not winning.... purely for gloat factor....... That's how we 499rz roll baby

Hey Joey you watch Spartacus??? It's awesome last one soon ;(

Joeycool
03-31-2012, 03:29 PM
I'm lvl 146. I'm not a gold player.

I know you are fighting the corner for the 499 players... are you yourself sitting on 499?

Burn
03-31-2012, 03:31 PM
The biggest win so far, we now have the previously silent 499s registering to vent their rage.

This is progress :)

All they need to do is add 1 mafia and they have peace. It is very very simple.

P.S. I don't actually care that much if people are 499 or not, but what a lot of fun I am having pretending I do ;)

Joeycool
03-31-2012, 03:34 PM
Just saw a nice post by a guy called J - Nuggets.

Said

your 500th mafia member just said hello with those 10 losses. Congratulations!

cyt
03-31-2012, 03:36 PM
Of course I am. I already said so. I did it to move out of the way of the big guys steamrolling everything. I didn't make myself invisible or invincible, just less interesting. I'm aware I can't compete with big gold spenders and people living this game so I don't even try. I play it my way and try to coexist. I get attacked and I attack others.

As you can see I only now decided to join the forums, because I felt I had to say something about all this.

cyt
03-31-2012, 03:40 PM
The biggest win so far, we now have the previously silent 499s registering to vent their rage.

This is progress :)

All they need to do is add 1 mafia and they have peace. It is very very simple.

P.S. I don't actually care that much if people are 499 or not, but what a lot of fun I am having pretending I do ;)

Yes, you are the worst kind. Inciting and then enjoying the emotional clash.

Burn
03-31-2012, 03:41 PM
But you do Thug Life right Cyt?

And yet you fail to see the irony.

Let Jules remind you...

"There's a passage I got memorized. Ezekiel 25:17. "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you." I been sayin' that **** for years. And if you ever heard it, it meant your ass. I never really questioned what it meant. I thought it was just a cold-blooded thing to say to a mother****er before you popped a cap in his ass. But I saw some **** this mornin' made me think twice. Now I'm thinkin': it could mean you're the evil man. And I'm the righteous man. And Mr. .45 here, he's the shepherd protecting my righteous ass in the valley of darkness. Or it could be you're the righteous man and I'm the shepherd and it's the world that's evil and selfish. I'd like that. But that **** ain't the truth. The truth is you're the weak. And I'm the tyranny of evil men. But I'm tryin, Ringo. I'm tryin' real hard to be the shepherd."

Just add that 1 mother****er.

lol lol lol

Tissues
03-31-2012, 03:41 PM
Yeah i'm down with O.P.P, oops i mean R.C.C.. Respect to Burn's for starting this Thread..
Some Ratz are hard to catch due to their A/D against mine but i can confirm that R.C.C have been active today (seen many wall posts)..
1 Rat by the name of Drago had 3 wall hits from the Crew (joeycool, kj & myself)..
Rat Attack update: Ratz Catched 55
No of Attacks 155 (droped to 1 attack per Rat to maximize future Attacks)
Posted on wall 90
Success Rate Droped to 97% due to few losses in Catch mode..

Joeycool
03-31-2012, 03:43 PM
Well thank you for your contribution.

I disagree with your point... but that is the beauty of crime city!

mnju_03
03-31-2012, 03:53 PM
*signs on the dotted line*

Do you offer 1 year contracts?