PDA

View Full Version : Mind your manners?

fuzzy
03-30-2012, 08:15 AM
First of all I am not strongest player at my level, but by all means there are some weak players.

Level 76
Attack 10,915
Defense 11,926
Income Per Hour $62,306

Does any one ever see some one with really bad stats and just walks away?

Do you think it is just young kid playing on there parents Ipad / Iphone?

Or do you just hit them 10 times and figure if you didn't some one else would?

Yes I do understand this is Crime City and the point is to be strong, rob / attack other players.

This is not a look how bad this player is thread but your take on what you do when you see someone thats weak, really weak.

Thinks
03-30-2012, 08:28 AM
Lol... I wouldn't bash you for a statement like that. I think the exact same thing to myself for 2 our of every 3 hoods I visit.

My exact thought is usually, "How the hell did this guy get to level 124 like this?" Usually the hood consists of no buildings obtained after maybe a brownstone. Most of the buildings are lower levels, etc. etc.

It frustrates me alot, because I'm out looking for blinged out hoods to rob the crap out of, yet I mostly come across these. But, as it is their account, they can play however they'd like.

I look at those types of players as the type who just play to kill time, not even logging in daily.

fuzzy
03-30-2012, 08:34 AM
@ Thinks

So do bash that player 10 times or not?

Jill
03-30-2012, 08:37 AM
Bash them .....lol

@fuzzy. Your stats aren't too bad at your level mine was way below you at the same level, well done

beaux
03-30-2012, 08:41 AM
I always wondered about those hoods that had like 6 or 8 defensive buildings surrounding maybe one low level paying building but, they might be on up lvl 50 60 70.

Chiefer
03-30-2012, 08:45 AM
This is absurd. People should not be allowed to play this game the way they want to or enjoy it. That's severely imbalanced if funzio isn't making money. You need to report them for being imbalanced.

fuzzy
03-30-2012, 08:48 AM
The question is

Do you just hit them 10 times and figure if you didn't some one else would or walk away?

Ramshutu
03-30-2012, 08:54 AM
I was going to say something similar, after I attacked someone today. Their stats were pretty low for their level.

They had the following up for robbery, 2 churches, 2 upscale clubs, 2 level 4 lofts, 2 level 4 Dominican restraunts, 2 brownstones and 2 level 3 beach clubs, and a bunch of other stuff not worth mentioning.

I took the lot and came off better by 180k+, then hit them for 10 as they had > 500 allies and I'm working on TL missions.

But I kinda felt bad afterwards...

Swifty
03-30-2012, 09:00 AM
I am an evil bully, of course I am going to attack and rob them.

The weaker they are, the more I am going to attack and rob them.

Thinks
03-30-2012, 09:13 AM
Well... that's the thing, I'm not usually in their hood to kick their butt. I leave that to Swifty, then I show up to take their money while they'e still licking their wounds.

I rob people regardless of stats or any other handicaps they may have.... If it was my own mother and she had buildings to be collected, you best belive that this guy right here is going rob dat ****!!!

Nicholost
03-30-2012, 09:13 AM
Bash them .....lol
I kind of agree. As long as you hit them quickly and win each one, the news feed only reports a single entry, so they don't know you used them for an RP punching bag. Their stats will show it, but I doubt they are diligent enough to recognize the 10 loss increase.

Dravak
03-30-2012, 09:28 AM
I hit them 5 times , then move on letting somebody else hit them 5 times , unless involved into a rivalry.
Then I hit them every 3 min interval to clean up there new feed list so only my name shows up XD .

So then the fun game starts, but I do stop if there is no more attack back after a while , or people ask me to stop.

slackerboy
03-30-2012, 11:13 PM
I look at there stats and think, yep easy RP in the bank.

I do feel for them, only for a bit before I attack them and when you look at there stats and see how many att/robs they have lost you realise they have a long way to go to get back into the game.

@Ramshutu, I did wonder about robbing and attacking the same person. Game etiquette!

Do others do the same thing?

CounterSniper
03-30-2012, 11:27 PM
I was going to say something similar, after I attacked someone today. Their stats were pretty low for their level.

They had the following up for robbery, 2 churches, 2 upscale clubs, 2 level 4 lofts, 2 level 4 Dominican restraunts, 2 brownstones and 2 level 3 beach clubs, and a bunch of other stuff not worth mentioning.

I took the lot and came off better by 180k+, then hit them for 10 as they had > 500 allies and I'm working on TL missions.

But I kinda felt bad afterwards...

I've done the same thing often. I always rob first and attack afterwards just incase they come home to collect or some other criminal has wandered in. I've even had on several occasions gone to hit someone for TL who had zero in hand and then watched as each attack nets a progressively larger payout of cash which meant they were collecting buildings at the same time I was attacking them. That always brings a smile to this weary face.

Luke 3457
03-31-2012, 01:34 AM
Yes hit em 10 times if their 500 mafia anyway! I saw this guy with really crappy buildings almost no income except a warehouse at a four and a museum not upgraded. I robbed the weak bastard blind! I thought maybe he'll see me on his empire times try to rob me back then notice my 42k def comp to his 12k attack get rejected and think about raising his pathetic stats a bit!

Rhino72
03-31-2012, 06:53 AM
Personally, that is what I enjoy about this game. I can dump all my energy in less than a minute when I wake up. I quickly attack the first 50 people I see (yes to the question sometimes I love seeing weak stats and bash them 10 times without blinking) then I get ready for work. Collect, attack again at some random time during lunch and then attack on the train home. Collect and sometime before I head off to sleep I look for some nice earnings per hour hoods ( insert Thinks here) to rob. Rinse and repeat daily. This always me to work, family etc... Without having the massive time drain that other games make you put in to be good. I love the whole concept of being able to time everything you need to do.

jaywalker
03-31-2012, 06:59 AM
I only check stats if the hood seems good... If I'm there for robbing I hit the "rob again" button before I know the result. If I'm there for attacking, I close the window before I know the outcome and see if the RP coins hit the ground.