PDA

View Full Version : Disregard everything I've posted! I just got my 10th!!!

mnju_03
03-30-2012, 06:17 PM
I just purchased a couple hundred gold for a shot in the dark, spent gold to reset timer and used middle option, twice! 500x RP first, BOOM got it just now on my 2nd.

Alice
03-30-2012, 06:19 PM
wow, that's sweeeet

jmeijer
03-30-2012, 06:19 PM
With only 6hrs left on the clock. Congrats dude!

mnju_03
03-30-2012, 06:20 PM
I'd like to thank the academy and my producers and oh..wait...wrong! IM SO STOKED! It proves I'm a total dork. LOL

Ghost818
03-30-2012, 06:29 PM
I'd like to thank the academy and my producers and oh..wait...wrong! IM SO STOKED! It proves I'm a total dork. LOL
I also manned up today and was like okay whatever Ill spend gold untill I have 2500 left (from 3080) I spent 495 and got my 10th.

mnju_03
03-30-2012, 06:33 PM
I bought 1740...just today. 1500 this morning and paid to reset and paid for 100% option, just got other stuff, not bad stuff but not what I wanted. Just now I was like F it and got 240 thinking I'd pay to reset and do middle option for $12,900 until I was out. Keep in mind I was only doing this randomly due to a post I just read from Nicholost.

If I have anyone to thank its him for that post, and my employer for my income. LOL

Chukuli
03-30-2012, 09:24 PM
I bought 1740...just today. 1500 this morning and paid to reset and paid for 100% option, just got other stuff, not bad stuff but not what I wanted. Just now I was like F it and got 240 thinking I'd pay to reset and do middle option for $12,900 until I was out. Keep in mind I was only doing this randomly due to a post I just read from Nicholost.

If I have anyone to thank its him for that post, and my employer for my income. LOL

Congrats mnju_03. You have shown the bags you are the boss.

Steve0
03-30-2012, 09:52 PM
Only needed 15 Gold to get mine and it was tapjoy gold.

Vile Lynn
03-30-2012, 09:54 PM
Awesome Mnju!!!! You lucky, rich, lucky dog, you!
Happy for you! :)
Just getting the full TEN is very cool!

(I spent gold, too, lol... Wasn't gonna, but did. Was worth it but didn't get anything.)

dudeman
03-30-2012, 10:13 PM
Did you gold spenders want the green van with nice stats, or the 20% extra for jobs? I only spent in game cash and so far I am more pleased with having a strong vehicle than with the modifier bonus. Or maybe I'm supposed to notice a difference if I actually start doing the map missions. Farming has pretty much dried up since I got the Pathmaker, so I guess I'm supposed to start doing the map jobs?

Steve0
03-30-2012, 10:19 PM
For me its the only strong thing I have in my inventory besides the other items that come from the events. the 20% is an added bonus for me.

Inzaghi
03-30-2012, 10:22 PM
I spent about 500 gold on this event but still no sign of the final item. I was seduced the day before yesterday when I got the 9th contraband. These two days I keep clicking every hour using gold options and reset timer just hours ago. Around 20 boss bags are successfully opened but what I got are rewards like +1 mafia (plz eliminate this punishment because I need to mannually reduce my mafia size) and $50000. I don't know how you guys set the dropping rate of the 10th contraband, but I believe it is at least less than 5%. From my understanding, the average gold spent to gain the final item should be close to or even less than that to buy a similar item from store. Or else it's not a special event, it's a trash event. That's why people invested RM last time choose medium methods this time. I'll join them in the next event. If you keep foolishing your customer this way, the more events you organize, the less profits you will gain.

McQueen McGee
03-30-2012, 10:23 PM
JUST got my 10th! With 3 hours to spare. Spent a lot of gold... I like the added 20% job income, but I really wish there was more than that... QUESTION: I have over 30 bags left and the event expires in about 1 hour. Should I keep opening them? Wouldn't waste my gold on it (which would mean I could actually only open 1 since it ends soon), but I feel like it's a waste that it ends so soon and I have over 30 left that I tried so hard to get. Is there anything else I can do with them? I feel like Funzio should reward players with so many extra bags, etc. left over when the event ends ESPECIALLY if you've already gotten 10 contras. For anyone who's gotten 10, how many bags do you have left?

CounterSniper
03-30-2012, 10:25 PM
JUST got my 10th! With 3 hours to spare. Spent a lot of gold... I like the added 20% job income, but I really wish there was more than that... QUESTION: I have over 30 bags left and the event expires in about 1 hour. Should I keep opening them? Wouldn't waste my gold on it (which would mean I could actually only open 1 since it ends soon), but I feel like it's a waste that it ends so soon and I have over 30 left that I tried so hard to get. Is there anything else I can do with them? I feel like Funzio should reward players with so many extra bags, etc. left over when the event ends ESPECIALLY if you've already gotten 10 contras. For anyone who's gotten 10, how many bags do you have left?

342 unopened bags

Inzaghi
03-30-2012, 10:30 PM

Congrats, Mnju_03! You really spend a lot of RM. I spent less than you did but failed. I have to stop now. I'll not be happy to get the green van with 1740 gold. That's not worth it!

Steve0
03-30-2012, 10:33 PM
3 Boss Bags.

Chiefer
03-30-2012, 11:46 PM
I just purchased a couple hundred gold for a shot in the dark, spent gold to reset timer and used middle option, twice! 500x RP first, BOOM got it just now on my 2nd.

Your from Minnesota, I got drunk in Minnesota. Congrats I forgive you. I had to stop. I was getting sick to my stomach. I've embarassed myself. Did not win it. Time to get back to reality.

I won't pay another cent to this game. You got like 2 other members my senior. Congrats funzio. Your bad breath is most ever lasting.

Luke 3457
03-31-2012, 01:16 AM
Good for you guys! I spent no gold, I got 9 con. Also a lot of useless stuff but crap ton of 500rp so I'm pretty happy overall!