PDA

View Full Version : What is Loot?

Vile Lynn
03-30-2012, 05:33 PM
Can non-consumable explosives, namely Erin Go Boom, be looted?

Asking because I came across a player with 20 of them & the new acid gun in their loot inventory.
The one Erin that I bought is only in my explosives tab, not in loot... Bought it with gold so it shouldn't be "loot."
I haven't bought any crates so I wasn't sure if these items could be looted or if crate items go into the loot tab, too.
Anyone else have them as loot?
Thanks for your help. :)

Ghost818
03-30-2012, 05:35 PM
Can non-consumable explosives, namely Erin Go Boom, be looted?

Asking because I came across a player with 20 of them & the new acid gun in their loot inventory.
The one Erin that I bought is only in my explosives tab, not in loot... Bought it with gold so it shouldn't be "loot."
I haven't bought any crates so I wasn't sure if these items could be looted or if crate items go into the loot tab, too.
Anyone else have them as loot?
Thanks for your help. :)
IMO, everything other than the limited items (as I was told I may be and probably am are wrong)go into loot. Even crates :)

Vile Lynn
03-30-2012, 05:38 PM
IMO, everything other than the limited items (as I was told I may be and probably am are wrong)go into loot. Even crates :)
Can you get Erin Go Boom from crates?

Then that new acid gun shouldn't be a loot item, right? It is LE.

(shhhh... But I suspect a cheater.... Maybe.)

Nicholost
03-30-2012, 05:44 PM
Interesting. I have 20 Fortune Tellers (LE non-consumable gold explosive) and they do not show up as loot. All crate items show as loot though. So unless you can/could get Erin Go Booms from crates, there is something unusual going on.

Ghost818
03-30-2012, 05:47 PM
Can you get Erin Go Boom from crates?

Then that new acid gun shouldn't be a loot item, right? It is LE.

(shhhh... But I suspect a cheater.... Maybe.)
No you can not get an Erin Go Boom from crates. It was a limited edition item sold on its own, the acid gun is also a loot item on its own, however I did purchase one of those CRBN suits and it is also under the loot section in my inventory. AND while I was checking to see if the Combat Belt was gonna say "this item is loot and not available for sale" while in the fight screen, and it sayd buy I "carelessly" tapped it and bought myself a Combat Belt on accident for 60 gold. However it gives a 1.3+ ratio for stats per gold so its okay I wont get a refund lol.

Nicholost
03-30-2012, 05:53 PM
...I "carelessly" tapped it and bought myself a Combat Belt on accident for 60 gold. However it gives a 1.3+ ratio for stats per gold so its okay I wont get a refund lol.

Haha. Classic. http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h257/nicklepics/nothing%20of%20use/Emoticons/ciappa.gif

Vile Lynn
03-30-2012, 05:53 PM
Interesting. I have 20 Fortune Tellers (LE non-consumable gold explosive) and they do not show up as loot. All crate items show as loot though. So unless you can/could get Erin Go Booms from crates, there is something unusual going on.

That is what I thought, too, after my bomb envy subsided, that something unusual was going on. Glad I got screen shots. And if I could post them here, I would. The inventory screen only says "Rival"... No names, I know... Wouldn't call anyone out, on the forum.

Has anyone gotten the new LE Acid Squirt Gun from a crate?

(I may send Funzio an email.)

Ghost818
03-30-2012, 05:55 PM
That is what I thought, too, after my bomb envy subsided, that something unusual was going on. Glad I got screen shots. And if I could post them here, I would. The inventory screen only says "Rival"... No names, I know... Wouldn't call anyone out, on the forum.

Has anyone gotten the new LE Acid Squirt Gun from a crate?

(I may send Funzio an email.)
When you go to the the screen to buy crates, there is a little exclamation point on the bottom left corner of the crate box icon. When you press that (make sure not to buy a crate on accident depending on the size of your fingers) it will show you ONLY what is available to get from crates.

Vile Lynn
03-30-2012, 06:00 PM
Sorry 'bout that Ghost, but glad it worked out for you.

So I should forget about it... All legit, right?

I've seen this player before but I didn't think their stats were twice mine a day or two ago, so I did a double-take & found the 20 Erins in loot. 20 Erins is ok, them being "loot" was weird.

Vile Lynn
03-30-2012, 06:02 PM
When you go to the the screen to buy crates, there is a little exclamation point on the bottom left corner of the crate box icon. When you press that (make sure not to buy a crate on accident depending on the size of your fingers) it will show you ONLY what is available to get from crates.

Ooh, ok. Thanks again Ghost! Cool to know if I'm ever into buying crates. :)

Ghost818
03-30-2012, 06:12 PM
Sorry 'bout that Ghost, but glad it worked out for you.

So I should forget about it... All legit, right?

I've seen this player before but I didn't think their stats were twice mine a day or two ago, so I did a double-take & found the 20 Erins in loot. 20 Erins is ok, them being "loot" was weird.
Hold your horses, this player didn't have the Erins yesterday but they do now? The erins have been discontinued for a while now, so if this guy got a hold of them even in the past week something is up.

itzkakarot
03-30-2012, 06:25 PM
I can confirm that there are no explosives in the standard jobs/pvp loot table. But I'm sure Crates fall into a different category altogether.

itzkakarot
03-30-2012, 06:30 PM
I can confirm that there are no explosives in the standard jobs/pvp loot table. But I'm sure Crates fall into a different category altogether.
I (might) stand corrected, there are explosives in the item tabled that are marked "is_loot=1", namely:

Pipe Bomb (8/0)
Grenade (10/0)
M26 Frag Grenade (14/0)
Dynamite (18/0)
C42 (1/1)
Stick Grenade (1/1)
Land Mine2 (1/1)
Ornament Grenade (26/0)
HE Grenade (64/5)
Mk3A2 Concussion Grenade (41/21)
Erin Go Boom (40/20)
Smart Bomb (109/71)

And only the "Ornament Grenade" is marked "is_consumable=1". I'm guessing these are from Crates, but I'll do a little digging in the pList data to be sure and report back here.

Vile Lynn
03-30-2012, 08:39 PM
And only the "Ornament Grenade" is marked "is_consumable=1". I'm guessing these are from Crates, but I'll do a little digging in the pList data to be sure and report back here.

Thanks,itz!
I have a few crate glitchers I want to report but haven't yet... I don't wanna rat out an honest player.
About the crate glitchers, I was hoping Funzio would find those "players" on their own; easy enough to figure out who downloaded the old version 20-30-40 times, or I think it should be easy enough. *shrug*

Chiefer
03-30-2012, 08:43 PM
This is like that time I tried to sell my right kidney for college tuition.