PDA

View Full Version : limited items worthless since the introduction of crates?

xclusiv
03-30-2012, 07:19 PM
ive noticed it seems like all the people who invested money into gold store and limited items, was a waste to some extent since the introduction of crates which can make new gold players surpass the previous veterans, i feel like it has possibly changed the game for gold players, and has made gold store items and limited items worthless stat wise, as crates seem to be the overpowering item and the wise choice. limited items are now merely just a pretty graphic to have in the inventory. logically buying crates would be the best thing to do and why have such overpowering items and make everything else worthless.

im upset that all the money i invested in gold store and limited items made less of an impact than i could of if crates were always there or saved the money for crates only.

it seems like it would be wise for funzio to reduce the price of limited items to make them more balanced with the crates. but i dont see anything being done.

mnju_03
03-30-2012, 07:22 PM
As in my other posts I like certain items not just for stats but, I love crates for stats. I also understand 100% what you're getting at. Just think what the future holds and whatever it is we are obsessing over now will very likely just not matter? I mean really it is just a game, It will force us one way or another to remember that in the end.

Not slamming what you said, I agree... just rambling on what some thoughts. :)

xclusiv
03-30-2012, 11:10 PM
interesting

Babytway
03-30-2012, 11:20 PM
i know the clowning glory for 990 gold is just ridiculous

jaywalker
03-31-2012, 07:10 AM
What if someone wants to spend $3300 to get 500 of those...
What if someone wants a strong car, rather than getting a random item?
What if you spent gold months back and won 1000's of fights/robberies that you would have lost if you did not have them?